main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Right One 2!! (Romance RR, need LOTS of help!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Angel_girl, Jan 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starlight_kenobi

starlight_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 22, 2001
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

You're not gonna make my girl the villain are you??? :eek: [face_devil] Well, I guess it had to be somebody if you are. :D

Great story guys! :)

2. Daya

Daya Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2000
    GJ!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

Carefully, Ra-Shy studied the Force-collar Bish had given her. Pushing it away from her, across her office desk, the healer could make out the faint lettering on the inner lining of the collar. Definitely Corellian. While not being blatant, the faint lettering explained the purpose of the collar enough.

While it did cut off the wearer from the Force, the metal on the inside was also built to trigger the release of a toxin that seeped in easily through the person's skin. With prolonged contact, the toxin could lead to death.

With a small look of disgust, she tossed the collar into a nearby box and sealed it neatly.

"How is Padawan Ravv?" asked the consult Corellian healer Ra-Shy had contacted through a telecomm.

"He is doing better of the two," replied the healer with controlled tones. "The toxin does not seem to be as virulent if caught by being in contact with another infected person. We had a suitable antidote for him. He should be fine as early as tomorrow."

"And the other?" asked the Corellian. "How long was the collar on her?"

"My guess is nearly five hours," replied Ra-Shy, grimly. "I'm too afraid to give her anything. The toxin is making her body system behave much too irregularly. The muscle stimulant I gave her to help increase her heart rate after Padawan Ravv tried to revive her nearly made her diaphram muscles seize and cut off breathing again."

"You do have an antidote for this?" inquired the healer.

"It worked on Ravv. He only had brief contact with Jaeni. The toxin barely had time to settle in before it was flushed out. It's been in Jaeni's system for almost six hours now. It'll take much longer for it to be cleaned out."

"But that is the only choice you have," advised the Corellian healer. Ra-Shy hated to admit defeat but she nodded, her mouth a worried line. "You will have to moniter her carefully. She could crash again but if she survives the remaining toxin in her system, she should recover."

Ra-Shy nodded. "I will speak to her Master and give him the details."

++++++++++++++++++

Having discovered what ailed Jaeni, the girl had been put in a sealed off isolation room. No one, other than properly trained healers were allowed in. Standing just outside of the Force-sealed room, Jaks' fingernails bit angrily into his palms as he clenched them into fists.

He wanted to be in there. At least be able to stand next to Jaeni's bed or hold her hand. Just seeing her through the Force wall was driving him insane. Staring at his sister's still figure, he fought back the earlier wave of tears that had nearly spilled out. It was true what they said about infirmary beds, they dwarfed the occupant. Jaeni looked so small surrounded by variously beeping machines what were all set to go off the moment anything went wrong.

Leaning into the room as far as the Force-wall would allow, the other twin quietly spoke to the pale figure. "Don't die, Jaeni. Please don't die. You can fight this. You can."

3. Sat'zi

Sat'zi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 6, 2000
    Cool! Keep writing everyone!!

4. Daya

Feb 6, 2000
    Thanks Sat'zi!
    UP!

5. Sat'zi

Jan 6, 2000
    what? no update today? *Sniff*

6. Midnightetak

Midnightetak Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 28, 2001
    Rand suddenly felt a wave of nausea overwhelm him and he sank to his knees trembling.

"You shoudn't have come, everything will be discovered soon enough without your interfearance Rand," Emily comments looking down at him with a detached look

"Ravv is a fool, none of us should have ever agreed to this. We have all made a very big mistake and the punishment is something we both dread. Dispite everything that seperates you and i, Emily. We both do not want to leave the protection of the Jedi Temple." Rand breathes slowly, he felt as though he was being constantly dunked in hot then cold water.

"Afraid Rand?" Mocks Emily, "How ironic, even now you still pretend to play the good little Jedi Apprentice even though before all of this you were a cold blooded killer."

"I am not a killer Emily!It was an accident! Is it my fault our mother chose to be with my father rather than stay and be abused by yours?!"

