main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Right One 2!! (Romance RR, need LOTS of help!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Angel_girl, Jan 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel_girl

Angel_girl Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2001
    Some of you might have read or been a part of my other RR, "The Right One" , the Obi romance. In that RR, everyone who wrote on it was alowed to use their own, made-up charictors, as a possibility for Obi-wan. Then, while the story goes, we decide who actually gets to be "The Right One" for Obi-wan. This one's a little more complicated.
    In this one, everyone is allowed to bring in their own girl, and/or their own boy.
    (they must be original.) as we go, we'll match up some girls with some boys, and some boys with some girls. Only one will get Obi.
    Please don't be hurt if it isn't yours. We'll let everyone participate in choosing the right one.
    Please also include a bio on your charictor, so everyone will know how to write him/her. Thanks, and HAVE FUN!!!

2. Angel_girl

Nov 23, 2001
    Okay, I guess I can do it myself.

Name: Seorna
    Personality: Quiet, but brave, beutiful, and very strong in the force
    Notes: She was recently struck blind, after trying too hard to use the force to save Obi-wan.

Ummm....gotta' post later. [face_plain]

anyone out there?

3. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Hey, I read last time, but it was too late to join. I'd like to try this out, but I can't decide whether to be a guy or a girl....girl, I guess. How old is obi?

Gender-girl
    Name-Jesca Neru
    Age-? Depends...
    Personality-Very sarcastic, does her best, wants to win, but is pretty good about losing. Doesn't usually show her real feelings, but if she feels she should, she will.
    Notes-Has played more pranks on Obi than she can count, but he always gets her back. She gets in almost as much trouble as he does, so they are constantly helping each other.

4. Angel_girl

Nov 23, 2001
    Thanks! Actually, you can do a girl and a boy if you wish. And Obi-wan is about [face_plain] .....14 I guess.

5. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Ok, then I think she will be 15.

I'll have to think about the guy.

6. Angel_girl

Nov 23, 2001
    Ya, I have a couple guys, but can't choose between them..........

7. Angel_girl

Nov 23, 2001
    Maybe I should let it drop till later. Do ya think? [face_plain]

8. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    I think you might have to..... [face_plain] I like this idea, but no one is showing up. Whatever you decide, but if you drop it, PM me when you start it again, ok? I still want to help.

9. Midnightetak

Midnightetak Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 28, 2001
    hm..i would like to help.

Name:Rand
    Personality:quiet, doesn't like to people to get too close to him. Very clever when he wants to be and is also very manipulative.

10. OBI_JEDI

OBI_JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    Hey Angel_girl when were you going to tell me about this. You were gona leave me hanging on the other RR weren't you.

Well anyway. Since your using the same character from the other RR I wont use mine.

Um gota think..............

Ok I'll be diffrent I'll have a male character.

Name: Kruln Crate
    Personality: Funny, likes to have a good time, when he jokes around he does good ones.
    Note: He's Obi's best friend. They talk to each other about everything.

Ok Can't wait for the first post

Later Obi_Jedi

11. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Yeah! We have people!

12. Angel_girl

Nov 23, 2001
    Oho! Writers! Hey that's somthing! ;) And I was planning on telling you at some point, but I forgot. I'd love to do the first post, but I'm not quite sure what to do.

Oh ya. And don't be surprised if I start writing on this as Jedi_Jewl. (my other ID) Angel_girl keeps messing up.

13. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001
    Hey if your stuck with doing a first post I'll be happy to do it for you.

14. Jedi_Jewl

Jedi_Jewl Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2001
    Hey that'd be great, OBI_JEDI! Thanx.

And for those of you who don't know, I'm also Angel_girl. :D

15. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001
    ok here it goes.
    -----------------

Obi-Wan was walking down one of the main hallways going from the training rooms. He was covered in some sort of shaving cream. That Jesca had dumped on him. The white fome had gotten every where on him. He walked back to his quarter's with Kruln.

Kruln was trying so hard not to laughed at his best friend. But it wasn't working. Every now and again he would crack up and say something like, "Geeze Obi-Wan. Maybe she's trying to give you a hint. Like you might have to shave."

Obi-Wan tampered down the earge to throw Kruln through a wall. But he knew his friend was just having a bit of fun. "Kruln you do know one of these days she might just aswell play a prank on you." Obi-Wan gave a cheeky grin then started walking again.

Kruln stood there. Shocked at his friens remark. He shook his head and caught up with Obi-Wan again. Thinking quickly he asked Obi-Wan what he was gonig to do to Jesca. Kruln knew Obi-Wan was one of the best pranksters in the Temple and his only competitor was Jesca.

