1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive The Return To Blood Gulch: Red vs. Blue

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Master-Korr, Jul 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master-Korr Jedi Knight

star 3
    I couldn't let a good game die

How many of us have laughed for hours at Red vs Blue, with randomness of Caboose, and the fact that Tex is so butch, at one point we all wanted to be a red or a blue. So this is our chance, we can be as juvenile, as random, as stupid, as we want. Storylines for Red vs Blue are not that complicated, so this is my grand scheme.

Years have passed since the first generation of Red vs Blue, both sides were sent through a time warp and havent been seen, or heard from for many years. So Red and Blue command deemed it necessary to put forces back in the Blood Gultch. We want to try and have the same amount troops on each side.

PM me or SHAFTWINDU54 your character sheet, you can only have one character to start off with, so this is basically how your CS should look

Code Name:(EX:Griff, Church)
    Ht:
    WT:
    Personality:I want details in this part, this is the most important part, you need a character with sometype of personality. And I dont want 100 different sons of Caboose either!! State likes, dislikes, quirks, mental disorders, split personalities,
    Side:Red, Blue, Freelance Mercenary, Dibolicle Criminal Mastermind Muuuhahahahahaha!!(EX:Doc/O'Malley)
    Weapons:2 Only
    Color of Armor:Red, Teal, White, Charcoal, etc.
    Bio:Important but if you wish to expose details during story line that's fine with me.

Rules:
    1.Get Creative with the dialogue and story, add to it, do random stuff. This is meant to be funny!!Make it Happen !
    2.Follow Standard TOS
    3.In light of #2 I know that in RvB that there is a moderatre amount of cussing, so use #$%@!#, your point will come across, and lets face it, sometimes a well placed curse word is funny!
    4.No killing characters without my permission
    5.No Godmoding
    6.Be Creative See #1
    7.Try to be original with your Characters
    8.All original Characters from RvB are restricted from usage
    9.Have Fun! This is supposed to make us all laugh!
    10.NO ALIENS!!! These will be used in storyline

This is my Character sheet for the Red Commander,

Code Name: Col. Sanders
    Sex:M
    Ht:6'4
    Wt:235
    Personality:eek:ne of the best military minds the world has to offer. Too bad he doesn't have a lick of common sense. If you ask him to take over a small country, he could do without a problem, however ask him to swing a hammer and he's more likely to break his finger than hit the nail. The only reason he got the job of Red Leader is the fact his military brilliance only slightly outweighed the rest of his overall stupidity in the common sense aspects of life.
    Side:Red
    Armor Color:White
    Weapon:Main: SMG, Back up: Rocket Launcher
    Bio:Born Karl James Sanders, he is your typical All American Hero, on the battlefeild that is. Don't ask him to do much else without screwin' it up. He is admired for his military ability, but mocked for his lack of real common sense.
  2. SHAFTWINDU54 Jedi Knight

star 1
    oh its back by Popular demand! Blood Gultch 2, you cant take away what the people want, they want RvB, I will be co-gm, with ZeddVega a Co-gm as well, please revert all character sheets to me or Korr, hope this takes off!![face_dancing]

Commander for Blue Team
    Code Name:Lt.Manchester
    Ht:6'3
    Wt:242
    Personality:The Most uptight British officer you could imagine, he follows the rules by the book, (perfect straight man), He annoys everyone with his miltary protocol, Has to have tea time, He hates no one, not even the Reds. He cant stand insubordination, (which is what he really deserves) I think ya'll get the Idea!
    Side:Blue
    Armor Color:Dark Blue
    Weapon:Main:pistol, Back up:pistol
    Bio:Born William Charleston Manchester , in Kingsbury, England. A legacy in the army and a descent fighter, although his uptight British ways get extremely annoying, he makes the people around him want to shoot him. But he takes his work very seriously.