"HAH! If it wasn't for you and your bloody cursed father, My mother would still be alive. It was you who caused him to loose his mind and become obsessed beyond reason by his love for her!" Emily spat back stepping closer to Rand like a dangerous animal ready to pounce.

Rand looked up into his sister's eyes and saw not the normal distaste but instead the full fledged hatred for him.

If you strike at me Emily, then we will both fail. Rand thought glumly remembering his Master's words.

7. Jedi_Jewl

Jedi_Jewl Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2001
    GJ everyone!!! Sorry I'm behind, but I went to the Ortho yesterday and got spacers put between my back teeth....OUCH! :(

But, I'm ready to post now! :D

Do it.

I can't! Caylana sent back. You know I can't! What about-

It's not what you think, Caylana. Please! It's the only way!

But I can't!

It's the only way!

Caylana thought. Her friend must be in more trouble than she thought.

I will. Oh why did she have to?!

Jesca paced. Were was Caylana?! She was dieing to go after her, but knew it would be better to wait for Cris.

Obi-wan put a hand on her shoulder. "She's probebly with Seorna."

"But Seorna went after Kira, didn't she? Besides. I haven't seen her in awhile. They could both be missing!"

"Calm down, Jesca." Kira said soothingly. "The Jedi Council have everything under control."

"Kira, Aralise is dead, and Jaeni and Emily are missing, last I heard. I don't feel very sucure."

"Well worrying won't help. Here. Why don't you go find Caylana, I'll go help Master Bish look for Jaeni, and Obi-wan can help look for emily. The Jedi will inform us when Cris is ready to be tried."

"Okay." Jesca nodded.

Ravv couldn't stand it. Jaeni couldn't be visited, and he was impatient. He got up and set out to find Bruck.

Re-Shy saw him get up. "Ravv, I don't think you should-"

"Don't start! I'm going. I'm fine."

Without another word, he ran out.

Stair after stair after stair. Level B. Sure enough, that's were Bruck had chosen to hide. Ravv stood him up, and Bruck, who hadn't heard Ravv come in, yellped.

"So, you've been working behind my back?!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Jaeni. You didn't tell me that that coller had poisen in it, or that that room was sealed."

"So?"

"She couldn've died!"

"Oh good grief." Bruck pushed Ravv away. "You are so weak. You'd put everything down for a girl."

"That's was this was for! I help you, you clear my past! Remember?"

"Clear your past. Oh. Sorry, Ravv, I forgot to do that."

"You stupid-"

"I wouldn't resort to name-calling. I've got you framed like a painting. Don't think I'd actually help you with your girl troubles just to get a little pidling help from you!"

Ravv stared. "So. You and Emily and Rand, is it?"

"No, Rand chickend out to. Aralise held up, but she said that if anyone touched her friends she'd leave. So, Emily hit her, but I wanted to get rid of the evidence, so I threw her in the lake. That's when Cris found her. It's perfect. She won't last, and neither will Jaeni. I've made sure of that. Now, I only have to get rid of you. Emily will take care of Rand." Bruck smirked. "You fool."

8. Daya

Feb 6, 2000
    Nice posts everyone!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What did you do?" demanded Ravv at Bruck's words.

The other boy merely gave a cold smile. "Feeling a bit stupid now, are you?"

Rushing up to Bruck, Ravv grabbed him by the collar and threw him hard against the wall. "What did you DO?" he repeated. "If you hurt either one of them any more than you already have-"

"You'll do what?" challenged Bruck. "I'm not the only one who decided to put that Force-collar on Jaeni. Nor am I the only one who had a hand at getting your pathetic brother shot. You'll be just like Cris. Framed."

"Your word against mine," retorted Ravv. "And I have a feeling that yours isn't exactly the must trusted around here."

The light in Bruck's smirking eyes flickered slightly but remained. "You want to challenge me in front of the Council. That's fine. It won't help either Aralise or Jaeni. They'll be gone by the end of the week."

"You're wrong!" Ravv argued, but feeling almost helpless shouting it. "They're stronger than you think. They'll survive!"

