main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST The "Revelation" Of Episode VIII?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by G-FETT, Dec 23, 2015.

?

What will be the revelation of Episode VIII?

1. Rey is Han and Leia's Daughter (Kylo's Sister) ?

13 vote(s)
    9.4%
  2. Rey is Luke's daughter (Kylo's cousin)?

48 vote(s)
    34.8%
  3. Rey was created by the force (like Anakin)?

11 vote(s)
    8.0%
  4. Snoke is Darth Plagueis?

15 vote(s)
    10.9%
  5. Snoke is Darth Sidious?

1 vote(s)
    0.7%
  6. Jar Jar Binks is the evil mastermind behind everything?

19 vote(s)
    13.8%
  7. Something else?

31 vote(s)
    22.5%
  1. MrElculver2424

MrElculver2424 Jedi Master star 4

May 11, 2014
    I don't think Rey is a Solo. Too similar to Luke and Leia being children of Anakin and Padme.

Chances are decent she is Luke's daughter and just doesn't know it but he does. Chances also decent that her parents have not been seen yet, for whatever reason. Also a decent chance she was born through the Force (perhaps as a result of Anakin Skywalker's death)? And, of course, a chance she could be related to Obi-Wan Kenobi.

2. Snoke Palpatine

Snoke Palpatine Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2016
    Oh please, as if anti-Plaguies people are saints. You lot are rude and condescending.

If it helps, i have no respect for any of you for being so angry over people having a harmless theory that won't come true anyway.

3. WookieeShampoo

WookieeShampoo Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 28, 2015

I can see a watered down version of this, what if Rey killed her mother - Luke´s girlfriend with her force powers? Maybe Kylo tricked her into it and saved her later.

From what we saw in TFA Luke, Rey and Kylo probably share some history even if she isn´t related, I think that´s safe to say.

4. ObidioJuan

ObidioJuan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 1, 2002
    Hmm.

Rey seems to me more Anakin than Luke, i.e. Created by the Force itself

But on another thread I also posted the fact that the big twist will be that Rey is a Skywalker descendant of both Luke and Leia. But not "born" of Leia, but born by a third party "unknown" woman that then left her on Jakku instead of being a "virgin" single mom.
    I will refrain from calling her a clone, but technically perhaps she is the clone of Luke or Anakin or Leia or all (DNA from one or more donors). Heck, you can also throw in some Han Solo in there if you want.

That will make her Luke's father-mother-daugther-brother-friend and at the same time be Benlyo's sister-mother-uncle-father-grandad.

How's that for a big reveal and big twist!

:cool:

5. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    The revelation of Ep. 8 is that Kylo isn't the only dark sider trained in the ways of the Force. If Luke could start up a new Jedi school whose to say that somebody like Snoke couldn't start up a dark sider school?

So early on in Ep. 8 Kylo gets his but kicked by Luke but then at the end of the movie the two square off again except this time after Kylo fires up his lightsaber we see four other red lightsabers fire up too and the other dark siders step out of the shadows.