main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Return To Blood Gulch: Red vs. Blue

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Master-Korr, Jul 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: I understand that Master-Korr is the GM, but Private Daisy is not a homosexual, he's metrosexual. There is a major difference. I'd like to play my characters actions and not have them preset by the GM (like flowers and stuff).

Sheesh...

2. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    ~IC: St. Sage~

While Jay was making his first conspiracy theory about how his cookies were drugged by the government and Lt.Manchester was trying to convince him otherwise. St.Sage jumped out of the ship onto the drop zone forming a perimeter. He spoke out quickly.

"Forming the perimeter Lt! Pvt. Parts stay here on my side, I don't want that damn hippie next to me!"

~TAG: Blue team~

3. SHAFTWINDU54

SHAFTWINDU54 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2006
    IC:Lt.Manchester

"Jolly good show sargent, I'll put you in for and accomadation with Blue command." Lt.Manchester scanned the terrain. "It seems that these rock formations will make adequate for gorrilla warfare tactics," he thought not even noticing the HUGE BLUE base right behind his squad. "Hey hippy, quit huggin that tree and get your arse in gear, we must be prepared for anything." Lt.Manchester was in full confidence of his decision making, he really was a complete idiot.

Tag:Blue Team

4. DarthVercetti

DarthVercetti Jedi Master star 4

Oct 18, 2005
    IC: Pvt. Parts

"Pvt. Parts quit playing with your gun"
    "Yes sir Lt. Bedding, sir."
    Pvt. Parts ran into formation.....
    WHAT THE IS FORMATION? he thought
    "Lt. Naptime, Echo bravo 82three-er wants to know what formation is"
    After a few blank looks, Pvt. Parts gave in
    "FINE, I want to know what formation is. And when's food time? I like to have my naps around 1:30, so food time needs to come before that and then we need to arange when clothes time will be, that's after naptime, but not before dance time or sing time."

TAG: Lt. Manchester, Blues

5. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006

"Your entire schedule is in your field regulation manuals. Which would be found at our Blue Base, the very same Blue Base that we cant seem to find as of the moment! Alright boys keep a sharp look out, try to locate the location of our Base's location!
    (All the while the blues have been talking the base is right behind them about 200 yards.)

OOC:I figure one of ya'll(Blues) should notice this before Manchester will.

Tag:Blues

6. Master-Korr

Master-Korr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2004
    IC: Col. Sanders

"Well would ya look at that boys! It seems that the are really that stupid. They are still looking for the base that is RIGHT BEHIND them." Sanders said with a chuckle. He thought about attacking, but he decided that getting out of the base would be far too complicated, that he knew Daisy was no fighter and Wilko would be almost impossible to motivate.

"Daisy! Call Red Command, ask them what our orders are now that the bluetards are here."

TAG: Reds

7. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Pvt. Jay
    Landing Zone

"...Jay...Your choclate chip cookies arent bugged for the love of Pete!! Just try and stay forcused on securing a perimeter."

This caught Jay off-guard, if the cookies weren't drugged, then what was? The only thing he'd eaten today that hadn't been a cookie was... that bagel he had for breakfast. "So, Blue Command is drugging my bagels now? Oh well, at least now I can enjoy chocolate chip cookies again."

Pulling a cookie from his rations, Jay began to eat the cookie and noticed something behind him. "Sir, it may just be the mind-controlling drugs Command put in my bagels, but I think the base is behind us...nevermind, I think it is just the mind-control drugs talking."

Tag: Blue Team

8. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Private Daisy

Blood Gulch

Daisy jumped to attention and picked up his helmet, shining the visible pink parts (namely all of it) and shined his pink-tinted visor. Much like a butch Elton John. He relayed a message to command, telling them exactly what Sanders had said.

"Command, the Bluetards are here..."

"Really? Well, aren't you guys going to do anything about it?"

"Well, we need our orders sir,"

"What were the last set of orders we gave you when we dropped you off?"

"My orders or the groups orders?"

"Groups orders."

"I think it involved something a long the lines of 'fragging the living hell out of em' and a long line of profanity afterward."

Just then, the call was lost, and a female voice barged in on the signal.

"-Please insert 25 cents for the next three minutes.-"

Daisy rummaged through his pockets and yelled out to Sanders.

"Colonel! I need to borrow a quarter..." Daisy looked down to the ground and sighed.

"It's Delta Halo all over again... I will miss you Don Pablo..." He thought to himself aloud.