To that, Bruck only bared his teeth in a slow, mocking smile. Not being able to stand it any longer or hold in his anger, Ravv struck the other student, hard. Knocking him out. Gritting his teeth, Ravv picked up Bruck and began to make his way back to the infirmary. Whatever information Bruck had, he was going to give it.

9. Sat'zi

Jan 6, 2000
    Cool posts everyone! Now that the villians have been unmasked, what next???

10. Midnightetak

Sep 28, 2001
    WHHHHE UP!

11. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    OH NP Daya! Thanks for the FB, everyone. Sorry, but I don't happen to KNOW what's next, SOO, somone else might try it.

Hint! Hint! ;)

12. Daya

Feb 6, 2000
    Okay, I have NO idea about the rest of the characters but here's a small bit for mine.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dumping the still unconscious Bruck, unceremoniously in a heap on the infirmary floor, Ravv called over Healer Ra-Shy.

"He has LOTS of information to give concerning BOTH Aralise and Jaeni. He also said that Emily was after Rand," he warned.

Flipping open her communicator, the healer alerted someone to Ravv's information. "Did you knock him out?" questioned Ra-Shy as she examined the large bruise on Bruck's cheek.

"Yes," said Ravv, unregretfully. "He tricked me about hurting Jaeni. How is she?" he asked, quickly.

Pursing her lips, the healer asserted that despite a bad headache, Bruck should be fine. "Jaeni's contagion stage is over. We've moved her into a regular room an hour ago. Her condition is still critical but the poison is out of her system," she reported, almost mechanically.

Raising her head, she saw that Ravv had disappeared upon hearing her words. While she felt a compulsion to track him down, she instead alerted for a Council member to get down to the infirmary to question Bruck Chun. First things first, she told herself.

13. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    Woo-hoo! Looking good! Okay, I'll post a bit.

Obi-wan ran down the hall. Frankly, he wasn't sure where to start looking. He started down the basement stairs. Then he heard somthing. A buzz. Running faster, he leaped down to level D. The storage room at the back.

He flung the door open, intime to see Rand come flying, his lightsaber ignited. Emily also had her lightsaber. "Run!" Rand told Obi-wan. "Get out of here!"

"But-"

"Run!"

Obi-wan turned and fled. He had to get help! He started running up the stairs. Suddenly, he felt the cold mettel of a blaster against his head. He couldn't turn to look.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Nothing." It was a girl. "You'll find out in a bit." the voice was familier. But it sounded sad.

"I'm sorry." She said. Obi-wan whirled.

"Ca-"

BANG! Obi-wan fell to the floor.

After a lot of running, Kira finnaly found Master Bish. "Master Bish!" She called. "I was wondering if I could-"

The Master's eyes had tears in them.

"Master?"

Kira turned. There, in a glass room, lay Jaeni. Motionless.

"She not-"

"No." Master Bish smiled, "She's not dead. And for that, I'm extremely thankful.If we hadn't found her when we did, she might have."

Kira stared, releived. Then, "Oh no!"

"What?"

"Have you seen Caylana?"

"No, I don't think so. Why?"

"Last time I saw her, she had run off after Aralise! And now Aralise is dead, and Jaeni's almost-"

"Aralise isn't dead, Kira."

"What?!"

"She's not dead."

Kira breathed slowly. "No one's dead?"

"No. Nobody." He smiled.

"Oh thank the stars!" Kira stopped. "But even so, I should go find Jesca and Caylana."

Jesca ran down the stairs. Where was Caylana? Where could she have gone? Suddenly, in the dark, Jesca stumbled on somthing. She stopped. Looking down, she peered through the dark.

She activated her glow-rod. She looked down again, and screemed!

"No! No!" She knelt down. Obi-wan lay on the floor. Dead. There was no pulse. There was no heartbeat. And there was a bullet in his head.

"No!" She screemed again. Unable to stare at the horrible sight any more, she fled back up the stairs. "No." She sobbed. "No."

