main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Return To Blood Gulch: Red vs. Blue

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Master-Korr, Jul 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabre_11

Sabre_11 Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 1, 2005
    IC: Wilko

After hearing the Colonel tell him that he was going to be running it out rather than riding in style, what little enthusiasm he had for the battle quickly whittled away into nothingness.

"You backstabbing assmonkeys!" He shouted as the warthog sped off in the Blues direction, leaving a trail of dust that filtered into Wilko's helmet.

Bending over to almost literally cough his lungs up, Wilko thought to himself Why me?

Letting out a rather loud sigh, Wilko picked up his shotgun and starting jogging towards Blue base...

TAG: Sanders, Daisy, BLUES

2. Master-Korr

Master-Korr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2004
    IC: Sanders

"Wilko! Stop your lollygaggin'! Keep up you lazy bum! I thought you were a highly trained fighting machine! That's what it said on your application!" Sanders shouted to Wilko. He was surprised, when he was in boot camp, he had to chase cheetahs down barefooted and kill them with a wooden spoon.

"Camp is going soft...."

Tag: Reds, Wilko

3. Sabre_11

Jun 1, 2005

As Wilko was running towards Blue base he was just about to decide is wasnt worth working up a sweat when a voice popped into his head. It sounded a lot like some kind of drill sergeant yelling at him, probably some repressed memory from his past.

The voice shouted to him "Keep on moving you lazy good for nothin! Repeat after me: I dont know but I've been told..."
    With a sudden boost of energy Wilko sped up and shouted "I dont know but I've been told!"

The voice continued, "Sindwinder is mighty cold!"

"Sidewinder is mighty cold!" Before Wilko knew it, he was keeping up with Sanders and Daisy in the Warthog

"Ahhh, Colonel, could you tell me what the hell is going on?"

TAG: Sanders, Daisy, BLUES

OOC: Just really wanted to add in a boot camp chant, RvB style!

4. SephyCloneNo15

SephyCloneNo15 Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 9, 2005
    IC: Jay

"Sir, I'm not going into the teleporter. The radio messages that are being beamed to my fillings are telling me you just want me to go in so you can teleport a grenade at me." Maybe it wasn't the radios that he was certain were in his fillings. After all, his superiors had just been talking about it less than a minute before ordering him through the teleporter. Nahh, it was definitely his fillings.

Moments later, the fearless leader complained about missing his tea time and wondering how it was possible. "Well, sir, I heard on the propaganda channel -a.k.a 'the news'- that Daylight Saving's Time in Blood Gulch is three minutes. That might be why you missed tea time. If that's not it, I've got no idea."

Tag: Blues

5. SHAFTWINDU54

SHAFTWINDU54 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2006
    IC:Lt.Manchester

The Lt's sobs were interupted by Jay refusing to enter the portal. Clearing his throat he regained his voice.

"fine, enough play time with the teleporter, for now lets all see if we can find intellegence on the Red team's whereabouts, must keep it hush hush you know, all is lost if we dont defeat those devilish reds!" The Lt barked out orders as he swore he could here the RPM sounds of an engine, but ever so faint.

Tag:ALL BLUES!

6. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004
    IC: Sanders

"Wilko! Glad to see that you could join us. We are about to attack the Blue Base! That reminds me, Roy! take it down a little, we wouldn't want to be giving ourselves away would we boys!" Sanders shouted as they drew closer to the base.

"Aight boss! We cun slower down a lil' but you know me I like to go fast! I'll tell you what..." Roy answered to Sanders.

"What?" Sanders asked.

"I just told ya!" Roy exclaimed.

"Huh?" Sanders was baffled, "Ahh damn Rednecks!"

Tag: Reds

7. DarthVercetti

DarthVercetti Jedi Master star 4

Oct 18, 2005
    IC: Pvt. Parts

"Lt. England, why is there a car here? I dont like driving, i only travel in automobiles."
    Pvt. Parts ran over to Lt. Manchester but accidentally fell into the telaporter(spelling?) again.
    "AAAAAAAAAAGH!!! IT HAPPENED AGAIN!"

TAG: Blues

8. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006
    OOC:Sorry fellas, its been a very trying week, lets see if we can keep this going!

"Bloody hell Pvt," Mancheseter said as he watched Pvt.Parts fall in the teleporter again. "Ok chaps, everybody topside, lets get a good survey of our surroundings, somebody hop on sniper rifle and look sharp!" The Lt. berated his troops as they made there way to the top of the blue base.