Obi-Wan thought for a second about all the jokes he could pull when something caught his eye. He glanced out. Looking towards a balconey. He saw a flash of light then he saw Seorna sitting on the edge. Obi-Wan went to go talk to her when Kruln stopped him."Seriously Obi-Wan. Don't go talking to one of the nicest girls in the Temple covered with shaving cream."

Obi-Wan frowned, but he took his friends advice. They walked back to Obi-Wan quarters. As soon as Obi-Wan walked through the door Qui-Gon took one look at him and started to roll on the floor laughing.

Kruln placed a hand over his month to stop himself. "I'd better go. Later Kenobi."

"See'ya Crate." The two friend called each other by their last names all the time.

Obi-Wan turned his attention to Qui-Gon. He was just regaining control. Qui-Gon looked at his apprentice trying not to laughed again."Padawan....(small laugh)..... what happened to you? Did you have trouble with the shaving cream?"

Obi-Wan placed his hands on his hips and started at Qui-Gon, "Jesca dumped this on me a matter of fact." Obi-Wan stormed into the fresher and slammed the door behind him.

From the shadows Jesca appeared. She walked over to Qui-Gon, "What did he look like." She asked. A smile coming across her face.

Qui-Gon nodded, "He looked really white and fluffy. Almost like one of his old teddies."

Jesca eyes widened, "Obi-Wan had teddies?"

Qui-Gon nodded. "There in his room." He knew he was going to regret this later on.

Jesca ran into Obi-Wan's room. She looked around and spotted a white fluffy teddy with big brown eyes.//This will do.// she thought to her self and dashed out of the room with the teddy."Bye Qui-Gon. Thanks for everything."

16. Midnightetak

Sep 28, 2001
    Nehnehneehhneeeehh..UP!
    DOOhhdoodoodohh..UP!
    Traalaaalaalaaaa..UP!!

17. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    OMG, Obi-Jedi, that was hilarious!!!
    Jesca was running through the gardens, taking a shortcut, when she stopped just before hitting her friend, Kira.

"Hi Kira!" She smiled.

"Having trouble sleeping?" Kira said, pointing at the teddy bear.

Jesca slapped her friend's arm. "This is Obi-Wan's!" She said.

Kira started laughing. "What are you going to do with it?"

Jesca looked at it. "I don't know yet..."

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a branch swept back and slapped her side, shoving her into the lake. She came up sputtering, and saw that the branch had been made to do that, tied back by someone...

A laughing drew her attention. She looked over and saw Obi-Wan and Kruln, bent over each other, laughing hysterically. Jesca frowned. //I have to remember to add that Kruln to my list, as soon as I get back properly at Obi-Wan.//

She climbed out, dripping, glaring in Obi-Wan's direction. "How'd you get clean so fast?" She called.

"I have my tricks, Jesca, you have yours! Hey, what'd you do with my bear? I want it back Jesca, you don't mess with the bear!" Obi-Wan yelled, having gained control.

Jesca turned and saw it, on the bottom of the lake. She sighed. It wouldn't be any fun to use it now that Obi-Wan knew she had it. "Well, while I'm wet...." She said, and dove in the water.

She came up, her long black hair streaming behind her and walked over and handed it to Obi-Wan. "Here!" She pouted.

Obi-Wan merely started laughing again. Jesca grinned, and flipped her hair so that it hit Obi-Wan's face with a wet SPLAT.

Obi-Wan sputtered, eyes widening in disbelief. Jesca folded her arms and grinned.

Suddenly, a voice came from around the corner. "Hey, if she pays that much attention to you, Kenobi, it means she likes you!" Cris said as he walked into view. The older boy loved to tease the younger ones, especially those he could he crushes blossoming in.

"Cris, you shut up!" Obi-Wan started, but turned when Kruln pointed in disbelief.

Jesca was VERY red. She looked at Obi-Wan nervously. "Jesca..." Obi-Wan started, but Jesca grabbed Kira's hand and turned and fled.

"I'll get you back Obi!" She yelled, but it was only half hearted.

Obi-Wan stared after her. Jesca liked him? It didn't seem right! And yet, it didn;t gross him out, somehow, as the thought of girls liking him usually did.

And what was that funny feeling in his stomache? Maybe he should go back to his quarters and sit down....he turned to do just that...