:D

14. Daya

Feb 6, 2000
    YIKES!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

Rand gritted his teeth as he attempted to try and disarm Emily rather than hurt her. But the girl struck out at him with a full intent to kill.

As the slashes became more and more violent, Emily drew only closer and closer to Rand. Soon, he would have to cease in his defensive moves and actually attack her.

"Emily! Please, don't make me do this!" he pleaded.

But the enraged girl gave no reply, only her hard cold eyes looked back at him as her moves only increased in their viciousness. Biting his lip, Rand prepared himself to switch over to his offensive attack when Emily, who had been right in his face, flew away from him, as if knocked down by an unseen Force.

Whipping his head around, Rand saw an unfamiliar Jedi Knight standing with his hand outstretched, having used the Force to push Emily away from him. "Are you alright, Padawan Rand?" he asked. "Healer Ra-Shy alerted us that you might be in trouble."

Rand eyed Emily's knocked out form from the Force-hit with some relief. "I'm alright. But I don't know if-"

Suddenly, the screams of a distraught girl filled the air. "No! NO!"

Rand paled. "That's Jesca."

15. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    *Jewl pales* AAAHHHH!!!!!

Gotta post! Gotta post!

Seorna looked at the room across the hall. She ran in. Aralise was gone. "Aralise! You didn't!" Nerad came into the room, and stared at Seorna.

"Aralise told her to."

"She shouldn't have! Caylana's going to get in trouble."

"Well, if she hadn't, Seorna, Cris might die."

"Ya. And if I know Bruck, Caylana might die!"

Jesca ran non-stop. She wanted to forget that horrible sight! She couldn't stand it! She ran and ran, and soon heard footsteps behind her. She whirled aroun. Rand.

"Jesca! What's wrong?"

"Didn't you see?" She sobbed. "Obi-wan's dead!"

"Who did it?" Rand's voice was heavy with pitty.

"You did! You and Bruck and Ravv! You're all murders!" Jesca turned again, and ignored Rand's calls.

She whent to the healers' wing, knowing that it was almost always empty. It wasn't. Jesca ran into Kira.

"Jesca! I found Jaeni! She was taken here because Bruck hurt her somhow, and now it looks like she's going to be alright! But Aralise isn't dead! I was so glad, but then I rememberd you and Caylana and Obi-wan, and was afraid that somthing might happen to you, but I'm so glad that you're safe! Have you found Caylana?"

Kira was in such a hurry to tell Jesca everything, that she hadn't notice the tears in her friend's eyes until now. "Jesca? Are you crying?"

"I d- didn't find Caylana."

"Well, that's okay. We'll look to-"

"I found Obi-wan."

"You did?" Kira studied her. "What did he say this time?"

Jesca shook her head, and threw herself on Kira. "Oh Kira! He's dead! Obi-wan's dead!"

"What?!"

"He's dead! Oh Kira! Dead!" Jesca sobbed, and sobbed uncontroably. Her friend, tears now in her own eyes, held her tight. "Jesca." Was all she could say.

Rand, anger burning in his heart, ran to find Ravv. He soon found him at the Healer's wing.

"Ravv! What did you do?"

"I only punched him."

"Only punched him? There's a bullet in his head!"

"I didn't shoot him! And even if I had, he deserved it."

"Ravv! I thought you'd changed. You didn't want your brother shot!"

"He's not my brother! He's my enemy!"

"Enemy or no! You'll pay for this!" Rand turned, and ran. How could he kill Obi-wan? How could he? He was more evil than Rand had ever wanted to believe.

Ravv, confused, turned and walked to check on Jaeni. He'd only punched Bruck on the nose. And why should that bother Rand? Obviously Rand was still on their side. Ravv felt angry. He'd hoped that Rand had truly turned.