TAG: Sanders

9. Master_Kast7

May 12, 2004

Lt said something about gorilla warfare tactics with the rocks. St. Sage wasn't sure why they would need gorilla warfare tactics. Pvt. Parts rambled on about his nap time and food time and everything else that he could think of. The next moment Lt. told him that his entire schedule was in the Blue base. Jay then rambled on about his bagels being drugged now. Though he did notice the blue base behind them. St. Sage looked at Lt and spoke.

"Permission to speak freely sir."

~TAG: Blue team~

10. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004
    Sanders

"What did they say Daisy? And why the hell do you need a quarter? I thought we switched to prepay montes ago!" Sanders was astonished, usually the orders were to do better than we were currently doing, and please win.

Sanders noticed that the blues were starting to get their bearings straight, well except for their commander.

"And who the hell is Don Pablo?!"

Tag: Daisy, reds

11. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Private Daisy

Blood Gulch

Daisy stifled himself and turned back to the console. "Just a friend..." This of course could or could not be true. It's hard to determine liars through visors.

Daisy peeked around the computer room and back to Sanders. "They said that we follow the same orders we've always been given. If Blues are here, play Jazz..." At least that's what Daisy would do in that situation. Whenever the stretchy spandex biker shorts he would buy were not in stock, he heard the blues playing in his mind. But then he would remember that Starbucks was always open across the way, and he would hear Jazz play in his head.

"Is this going to be a live-round exercise? Because I forgot my speedo..."

TAG: Sanders, Reds

12. Sabre_11

Sabre_11 Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 1, 2005
    IC: Wilko

"Col. Sanders Sir, it's quite obvious that the Blues are way too confuzzled to pose any kind of threat. I propose we stay here, have some cake, and check on them later."

Unbeknownst to most, that was Wilko's solution to everything.

TAG: Sanders, Daisy, REDS, BLUES

13. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006
    IC:Manchester

"Permission Denied," as if that was going to stop Sgt.Sage from saying what they were all thinking, then he answered Jay,"So now you think that your bagels are the ones that are drugged, what about my bloody crumpits! Are they drugged too?! The leutenant was trying to recover from his apparent abundance of stupidity moment earlier.

"Secure the base and make sure that there are no Slimy, Devilish reds there, Set up defenses, gather weapons and ammo, on my word unleash hell!" The Lt.'s words echoed through the base as he sat and looked at a strange blue aura from the other side of the room he was in.(Grav. Lift)

Tag:All Blues

14. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    (ooc: is the base Coag-style or traditional Blood Gultch base? In other words, do we have a hole?)

15. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006
    OOC:Coag, We have a hole that leads to another hole, hehe[face_laugh]

16. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004
    IC: Sanders

"Why do we need jazz, or for that matter speedos for live-round excersises?! And just how is cake a possible solution to this situation. I say we attack before they have a chance to get set up, TO THE JEEP BOYS!" Sanders was about to lead the way when he remembered he couldn't get out of the base without help.

"Daisy! Lead the way, none of us trust you behind us anyway!" Sanders ordered.

As they made it outside he walked up to the Jeep and ordered.

"Roy (the jeep)! Take us to the Blue Base! Daisy, on the gun, Quincy you get shotgun, Wilko, just try and keep up!" Sanders was quite convinced that he could force the blue team to surrender.

The Jeep answered.

"Hey thar bubba! Let's get on over thar and git r dun!"

Tag: Reds

17. DarthVercetti

DarthVercetti Jedi Master star 4

Oct 18, 2005
    IC: Pvt. Parts

Pvt. Parts ran around into random ooms shouting clear without even looking and running inot walls alot.
    "Okay, one room left"
    Pvt. Parts ran back into the room they started in and sprinted towards a wall. Without seeing it there, Pvt. Parts ran straight into a big hole which dropped him out back to the other side of the room again.
    "WHAT. THE. HELL!!!" He said, shocked out of his mind, "Lt. Crampletion. If i run at that wall, i appear back at this wall. THIS BASE IS HAUNTED!"
    At that thought, Pvt. Parts sprinted out of the base and hid behind a stone. A stone which happened to be the size of his foot. He crawled into a ball and rocked back and forwards repeating
    "Haunted base, haunted base, HAUNTED BASE!"

TAG: Lt. Manchester, Blues, Reds

18. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Private Daisy

Blood Gulch

Daisy turned his eyes to the large gun on the jeep and stared back at the colonel for a moment and did a few double takes before spouting a most ridiculous comment.

"That's a big gun... compensating for something colonel?"