18. Midnightetak

Sep 28, 2001
    WHHHHEE~!
    :D

Obi-Wan turned to go back to his quarters to sit down and think but a tall, blue eyed, sandy haired boy was in his way.

"You should be careful of what you say to people Obi-Wan Kenobi," Remarked Rand, his eyes flicking from the offending branch to look at Obi-Wan.

"Sorry? I don't think we've met??" Obi-wan says frowning, Cris comes to stand next to him along with Kruln

"Appology accepted." replied Rand smiling darkly, "My name is Rand."

"I'm Obi-Wan, this is my friends Kruln and Cris,"
    Cris holds out his hand to Rand, but Rand ignores it and continues on.
    "Your Master is looking for you Kruln, i think he said something about midday training-"

"Oh Sith! I forgot!! Sorry Guy's i gotta go! Talk to you Later Obi, Cris! Thanks for the reminder Rand!" Kruln rushes off at breakneck speed towards the training hall dodging the trees and jumping over several shrubs in the process.

"Hey Rand, how come i've never-"Cris realises that Rand is no longer with them, he nudges Obi with his elbow.
    "Where'd he go?"

19. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Hey! You guys are doing great!!

Here's another charictor of mine:

Name: Nerad
    Looks: Tall, with black hair, and brown eyes.
    Bio: Very quiet, and no one talks to him much, and he doesn't talk much or stand up for himself. No one knows that much about him.

Hey this is fun! :D

20. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Obi-wan stared also. "I have no idea. He was here just a minute ago. Oh well, I guess he's just fast."

"Really fast." Cris agreed staring at where Rand had been.

"C'mon." Said Obi-wan. "Don't you have a practice training to do?"

"No."

"You sure?" Cris raised an eyebrow

"I think I'd know if I had practice this evening, Obi-wan."

"Sure, sure. Just checking."

"I see." The two friends walked in silance for a bit. "I've got stuff I have to do." Obi-wan mentioned casually.

"Uhuh."

"Ya, I should go alone."

"Yep."

"Uh, Cris?"

"Listen, Kenobi, if you want to go talk to Jesca, I don't care. Just tell me!"

"How'd you- Okay, I do. But not for why you think. Don't get me wrong, I'm still mad at her. But-"

"But what?"

"I think I hurt her. And it would be wrong for me as a fellow Jedi, and as a gentleman to ignore her, and not even offer an apoligy."

"Since when were you a genleman?"

"Cris, don't tease."

"Alright, alright. It's okay. I won't tell anyone. They might get the wrong impression."

"Ya. See ya' later Cris!"

"Bye!" With that, they departed, and Obi-wan ventured off in the direction Jesca had gone.

Obi-wan thought he heard noise up ahead, the room of a thousand fountains. He hastend a bit, and turned the corner. There was Jesca, sitting on the edge of a fountain. Obi-wan could also see Kira and Seorna sitting on either side of her, patting her on the back, and holding her hand. Obi-wan got one look at Jesca's face, and felt awful. He didn't know quite why, but he knew that he'd made her feel bad. Or Rand did.

Seorna looked up, and saw Obi-wan. She whispered somthing to Jesca, and her and Kira left.

Seorna walked up to Obi-wan. "It's not your fault. Not quite."

"I feel terible." Obi-wan addmited. Then realizing how Seorna would interpert that, he shrugged "I mean that she fell in the water and stuff."

"I see." Seorna always seemed to know what Obi-wan meant. It made Obi-wan uncomfortible. She looked down at his hands, and smiled. "I'd put that away before Bruck sees you."

Obi-wan looked down, as Seorna walked away. His face turned red in embarisment. He'd forgotten about the Teddy Bear. So Jesca had gotten revenge on him after all. But this time, Obi-wan was sure that he had gotten back at her for twenty times the prank she played on him.

Rand would pay for that. He set off to find him.

21. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    Seorna had met Jesca and Kira at the fountain, and Kira had quickly explained what happened. They had been comforting her when Obi-Wan appeared. Jesca had taken one look at him, then turned away.

"I don't want to see him right now..." She said quietly, and Seorna nodded, and walked over to Obi-Wan while Jesca and Kira left.

Jesca brushed angrily at a tear falling down her right cheek. She didn't like to show her feelings. It upset her, made her feel weak somehow.

Kira sat her down in the cafeteria. "I'll get you something to drink." She said, and started the other way. She came back with a glass of some blue yern juice. It was very cold, and Jesca sipped it carefully.

