main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Return of the Silent Jedi

Discussion in 'Archive: Fayetteville, NC' started by JediSilentBob, Sep 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediSilentBob

JediSilentBob Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2002
    --bursts through the doors of the council hall, yellow lightsaber glowing in my right hand, using the force to throw objects at customers and young teenage girls wanting a discount, so they throw themselves at you, spins around, trench coat torn to all hell, running fast, and furiously, slidding to a stop seeing a big bad Jedi Mommy dropping down, our lightsabers clash, my expert skills in the force I reach out and WHAM! hit her with force lightning, causing her to moan and whine in pain, I storm past her, reaching out with the force and pick up my stalker, choking her and flinging her body to the side, eyes blood shot from the short hours of sleep, and loooooong days of school and work, the Silent Jedi puts his lightsaber away, seeing that there are now two serperate but united entites of the Empire formed here. thinking, my master would be proud. Nods his head to the Space Dockers (if they are not part of the Dark Side, then we shall turn them to the dark side) he thinks in his mind, turns on the heels of his shoes (Lord Vaders theme plays here) and marches to the bathroom to take a shower-

2. CMR

CMR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2002
    THE BOB RETURNS!!!!!

Welcome back David :)

3. TPara

TPara Jedi Youngling

Sep 8, 2002
    Hey you Bob!

What's up holmez?!

(This is Laura btw, changed the nick)

4. BOLA_KOON

BOLA_KOON Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 2002
    ...hey there, nice to meet ya...

5. DarthByApathy

DarthByApathy Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    Bob... the man returns... welcome my friend...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.