main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Right One 2!! (Romance RR, need LOTS of help!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Angel_girl, Jan 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Jewl

Jedi_Jewl Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2001
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

...............*pant pant pant* I am so so so so so SO sorry you guys! Our computer has like totaly frizted out! It was giving use all these error messages, and closing programs and....oh it's too boring to explain. Anyways, we got a NEW ONE!

Yippppppppeeeeeeeeee! I'm so sorry I left you totaly in the lurch, but I'm back, and ready to post!........huh...where were we? Okay, okay, I think I have it. Here goes!

Emily ran through the woods, silently laughing. The fools. They would never know until it was too late...

Obi-Wan shook of the dreadful feeling, and turned to Jesca again. "Here." He said kindly. "let me help you."

He untied her gently, and lifter the girl to her feet.

"Thanks." Jesca murmured, her cheeks turning a bright shade of crimson.

Obi-Wan pretended not to notice, and turned to Kruln, hoping Jesca wouldn't notice him blushing as well.

"What now?"

Kruln shrugged. "I guess I try and get more of them, if I can."

"You can't be serious, Kruln." Obi-Wan exclaimed, stepping towards his friend hastily. "I can't let you keep on doing that. Emily is dangerous."

Kruln shrugged again. "How dangerous can she be? She's a girl!" He ignored Jesca's cocked eyebrow at the comment, and turned to Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan shook his head slowly. "She's a lot more dangerous than she looks. I can feel it."

It took him a moment, but Kruln knew his friend well enough to trust his insticts, and he finally gave in. "Very well. But, then, back to your question. Now what?"

"Well, we must try and find Emily. Whatever is going on, I believe she has a lot to do with it. But...it will be hard to track her without any footprints."

The three looked down at the spot Emily had once been in.

"How?" Jesca whispered, for it was the question in every mind at that moment.

"I wish I knew." Obi-Wan responded, feeling a cold chill come over him again. "I wish I knew."

Seorna pushed herself up, and looked at Chris. "She was a good friend." She told him softly, looking once more at Aralise's beautiful, but lifeless form.

"I know." Chris responded softly. "I am so sorry, Seorna."

"Ya." Seorna brushed the tears from her eyes, and atempted a smile. "Thank you."

She sighed. "Come on. We should go to the Jedi Council and warn them about Emily."

"No, Seorna." Chris' eyes were bright as he looked at her. "I must go find Kira. Somehow- I think she needs me."

Ravv pushed himself out of bed.

"Ravv!" Jeani exclaimed, pushing back onto the pillows. "Stay in bed."

"Absolutly not! Something completely amiss! You saw Rand, and *he's* riled up, then it *is* something bad. We *have* to get to the Jedi Council!"

"And tell them what?! Honestly, Ravv, you are being recless."

"You don't understand! Emily's going to destroy the Jedi Temple!"

"What?!"

"Where's Kruln?" Ravv ignored Jeani's attempts to keep him in bed. "If we can just talk to Kruln!"

"Who?! You mean Obi-Wan's friend?"

"Master Qui-Gon!" Ravv jumped out of bed, and flew down the hall. Qui-Gon turned, and caught the boy, who, though he pretended to be better, staggared around the hallway.

"What is it Ravv?" He aksed, holding him at arm's length.

"Go to the Jedi Council. Tell them about Emily!"

"Who?"

"Rand's sister! Tell them about her."

"What do you mean? Listen, slow down-"

"No! Go and get to the Council! She's going to destory the temple!"

"How?"

"Because she almost has all six charms, and Kruln's inventions! Believe me, master, she's going to destroy the Jedi Temple!"

Bummm budum bum! ;)

Sorry I have to leave you again, but I should go.

I'll be back!

2. Midnightetak

Midnightetak Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 28, 2001
    "She's got meh lucky charms! ARG!"

3. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    SUH-WEEEET!!!!!!! Nothing short of specar, that one. More soon, before my knowledge ball frizzles in my skullcap. Groveling to your greatness in my delirium, Jaci.

*Translation? Scroll down.*

Sweet! That was spectacular. Please put up more soon before my brain overheats. Thank you, Jaci.

:D Yes, I AM in a weird mood, but I'm pretty sick. Forgive me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.