main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO The Return of the silence

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Miccu_Resea, Jul 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan_Willow02

Padawan_Willow02 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 31, 2002
    Well... I haven't been to Memorial Park in a while but I think, if they haven't done anything to the park, we could meet by like the lake or something. It was just a thought. And, like I said, I haven't been there in a while. They could have changed the layout completely; it's been known to happen :)

Edit: WOW!! I got the 50th post :D :p This is a first...

2. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    In my thread to...of all things... :( :p

the lake was also my idea. The question is, what time will we be able to do this? The question is...is a saturday or a sunday better for everyone, and do we want to do this soon...for example, i start school on the 19th, so do we want to do it the weekend of the 17th & 18th? or sooner?

Post your ideas people!

3. Nakta_Ga-mat

Nakta_Ga-mat Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2002
    Well everyone...

Sorry I disappeared for such a long time. Things have been kinda hectic with me looking for a job still and everything. Life is good though. OK...now what's going on? Are we discussing a possible get-together that doesn't cost money? WOOHOO!! Just let me know when and where. I'll see what I can do. Anywho, how goes everything? It seems that the boards have been slow without me. :p

4. Miccu_Resea

Mar 17, 2002
    Ego...sucking up all the air!!!!

Good to see you man? how have you been? Ya, the plan seems to be at memroial park at Prospect Lake...like a potluck picnic...its still in the planning stages...so we value all imput. Go ahead and post your ideas!!

5. Padawan_Willow02

May 31, 2002
    Yay!! He's back! :p

I think that the 17th or 18th would be a good idea; all of Ellicott also starts on the 19th. *sigh*I'd probably end up bringing some fruit or something. *shrugs* And maybe around 4:30 PM to say 7:30; that would give us three hours to do whatever. :)

Sorry to take the 50th post, Mike. :p I didn't mean to. :) I mean it!!

6. Miccu_Resea

Mar 17, 2002
    The problem with that is that i think thats the Denver group is having the meeting that time...

And i checked out prospect lake this morning during soccer practice...and i think that The lake has seen better days...and there seems to be no green areas near it...

Might i suggest that we go to the "bowl" area of the park? it is to the West/SouthWest of the tennis courts (where i practice now...) it has some shaded areas and i found some people sparring before my practice, so i think it will be great.

Dont forget to bring blankets...

7. Padawan_Willow02

May 31, 2002
    Okay, but one question: WHEN IS IT???!!!! The time is drawing very near to when school starts... :_|

8. DarthLeif

DarthLeif Jedi Youngling

Jul 31, 2002
    scool starts next week so we should do it like next weekend or something. thats when i think it should be
    saturday would be good

9. Miccu_Resea

Mar 17, 2002
    well...i dont know if we will get anything off in time. We need to see some predisclosed date...and agree on it. School has started up for some of us...so i think its unevidible that we will miss the next week.

Any other suggestions for meeting days???

AND thank you for breaking the silence again!!!

10. Padawan_Willow02

May 31, 2002
    Well... Maybe the weekend after the second week of school? That way, we'll be settled (or at least half settled) into our new class rooms (or multiple, whichever way you want to look at it) and then we can get together and rant and rave about our teachers and bore people with details of homework [face_laugh] It was just a thought.

EDIT: I can't beleive I'm actually up this early!!!!! :D

11. Miccu_Resea

Mar 17, 2002
    Its baaaaaaaaack.... *points to thread title...*

12. Obi_Wannabe

Obi_Wannabe Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 17, 2002
    You guys are hosting this month's meeting---

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!!!!

13. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    miccu: break it then! sheesh, what am I paying you for if not to make some noise!

*waves hand* Republic credits...will be fine.

I just posted about the next meeting in the springs, if you guys are gonna be there, please post and let me know! Thanks!

14. Miccu_Resea

Mar 17, 2002
    No, they Wont! :p

Ill tenativly say ill be there. THe only problem could be that i have a basketball scrimmage on that day, but ill find out where and when it is...

15. Miccu_Resea

Mar 17, 2002
    Its baaaaaaaaacccckkk....

16. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Yeah, we had a bit of activity there for a while... hmm... must be because I'm not in town :p

17. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    how many people are still around? what happened to everyone?

18. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Fact is, you guys are gonna have to step up if you wnat to keep this FanForce going. With Cory out indefinately (he says 6 months, but we have no idea really). Someone else really needs to come in and takeover.

I don't mind being the un-official admin in here, but to keep the group going as an official chapter, you need to meet or at the very least talk on the boards.

So far, our illustrious RSA has been willing to let things slide along, but I would really like to see things pick up around here.

THanks and we now return you to our regularly scheduled programming :)

19. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jun 27, 2002
    well , does anyone want to do anything? feb is not a good month for me, so how about doing something in march?

20. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    I would be willing to do things during the summer months if I am not in Maine... (applying for a job there). But right now, I can't really.

21. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jun 27, 2002
    Maine? isnt that mostly rocks and stuff?

22. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    HAve you ever watched the Red Green Show on PBS? Do it, that's Maine ;)

23. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jun 27, 2002
    i have heard of him. never knew he had a show. just knew he had a column in newspapers.

i wonder if his middle name is blue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.