"You didn't tell me you had a crush on Obi-Wan..." Kira said, suddenly understanding why Jesca had seemed so upset when Obi-Wan was away. Jesca was apprentice healer, so she was at the temple all the time.

Jesca looke up quickly, her cheeks still red. "I don't!" She insisted. "I just am upset because now HE thinks that!"

Kira raised an eyebrow. "Well, running away from him was not the answer then, because now he most definitely thinks you do. Jesca, I'm your friend, I am not going to blab all over the temple!"

"I know..." Jesca whispered.

"When did it start?" Kira asked carefully.

"I don't know. Kira, I really don't want to talk about this right now." Jesca said as she sipped again, her cheeks starting to tone down, but her mind not.

"Ok....If it's any consolation, Obi-Wan walked around the temple carrying a teddy bear for at least ten minutes." Kira smiled.

"He did?" Jesca smiled.

"Yep."

Jesca started laughing. "Thanks." She said after a moment.

22. Midnightetak

Sep 28, 2001
    i hope you don't mind but i would like to play a girl as well as Rand.
    okay?

And i am afraid i have t o go now..so this is going to be short post...very short post.
    ~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*

Rand sat calmly practicing his breathing exercises, his fatigue was quickly catching up with him. Rand hadn't been sleeping well for the past month, he kept having nightmares about Shadow people; Rand dismissed the thought as ludacrist.
    There is nothing there, why am i afraid?WHY?!I shouldn't be, they're not anything. They cannot harm me unless i let my fear win.

Rand felt something dark looming infront of him, with a start He opens his eyes & looks to see nothing but a wall, something stings his eyes and he realises that he was sweating.

Perhaps he should talk to someone a friend?

No.

23. OBI_JEDI

Oct 15, 2001
    Sorry this is really really short.

------------------------------

Obi-Wan walked back to his quarters with his teddy. Jesca waw up set because of him. He couldn't wait until Kruln got out of lightsaber practise.

Kruln turned his saber off and said good-bye to his master. he ran out of the training room and full sprinted to Obi-Wan's quarters. He know his friend would want to talk about what happened earlier.

He ran to Obi-Wan quarter almost knocking down Qui-Gon on his way there. He didn't pay any attention to the Jedi master and kept running.

24. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Hey, that's okay if you do more than one. I did a girl and a boy, to! Infact..... go ahead and do as many as you want! What the heck! The more, the merryer! ;)

Oh ya, and Seorna wasn't perminently blind. Just temporarily. Okay.

Here's another

Name: Aralise (pronounced: ara-lees)
    Looks: Short, black hair, and very green eyes.
    Bio: Very active, and popular, but easily hurt or offended. Nice, but somtimes can do silly things.

AND,

Name: Ravv
    Looks: Really tall, with black hair and blue eyes
    Bio: Somewhat of a bully, and is friends with Bruck Chun.
    Okay, here we go!
    Seorna wandered a bit. She wasn't quite sure were Kira and Jesca had gone, and didn't want to bother poor Jesca, so she walked into the dining hall. Several Jedi students were sitting around, eating or drinking, and chatting.

Suddenly, she noticed Aralise. "Hey, Lisa!" That was Seorna's nick-name for her friend. Aralise looked up. "Hi Seorna! C'mon over."
    Seorna sat down next to her, and smiled. "I was lonely."

"So was I." said Aralise.
    "You? Lonely?" Seorna smiled "Your never lonely."

"Ha." said Aralise, grinning "I am today. So what are you doing?"

"Nothing." Seorna sighed "Did you hear about Jesca?" She whispered.

Aralise nodded. "She and Kira were in here a bit ago."

"I feel so bad." sighed Seorna. "What must Obi-wan think?"

"I don't know."

"He told me he felt truly bad, and wanted to do somthing. I sure hope he doesn't take it out on Rand. He can be annoying somtimes, but he's a nice guy."

"Yes, and revenge is never a good idea." Aralise agreed.

"Hey," said Seorna sitting up. "Isn't that Nerad over there?"

"Who?"

"Nerad Norshe'. He's always alone."

"Oh." Aralise turned around, and looked at the black-haired kid sitting alone in the corner. A data pad propped up in front of him.

"I've seen him before, I think. What about him?"

"Don't you feel sorry for him?"

"Ya, I guess." Aralise shrugged "I don't know Seorna, I don't even know him. If you want to brighten his life, well I think you'd be more the type anyway."

"Alright, then," Soerna said softly "I will." She walked gracfully across the room, to were Nerad sat. "Hi!"

The boy looked up like a startled Kaadu. "What?"

