main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Return To Blood Gulch: Red vs. Blue

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Master-Korr, Jul 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    OOC: Oh whoops. [face_blush]

2. Sabre_11

Sabre_11 Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC: Wilko is hereby regulation Red, or if thats taken (I got no idea, I'm too sleep-deprived to check) I'll be Orange.

[face_dancing] Now that I'm one of the reds, I get to use one of my favourite quotes...

"Ahem herm HERM! SUCK IT BLUE!" [face_laugh]

3. Master_Kast7

May 12, 2004
    OOC: I'll change teams too to get this thing started if you GMs would like.

4. Sabre_11

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC: Mate, if its 3 to 5, and one of the people from the 5 goes to the 3, that makes it 4 and 4.... :p

5. DarthVercetti

DarthVercetti Jedi Master star 4

Oct 18, 2005
    OOC:

"Killing a man in hand-to-hand combat says 'I am killing you as an equal. although you're a little bit less equal because i'm alive and you're dead."

6. SHAFTWINDU54

SHAFTWINDU54 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2006
    OOC:"thank you for introducing me to your bowling ball...Hello bowling ball."

"Hey guys sorry about that explosion...SORRY IT WASNT BIGGER!! HAHA!"(O'malley/DOC)

"Dude that guy is wicked fast,"(Griff)

"Thanks I lettered in track, in was the most productive non-contact sport I could find!"(Doc)

"Track sucks!!"(Simmons)

"YOU SUCK!"(O'malley)

(THis ones a classic!)

7. DarthVercetti

Oct 18, 2005
    OOC: Nice. i like

"Hey Caboose, you hear something behind you" (Sarge)
    "I do? well, i'd better turn around and see what is causing it." (Caboose)
    *Caboose turns around and sarge runs behind and steals Andy, leaving a skull*
    "so any way, Andy....... Andy? ANDY?" (Caboose)
    *Sees skull*
    "OH MY GOD! ANDY DIED AND LEFT A SKULL!" (Caboose)

Gold!

8. Master_Kast7

May 12, 2004
    OOC: [face_plain] You can tell math isn't my strong subject. :p

9. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    "Alright Shiela, begin operation Blue With Envy...you know, 'cause normally it's Green with Envy, but we're blue. *shouts* Boy, it sure is way better being on Blue team than Stuffy old Red Team, where you have to share a base. I get a base all to myself....ahh it's not working. Just shoot 'em Shiela."~Simmons
    ----------------------------------
    Andy: ...unless you brought your "English-to-Blarg Blarg" dictionary.
    Caboose: I had one of those, but I got rid of it. There weren't enough pictures.

10. Master_Kast7

May 12, 2004
    I love this whole scence.

Church: "What do you want Reds? Get outta here or we'll start shooting at ya!"
    Grif: "Oh yeah! Care to make that threat to my face?"
    Church "Ugh. No."
    Grif: "Yeah I didn't think so...punk."
    Simmons: "Whoa whoa guys we didn't come here to fight. We just came to give back the prisoneer."
    Tucker: "Give him back? You can't give him back you took him. A deal's a deal."
    Grif: "Yeah well forget it. We don't want him."
    Church: "Well sorry you can't have another prisoneer. That was our last one."
    Grif: "Hey dude what is your problem?"
    Simmons: "Didn't your mom ever tell you it's impolite to not look at someone when you're talking to them?"
    Caboose: "He's shy."
    Church: "Shut up! Look we don't want him back and we don't care what you do with him! If you don't mind we'd appreciate if you leave us alone. We're in the middle of something kinda private over here."
    Grif: "That's sad he is shy."

11. Sabre_11

Jun 1, 2005
    Doc: I'll just check your vitals and I'll be on my way

Caboose: I bet I have better vitals then you... Whats a vital?

12. DarthVercetti

Oct 18, 2005
    SImmons: AHEM, SUCK IT BLUE..... I MEAN RED! DAMN THIS IS HARD!

13. Sabre_11

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC: As much as we are all enjoying reciting our favourite quotes (I know I am) does anyone know when this thing is gonna start up? Still preparing an opening?

14. Master-Korr

Master-Korr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2004
    ask Shaft, it's his storyline, i'm just the 'business' end of the deal

15. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    Sarge: The fact remains that a Gallon of gas still costs less today than a gallon of milk
    Church: Yeah, but you don't drink three gallons of gas every time you drive to work.
    Sarge: Maybe you don't.

16. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006
    OOC:Alright lets get this show on the road.

The pelican danced across the sky as squad 006 headed for the blood gultch. Lt. Manchester addressed his troops in his usual thick British accent.

Holding his usual maagnum, "Alright chaps the drop zone is sector IWSBravo Romeo Delta 45niner elevnty seventeen......3RTR. Better known as Blood gultch. When we land, I want you to set up in a Pyramid 2 by 2 stance with Sgt.Sage at the helm, i want control of the field off the get go, we must beat those filthy, devilsh reds to the high ground. now any questions chaps?!

Tag:ALL BLUES

OOC:ALL REDS talk with your fearless leader,(MasterKorr), about your storyline starting.

17. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004
    IC:

Col. Sanders was on top of the Red base watching the Blues land near the middle of Blood Gultch through the scope of his rocket launcher. He then spoke to the rest of his squad in his usual voice (he sounded almost exactly like the lead penguin from Madagascar).

"Well boys it seems the Blues have arrived. They are trying to take the high ground. HA! Did they miss the big blue base right next to them?" Col. Sanders said as he made light of his adversaries stupidity. "Wilko! Come tie my boot! I just can't ever seem to figure that out!"

Tag: Reds

18. Sabre_11

Jun 1, 2005
    IC: Wilko

Upon hearing the Colonels request Wilko looked from Sanders to Daisy, then back to Sanders saying "Ah, Sir, shouldnt the kiss-ass be doing those kinda jobs?"

TAG: Daisy, Sanders, REDS

OOC: SUCK IT BLUE! [face_laugh]

19. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004
    IC:

"Wilko!!! TIE MY BOOT!!! And that's and order soldier! I don't want that fruitybooty touchin' me, he'll enjoy it too much!" Sanders shouted at his lazy subordinate.

Col. Sanders waited for his boot to get tied. As he did so he went back to looking through the scope to see what was happening with the Blues. He was hoping that Daisy wasn't going to send over a cassarole like he did to the last team that landed in the Gultch.

"Besides, I'm tryin to watch the Bluetards find their way around. Their leader must be a muffin eatin' tea drinkin' Brit. I haven't seen pyramid 2x2 in decades!"

Tag: Wilko, Daisy, Reds, Blues

20. Sabre_11

Jun 1, 2005

As Wilko reluctantly bent down to tie up Sanders shoes, he realised the boots didnt have laces.

"Ah Sir, you realise our boots dont come with laces dont you?"

TAG: Sanders, Daisy, REDS, BLUES

21. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004
    Sanders

Sanders thought to himself "Well that expains why I can't ever get them tied." He then attempted to mask his mistake. by pointing the rocket launcher at Wilko.

"Tie my boot soldier. I don't care how, that's an order." he threatened.

As he waited for his response, he noticed that the jeep looked... unusual.

"Daisy! Why are there flowers paintedon my jeep!? I thought I told you to paint it camoflague!"

Tag: Wilko, Daisy, Reds

22. Sabre_11

Jun 1, 2005

With the rocket launcher right up to his visor, Wilko quickly bent down by Sanders feet once more and pulled some string out of his pocket. He never knew why he carried it around until today. Time for a practical joke. As Wilko tied nice little bows around the Colonels boots, he also tied his boots together.

"All done Sir"

Wilko then noticed the new paint job on the Warthog. "Unless you are planning on taking the car to Mardi-Gras, you best change it back, otherwise Sanders is gonna turn you into Elton John's 'The Rocket Man.'"

TAG: Sanders, Daisy, REDS, BLUES

OOC: Oh dude that's a burn. You got burned dude. Burned dude, burned! -Donut
    Oh shut up, your armours pink. -Simmons [face_laugh]
    I cant wait for this to build up into full scale red v blue taunts!

23. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Jay

"...I want you to set up in a Pyramid 2 by 2 stance..."

That was all Jay paid attention to, the pyramid. If ever there was a sign of the Blue government spying on him, that was it. Pyramids. He felt his helmet, wondering if his aluminium foil hat was still in place beneath his helmet. It must have been out of whack. How else would the government have known he was thinking about pyramids, unless...no, Jay hadn't had a cookie in days.

"Sir, how did you know I was thinking about pyramids? I haven't had a cookie in days. That's right, I'm on to the government, with your mind-control drugs in my sweet, delicious, all natural chocolate chip cookies. Unless," he paused at so devious a thought, "Unless you switched the drugs out of my delicious nutritious cookies, but what other food would be a good host for mind-control drugs..."

He trailed off, pondering this conundrum, although he couldn't ponder it too hard until he figured out how the Blues were monitoring his thoughts, which simply presented another conundrum. Had he even been thinking about pyramids? Nonetheless, he was now.

Tag: Blues

24. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004
    IC: Col. Sanders

As Sanders started to move over and berate Daisy. He tripped, Wilko had tied his boots together. He was furious, luckly for him, the string broke.

"Dammit Wilko! Why can't you use that kind of inginuity in your work! (Hits Wilko) From now on your job is potato peeler number one." He finished with Wilko and turned to the Fruit.

"Daisy! go down there and repaint that Jeep! I'd do it myself but I don't know how the brush works!"

Tag: Reds

25. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006
    IC:Lt.Manchester

The leutenant had a tough time trying to deal with private jay's remarks. "So you think that Blue Command wants to brainwash you eh..well there only concern is to defeat those Slimy red devils, and smite them where they stand. Manchester paused for a moment. "Ok we are at the drop zone, jump lads" the blue team dropped down and assumed what was the weirdest looking formation anyone had seen. "Ok, Sgt.Sage create a perimeter, Pvt.Parts quit playing with your gun, and Jay...Your choclate chip cookies arent bugged for the love of Pete!! Just try and stay forcused on securing a perimeter." Manchester had this weird thing for military protocol, in was borderline anal retentive.

Tag:pvt. Parts, Sgt.Sage, Jay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.