3. Master_Kast7 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    GM APPROVED BY SHAFTWINDU54!

Code Name: St. Sage
    Sex: Male
    Ht: 6'3
    WT: 215
    Personality: The most laid back goof ball guy that the Blood Gulch will ever see. He hates people who take everything serious. He loves action. He does not love drama. He once and awhile gets the urge to shoot something.
    Side: Blue
    Weapons:Battle Rifle, Pistol
    Color of Armor: Sage
    Bio: Exposed during story time.
  4. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    SHAFTWINDU54 approved :cool:

Code Name: Daisy (More commonly Private Daisy)
    Ht: 6'0"
    WT: 178 lbs
    Personality: Private Daisy is highly metrosexual. He is concerned more with his outward appearance than the current war with the Blues, and often comments to criticism with "real men wear pink". Most of the others find him quite annoying because of his behavior, but he just brushes it off by saying "you silly goose". He walks with a female-like swagger and sometimes lisps his words, leading others to question his sexuality indefinitely.
    Side: Red
    Weapons: Twin needlers
    Color of Armor: A nice rosy shade of red
    Bio: Daisy was originally against the war against the Blues until the Express For Men on Delta Halo was bombarded by Covenant Elite. Due to the extreme loss of tight-fitting jeans and manly sandals, Daisy joined the war and enlisted on the Red side much to the dismay of his two mothers who openly opposed the Red vs Blue conflict. Daisy apologized for his actions and laid down his "make love not war" picket sign and was shipped off to Blood Gulch on the first Pelican out of Delta Halo.

Fairly new to the ways of war, Daisy desperately tries to fit in among his fellow Reds. He still remembers the last words given to him by his butch mother before leaving: "When you go on shore leave, be sure to bring home a nice strong girl to meet your mother and I."
  5. Master_Kast7 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: How many people are we wanting to have on each team?
  6. Sabre_11 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  7. Master-Korr Jedi Knight

star 3
    From the PM's that I have gotten, ithink we may be short on reds. but I don't think there is a limit on players, just as long as there are as many reds as there are blues
  8. Sabre_11 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm sure more Reds will turn up soon. If not, I will gladly change my character over.

GM APPROVED

Code Name: Cpl. Wilkins AKA 'Wilko'
    Ht:6
    Wt:75kg
    Personality: Unpredictable during a firefight, Wilko is likely to start shouting random insults and what-have-you in any dangerous situation. Skeptical of the idea of a purpose for being in Blood Gulch, Wilko tries to find something negative out of anything that happens. Prone to random twitches, Wilko also hates the teleporter system at Blood Gulch. To bide his time in the Gulch, Wilko tends to play practical jokes on his fellow teammates to keep himself amused.
    Armor Color: Navy Blue
    Weapon:Main: Shotgun, Back up: Pistol
    Bio: Nobody really knows Wilko's true past, as whenever he is asked about it he quickly changes the subject.
  9. SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Code Name: Jay
    Ht: 5'7"
    WT: 140 lbs
    Personality: 50% Conspiracy Theorist, 50% Environmentalist Hippy. 100% Annoyance.
    Side: Blue
    Weapons: Battle Rifle, Magnum
    Color of Armor: Green
    Bio: Ever since High School at Blue High, Jay has been concerned about stuff. Whether it was animal testing of consumer products or his drinking water's concentration of mind-controlling drugs. Jay tried to make a career out of his concerns by taking up protesting and picketing and getting petitions. He's big on animal testing, and on several occasions has been known to march into the offices of big corporations, usually resulting in getting thrown out before he could get to the real offenders. That all changed after he discovered the satellites that monitored his thoughts. Once he completely covered himself in aluminium to shield himself from the radiation (he still wears an aluminium foil hat under his helmet), the guards let him through almost like they didn't know his true intention, but it clearly didn't work, and the bigwigs at Blue Pharmaceuticals just laughed at his attempts to stop them from reading his mind (or at least, that's what Jay thought they were laughing at). He realized (or maybe the gov't made him realize) that he couldn't avoid their mind-reading satellites or their drugged foodstuffs (he's so light because he's recovering from when he couldn't figure out which food was drugged, so he stopped eating just to be safe...until he realized it was only Chocolate Chip Cookies that were drugged), so he adopted an attitude of "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em." and so he did join 'em...in their war against the Reds
  10. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    GM APPROVED!