Tag:Blues, and Reds who dare oppose us!!

9. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Quincy

The crimson-clad Quincy had set foot on Halo not two hours ago, and already, he was in a bad mood. He'd found the Gulch the hard way - by falling into it. The blasted Pelican had dropped him on the top edge, and he'd turned around, peered into the box canyon (why were they fighting over a box canyon?), and began climbing, well, sliding, okay, falling, into the place.

And then he saw that he was nowhere near the Red Base.

And so, he'd walked all the way to the base. And now, Quincy was strolling casually up to the base, his sniper rifle slung over his shoulder.

"Ground control to Major Tom...Fround Control to Major Tom...Take your protein pills, and put your helmet on..."

Quincy abruptly stopped singing David Bowie, and called out.

"Hello? Anyone at home?"

TAG: Reds at base

10. Master_Kast7

Master_Kast7 Jedi Knight star 6

May 12, 2004
    ~IC: St. Sage~

Sage made himself comfortable on the top of blue base. He zoomed in with his battle rifle's scope and scanned the area infront of them.

TAG: Reds

OOC: Sorry for the short crappy post. Trying to keep this going.

11. SHAFTWINDU54

Feb 23, 2006

The Lt. took one look at the gun rack, he saw a shotgun, rocket launcher, a battle rifle, and a magnum pistol, he grabbed the pistol, and headed to the top of the base where Sage was already scanning the terrain for the reds.

"Any sign of those filthy, Blood Sucking, Horrendous, Disease infested, Slimy, devilsh, retarded, good for nothing, inbred, Beanie Babie collecting, Tofu-farting, Michael Bolton loving Reds!!!!!" The Lt. took a deep breath as this rant took most of his energy out of him.

Tag:Sage, Blues, Said Enemies! You guys are eunuchs are you?![face_laugh](Not sure about spelling, but that's what my dictionary said!)

12. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Private Daisy

Blood Gulch (where else?!)

Daisy sighed and lifted his needlers towards the enemy facing them. Unbeknownst to the other reds, Daisy was quite a good shot. Why just before he was shipped off of Delta Halo, he and Don Pablo had just gotten a stuffed teddy bear for the water shooting game at the fair.

Daisy smiled, his giddy looking face hidden by his helmet. "Are we going to hurry this up? Charmed is on tonight and I don't want to miss it for the world! Maybe we can invite the Blues over for a slumber party, I have the nicest pair of footie-pajamas you've ever laid eyes on!"

TAG: Roses are Red, Violets are Blue

13. Master-Korr

Jan 19, 2004
    Sanders

"Would You shut up and open Fire!" Sanders yelled as he let lose a rocket towards the Blue Base.

"How do ya like that Blue Balls?!" Sanders taunted.

"Sanders to base, send reinforcements. Anyone at the base?"

Tag: Reds, Blues

14. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Private Daisy

Blood Gulch (Home, home on the range)

Daisy turned to Sanders. "Blue balls? Man those guys must really need to get out more. I know a couple of sailors back on Delta Halo that could help them with that. It's like my moms always say: 'If you can't beat em, hit em harder.'"

TAG: Sanders

15. DarthVercetti

Oct 18, 2005
    IC: Pvt. Parts

The private suddenly stood up and walked into the base and onto the top, eyes fixed in frontof him the whole time.
    "Is that a gun i see? I disagree with all weapons. Fighting is a no-no. So is war..."
    Pvt. parts then stood looking out in the direction the sniper was, not realising he had a knife and a small blaster attatched to his armour.

TAG: Blues

16. Sabre_11

Jun 1, 2005

Running up and taking cover behind rocks located not far from Blue Base, Wilko looked around for any Blues to frag. Looking at the rooftop he spotted a Blue standing and looking around him.

Raising his shotgun to his visor and pointing it at the enemy, Wilko opened fire shouting "Suck it blue!"

Not long after firing 5 or so shots Wilko finally came to the conclusion that a shotgun cant do $h!t over distance, and began running for the Warthog to his right...

TAG: Pvt. Parts, Sanders, others

17. DarthVercetti

Oct 18, 2005
  18. lieutenant_ketch

lieutenant_ketch Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2006
    ooc: I sent my CS bu neither Shaft or korr has posted in two months

19. DarthVercetti

Oct 18, 2005
    give them awhile. I think it's exam time over there so they may just be caught up in that. We should wait about 2-3 weeks and see then what needs to be done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.