main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Revenge of the Mandalorians (3500 BBY)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Morhs, Apr 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Morhs

Darth_Morhs Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 11, 2005
    The Revenge of the Mandalorians

The Republic has become stable again, and has finally fully recovered from the Mandalorian Wars and the Jedi Civil War, in which it was nearly destroyed twice. The Republic Army isn't particularly strong, because there is no need for it. It is a time of peace.

The Jedi Order is back to its full strength. The order contains over a thousand members, and is flourishing. The Light Side of the Force is strong than ever before, and there are very few traces of the Dark Side anywhere in the world.

But secretly, on the moon of Dxun, the Mandalorians are becoming strong again, and they are close to beginning a second war. They have always spoke of revenge for their defeat at the hands of Revan, but they have been taken lightly up until now.

But it was not Mandalore's doing that made the Mandalorians ready for battle. A Dark Jedi by the name of Nemanir Aelin has befriended Mandalore, and is now aiding the Mandalorians in their new war agains the Republic. He is a strong military leaders, and uses the Force to inspire his followers and weaken his opponents.

The first attack by the Mandalorians was on Korriban. Nemanir conviced Mandalore to take the system, so he could draw from the power of the Sith there. They encountered little resistence. They managed to cut off communications from the settlements there, so the Republic had no idea of the attack. Nemanir reopened the Academy, and became the Dark Lord of the Sith. He began training Force Sensitive Mandalorians, and in a few months, his academy was operating at nearly its full potential.

Next, Nemanir did something unexpected: he sent a transmission to the Jedi Council. It went as follows: "Hello. My name is Lord Nemanir. I am the Dark Lord of the Sith. I have amassed an army greater than you can imagine. We will attack a Republic system within the month. I hope you're prepared. I look forward to a good fight. But then again, maybe you'll disappoint me."

After receiving the message, the Jedi Council began a long debate whether or not to go to war. The Republic decided to increase their troops, readying for an attack. The Jedi Council eventually decided that it was not in their best interest to fight in the war, just like they did in the first Mandalorian War. But even so, some of the Jedi went to war, exactly like they did in the first Mandalorian War.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can join the Jedi, Sith, Mandalorians, or the Republic. Normal rules: Keep OOCs to a minimum, no god-moding, etc., and submit all character sheets to me or another GM. Right now, I'm the only GM, so PM all character sheets to me. Here's the form:

Name:
    Title/Rank (Looking for two Sith Masters, and a few Jedi Masters. No rank higher than captain in the military, but for now I am looking for one general, two colonels, and a couple majors):
    Homeworld:
    Appearance
    -Hair Color:
    -Hair Style:
    -Eye Color:
    -Skin Color:
    -Height:
    -Weight:
    -Build:
    -Clothing:
    -Weapons:
    Personality
    -Personality Description:
    Abilities:
    Force Powers (if any, keep it to four powers, none that are too powerful, like Force Destroy Planet or anything like that):
    Starship
    -Name
    -Model
    -Description:
    Biography:

Here's my character:

Name: Nemanir Aelin
    Affiliation: Sith
    Title/Rank: Dark Lord of the Sith
    Homeworld: Born on Onderon, lives on Korriban
    Appearance
    -Hair Color: Brown
    -Hair Style: Shoulder-length, straight
    -Eye Color: brown
    -Skin Color: White
    -Height: 6'0"
    -Weight: 185
    -Build: Muscular
    -Clothing: Sith Master Robes
    -Weapons: Two Red Sith Lightsabers
    Personality
    Abilities:
    Force Powers: Force Crush, Force Storm, Death Field, Fury
    Starship
    -Name: The Annihilator
    -Model: Sith Star Destroyer
    -Description: 2 miles long, with hundreds of turrets and ion cannons. Crew: 40,000 workers, 18,000 Mandalorian

2. Jawas_Poodoo

Jawas_Poodoo Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2005
    GM APPROVED

Name: B-4D4
    Sex: masculine programming
    Affiliation: Jedi droid (formerly of Czerka Coorporation)
    Title/Rank: protocol droid, translator droid
    Homeworld: Telos IV
    -Hair Color: N/A
    -Hair Style: N/A
    -Eye Color: Glowing white optical sensors
    -Skin Color: black and bronze paint job
    -Height: 5'8''
    -Weight: 150lbs
    -Build: slender droid casing
    -Clothing: none
    -Weapons: modified sonic defense
    Personality
    -Dislikes: sand
    Abilities: B-4D4 is programmed to speak and understand over 3 million forms of communication
    Force Powers: None
    Starship: various Jedi vessels
    -Name: N/A
    -Model: N/A
    -Description: N/A
    Biography: Years earlier B-4D4 served the Czerka Coorporation on Telos IV until he was re-programmed by the Jedi Exile. B-4D4's program modification allowed him to lie and manipulate sentients into doing the will of his master. After leaving Telos, the ship B-4D4 was on was attacked and ransacked by Mandalorians. Before smashing the droid, he begged for his continued functionality and offered his services to them as a spy. The Mandalorians, thinking they had little to lose, let B-4D4 go but monitored him with a homing devise and communicated with him via sensor relay. B-4D4 managed to infiltrate the Jedi Temple as an unassuming programming droid for trimary lift loaders. He now acts as the ears of the Mandalorians in the Jedi Temple, allowing them to anticipate Jedi action B-4 it happens...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.