Code Name: Quincy
    Ht: 6' 10"
    WT: 220 w/o armour
    Personality: Professional, methodical, and charming. Likes pistols and rifles, dislikes spiders, is British
    Side: Red
    Weapons: Pistol, Sniper Rifle
    Color of Armor: Crimson!
    Bio:Following in the footsteps of other great British characters, such as Wyoming, James Bond, and the "It's" Man from Monty Python's Flying Circus, Quincy has been assigned to Blood Gulch by Red Command, in hopes of adding some class to the box canyon. Quincy's past is irrelevant; he tends to make it up as he goes.
  11. Master_Kast7 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: [face_laugh] This game is going to be awesome! I can't wait!
  12. Master-Korr Jedi Knight

star 3
    tell me about it, we got some real headcases around here [face_dancing] [face_hypnotized] 8-} [face_laugh]
  13. SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    (ooc: I've been asked to change my characters armor color from Green to something else because we already have a Sage-colored soldier for Blue. From now on, Jay's armor is Teal)
  14. SHAFTWINDU54 Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC:Half of these characters need to be admited to a psyche ward or somthing!![face_laugh] This is gonna be awesome!1[face_money_eyes]
  15. Sabre_11 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: BOWCHIKABOWWOW!
  16. Penguinator RPF Modinator and Batmanager

Manager
    star 6
    OOC: Okay, I'm headed out on vacation today. I really would love to paricipate in this, but chances are, I won't be able to get to a computer very often. When I can, I will post, but no guarantees.

Have fun!
  17. Master_Kast7 Jedi Grand Master

star 6

OOC: [face_laugh] I love it! [face_laugh]
  18. SHAFTWINDU54 Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC:"I Only Drink the blood of my enemies, and occasionally a Strawberry yoohoo!!"(Sarge)

"For the love of evil!! Answer the PHONE!!" (O'Malley)

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

"LOOK, I posess the FLAG!!"
    "Its more butiful that I ever imagined"
    "All will bow before me and worship me as though I were a god!!
    (Death)
    "I regret nothing I lived as few men dare to dream!!"
  19. Sabre_11 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: "Ah, the calm before the storm..."
    "I like to call it nap-time!" [face_laugh]

"Why are there 6 pedals but only 4 directions!"
  20. SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    You have a hole? That is so cool.

----------------------

I don't know, why don't you ask your Jeep?
  21. DarthVercetti Jedi Master

star 4
    GM APPROVED!

Code Name: Pvt. Parts
    Sex: Yes please..... j/k, male
    Ht: 6'1
    WT: 225
    Personality: Bit stupid on the outside but is actually rather smart. Doesn't think before talking (basically a Caboose character. i'm the first so thought it'd be okay) Likes Eating, sleeping, naptime, food-nap time and cowboys. Dislikes meanies, thinking. Seems to have a serious mental disorder, doctor proof unavailable.
    Weapons:Sniper Rifle, Pistol
    Color of Armor: Purple
    Bio: Born in Adelaide, Australia. Always keeps secrets and has never revealed his real first name to anyone. Annoyingly stupid at times and annoying smart at others. overall, annoying.
  22. Master_Kast7 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OOC: We have 5 Reds and 3 blues. I am willing to switch to blue if needed.
  23. DarthVercetti Jedi Master

star 4
  24. SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I love it, IC we'll be making our own RvB gold, and OOC we'll be quoting established RvB gold. It'll be an RvB overload (if such a thing is possible)

Sarge: Command gave us all sorts of valuable information...like the location of Blue Base
    Donut (I think): It's right over there.
    ----------------------
    Sarge: Plus killing em hand-to-hand lets you toss out some zippy one-liners like .... my personal favorite "you just got Sarged"
  25. Master-Korr Jedi Knight

star 3
    that is actually 3 reds to 5 blues. if Wilko could change teams, and of course, armor color, that would be great.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.