main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Reunions

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by -_-_ObiWanKenobi_-_-, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -_-_ObiWanKenobi_-_-

-_-_ObiWanKenobi_-_- Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2005
    After having a small amount of confusion with a post on FanFic Resource Forum, I am finally going to get my board up! Unless this another resource board and I will need to be re-directed yet again. If not... Well HURRAY! If any want to become a co-writer just PM me. My idea is to bring the charcters from each movie and do small reunion pieces. it doesn't matter if they are dead or alive. If you are interested post or Pm me and i will get back to you shortly.

Obi Wan

LP edit: Placeholder threads advertising fics to come are not allowed. Please restart a thread when you have at least a first post ready or you can PM a moderator to unlock this thread.

2. JediTristan

JediTristan Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 30, 2004
    Well, you did get to the right thread, but donde esta el poste? (where is the post?)

Hope it turns out well for you!

3. -_-_ObiWanKenobi_-_-

-_-_ObiWanKenobi_-_- Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2005
    I will do the post in time. But like i have said before, I will require a co-writer. But stay tuned for the first exciting instalment of The Star Wars Reunion. I hope yopu enjoy it! :)

ANNOUNCEMENT!
    My new board is now called The StarWars Reunite. http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=20023610&replies=0

Go there for new post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.