TAG: Sanders, Reds

19. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006

Chuckling at the observation of a "Haunted base" the Lt. thought for a moment. As he was still waiting for Jay to answer his crumpit theory, Manchester turned to Sgt.Sage and said "So if this thing can teleport men, do you think if one of us throws a grenade through it, will it come out the other side and land right next to Pvt.Parts, or is that just wishful thinking, then again we dont even know if it teleports you to the same place everytime."

Tag:Sgt.Sage, Blues, Reds

20. SephyCloneNo15

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Pvt. Jay

Snaping a quick salute to his superior, Jay responded to his question, "Sir, I don't see why they would drug your crumpits. Until I showed up, I'm betting you didn't even know about the satellites. They take care of most of the mind control. The government only has to drug people's food if they know that we know about their satellites, and have enough aluminium foil to protect us from the satellites. Now that you know about the satellites, there's a chance you might start to defend yourself with an aluminium suit under your armor -that's what I did- and they might need to start drugging your crumpits. So it all comes down to this: Which do you love more, your crumpits, or not having the government controlling your brain?"

Tag: Lt. Manchester

21. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006

"Ha, you have to pry my crumpits and tea from my cold dead fingers," Lt was Brittish through and through, how dare anyone suggest he give up his crumpits,"I guess I'll stick with the mind controling private, at least then I still can have tea time," the Lt. looked back at the sergeant who was chuckling at the thought of trying to thorw a grenade through the portal and see if he could come close to Pvt.Parts, what do you say sarge, shall we have a go?!" The Lt. said as he grabbed a frag granade.

Tag:Sgt.Sage, Blues

OOC:SIT ON IT REDS?![face_laugh]

22. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004
    IC: Sanders

"Why are you so concerned about the size of my gun Daisy? Nevermind! Forget I asked! "Sanders exclaimed. The Colonel was hoping that Daisy was only referring to the gun, nothis gun.

"Let's move gentlemen. Come on! Get the lead out! We got Blues to kill!" Sanders stated as the Jeep began to move.

TAG: Reds

23. Master_Kast7

May 12, 2004

Lt denied Sage's request. Sage thought about saying it anyways but he decided not too. Pvt Parts was running around the base like mad and running into the walls. Eventually he ran straight into a big hole which dropped him out back to the other side of the room again.

"WHAT. THE. HELL!!! Lt. Crampletion. If I run at that wall, I appear back at this wall. THIS BASE IS HAUNTED!"

At that thought, Pvt. Parts sprinted out of the base and hid behind a stone. A stone which happened to be the size of his foot. He crawled into a ball and rocked back and forwards repeating
    "Haunted base, haunted base, HAUNTED BASE!"

Lt turned to Sage and said"So if this thing can teleport men, do you think if one of us throws a grenade through it, will it come out the other side and land right next to Pvt.Parts, or is that just wishful thinking, then again we dont even know if it teleports you to the same place everytime."

Before Sage could answer Jay snaped a quick salute to Lt finially answering his question earlier. "Sir, I don't see why they would drug your crumpits. Until I showed up, I'm betting you didn't even know about the satellites. They take care of most of the mind control. The government only has to drug people's food if they know that we know about their satellites, and have enough aluminium foil to protect us from the satellites. Now that you know about the satellites, there's a chance you might start to defend yourself with an aluminium suit under your armor -that's what I did- and they might need to start drugging your crumpits. So it all comes down to this: Which do you love more, your crumpits, or not having the government controlling your brain?"

"Ha, you have to pry my crumpits and tea from my cold dead fingers. I guess I'll stick with the mind controling private, at least then I still can have tea time."

Lt. looked back at Sage who was still chuckling at the thought of trying to throw a grenade through the portal and see if he could come close to Pvt.Parts "What do you say sarge, shall we have a go?!" The Lt. said as he grabbed a frag granade.

"Actually, Sir, I think we should have Jay here go threw the teleporter just in case the grenade somehow comes back at us."

~TAG: Blues~

24. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006

"Very well Sgt," turning to Jay,"okay Flower child, into the misty aura of blue and purpleness, move it!" The Lt. barked out his orders as he wondered if Jay would actually go through the teleporter.

The Lt. glanced at his watch to become horrified, "How in the name of the queen could I miss the most important time of the day, the very soul of my existence, the absolutely most graitfying time in all of the universe!!"

Jay and Sage kinda justy stared at there superiors ranting.

"I MISSED TEA TIME,NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAOOOOOOHAHAOOO."

Tag:All blues

25. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004
    OOC: Come on guys! let's keep it going. Gold so far!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.