"I said hi."

"Oh." Nerad waved slightly "Hi."

"Mind if I sit down?"

"Here?"

"Why not?"

"I don't know,"

"Why? It's okay, I don't mind."

"I- guess."

"Thank you." Seorna sat down and leaned over the boys shoulder. "What'cha doing?"

"Nothing. Just reading."

"I see."

Silence

"I saw in the training rooms. Your great with a lightsaber."

"Thanks."

"Your welcome."

Silence.

Soerna looked up and saw Aralise leaving. She waved, and her friend waved back. Then there was silence again.

Seorna sighed "Why don't you want to talk?"

"Nothing to talk about."

"Oh come on. There's plenty to-"

"I don't want to talk."

"Okay, I'm sorry." Seorna shrugged "I just thought you'd want to talk to someone."

"Well, I don't. I mean-" For the first time the boy looked up at Seorna. His face turned red. "I want to- But- I-" He stood up. "I can't."

"What do you mean you can't?"

"He- I mean I can maybe talk later, or somthing."

"Nerad, it's okay. I'll listen to what you want to say. I won't tell."

"I just" He scooted uncomfortibly "I just-"

Just then, Ravv walked up. He looked at Nerad, but the small boy didn't look back. "Somthing wrong with you shrimp?"

"N-no."

"Hey, leave him alone." Seorna said quietly.

"I don't want to tell you again!" Ravv shouted, and yanked Nerad out of his seat. "Beat it!"

Seorna stood up. "I said leave him alone." She said, timidly, but firmly.

Ravv looked at her and grinned. "Well, he was in my way." He said flatly. "I wanted to talk to the prettiest girl in the room."

"Well that's only because Aralise just left, I don't want to talk to you. I was talking to Nerad."

"Who wants to talk to a shrimp when you've got a-"

"Slime ball like you?" Seo

25. Jacinta_Kenobi

Sep 23, 2001
    HAHA!!! That's what he gets!

Okay, well I think I'll put bios up for the two characters I put in here but didn't intend originally to use....

Name: Kira Menaso
    Looks: Bright red hair, crystal blue eyes. She is short for her age, but makes up for it in spirit.
    Bio: Very outspoken and defensive of friends. Loves a laugh, but is mostly serious.

Name: Cris Aidan
    Looks: Blond hair, green eyes, tall for his age.
    Bio: Likes to tease everyone, but doesn't want to hurt anyone. Many look at him and assume he would be a bully, but he never has been. Good friends with Obi-Wan ever since Obi fell from the third level in the practice room when he was 10, and Cris caught him. Loves to tease Obi-Wan, and sometimes teams up with Jesca on pranks, but it usually doesn't last, because the two do NOT get along that well.
    Cris walked down the hall, shaking his head gently at Obi-Wan's attempts to get rid of him. He heard a grumble and realized he hadn't eaten today, and headed for the dining hall.

As he walked in, he saw Seorna and that irritating Ravv. Ravv and Bruck really drove Cris up the wall, especially when they made fun of Obi-Wan. Cris saw Ravv grab ahold of Seorna's wrist, and the girl kicked the boy's knee.

Cris started laughing, and walked over as Ravv rubbed his knee and turned angrily on the boy that was on the floor. Ravv was almost the same height as he was, and would probably catch up soon, but even so, he and Bruck knew better than to mess with Cris.

"I think your master wants you, Ravv." Cris said lightly as he stepped inbetween Ravv and the boy on the floor.

Ravv looked at him, and glared angrily at the other boy. Cris brushed a strand of blond hair from his eyes and just stared back at Ravv.

Ravv snorted and started to leave, but Cris called to him. "Hey Ravv!" Ravv turned.

"Catch." Cris said slowly, and tossed Ravv the fruit he had picked up on his way in. Ravv caught it. The fruit was very mushy, and splattered all over him.

Cris sniffed. "Looks like you need a shower Ravv. For future reference, stay away from Seorna. She's too nice for you. You'll never succeed."

"What'll you do about it?" Ravv asked angrily, in a challenging voice.

"Me? Nothing! Seorna? Something like she just did. Unless you like bruises or bacta, I am suggesting, as padawan to padawan advice, that you back off." Cris said, pointing at Ravv's knee.

Ravv rubbed it absently, and stalked out.

Cris shook his head. Dumb kid. He turned to the boy on the floor...he couldn't supply a name.

"You alright? My name's Cris. You?" Cris said, reaching down a hand to help the boy up.
    Hope you don't mind Jewl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.