Just thought I'd warn you ahead of time, I won't be able to post for awhile tomarrow. I'm getting that thing put in at the Ortho, and it'll take awhile to get back. I hope my post sparked some ideas! :D

16. Daya

Feb 6, 2000
    Oh, man...I have NO idea how to solve the Obi-Problem!
    And yes, I seem to enjoy torturing sick padawans. :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As he rounded the corner towards the room Jaeni was supposed to be in, Ravv, in his confusion after his run in with Rand nearly collided with Jaks.

"Where are you going?" demanded Jaks.

"To see Jaeni. How is she?" asked Ravv.

Shaking his head, the other twin pushed Ravv back to where he had come from. "Stay away from my sister, Ravv."

"Jaks, I swear, I didn't know about the Force-collar being poisoned!" Ravv insisted. "If I had, I never would have gone along with it."

"Yeah? But if it hadn't been, you would have?" asked Jaks. "What a sterling character you have," he said, sarcastically. Walking forward until he was face to face with Ravv, Jaks spoke. "You keep away from Jaeni. If I catch you near her again, I'll-"

"You'll what?" demanded Ravv, his old tactics at being a bully re-igniting at the situation. "You can't MAKE me stay away from her."

"Oh, don't be too sure of that," warned Jaks.

17. Midnightetak

Sep 28, 2001
    ARGH! busy!busy!busy! Why are so many character's running around like chicken's with thier heads chopped off?!

Calm down! LOL!

Everyone is either, panicing, dying, killing, running around looking for poeple and accusing poeple of murder. Where is the sense in this?! This is not a Romance! It's the bloody Jerry Springer SHow!

As much as i delight in chaos, and i am sure you do too, there needs to be a degree of order. YOu are Jedi Apprentices! GET A GRIP! PULL YOUR SELF AND ALL THE BLOODY CLUES TOGETHER!

okay now, enough of berating you all. Post later! UP!

18. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    You're right. *kicks in with the romance* ;)

Sorry I can't post right now, but I got that gadget thing put in, and my mouth hurts.

I'll post later. *crosses her heart* ;)

19. Daya

Feb 6, 2000
    No post from me. Off to reassess why I'm writing for this.

20. Midnightetak

Sep 28, 2001
    Rand had no idea where he was going, he knew he should go back to Level D and see what is going on with Emily. Rand turned the corner and sighed to himself, he didn't feel like climbing the bloody stairs to D level so he took the lift.

Obi-Wan's body was still slumped in the corridor, Rand looked around for the Jedi Master who had assisted him earlier but there wasno sign of him, nor his sister.

What am i going to tell the others Obi-Wan Kenobi?I wish you had not arrived when you did. I am so sorry. Rand thinks bending down and lifting the lifeless form of Obi-Wan, he couldn't just leave him there, and setting off once again to the healers.

21. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    :( you're not leaving, are you Daya? *sniff* okay, I'll write for a bit.

He called Re-Shy over, and she looked at the young boy. "What happend?" She whispered.

"Ravv did it." Rand said coldly.

Re-Shy studied Obi-wan. She paused, and squinted uncertanly.

Jesca and Kira stood off to the side. Jesca wouldn't look though.

Just then, Ravv came in. He stared with horror at Obi-wan. "Who did this?"

"You did. Don't try to deny it!" Rand said

"What?!" Ravv stared "I most certanly did not!"

"You told me you did, remember? Just a few moments ago."

"I was talking about Bruck!"

"What about Bruck?"

"I punched him in the nose, and brought him here. I didn't even know about Obi-wan! I swear!"

"Well then who killed him?"

"No one." Came Re-Shy's quiet voice.

Jesca finnaly turned "What do you mean?"

"This is what I mean." Re-Shy ignighted her lightsaber, and drove it into the form on the table. Jesca screemed! Then, they heard the loud buzz.

Re-Shy nodded. "It's merely a droid. It looks to be home-made."

"So-" Jesca's voice sounded excited "Where's Obi-wan?"

Obi-wan woke up with a splitting head-ache. He looked around, and saw- Caylana! Then he remembered. Caylana had shot him.

"Obi-wan! Glad to see you awake!"

"You shot me." He answered simply.

"I know. Sorry about that, but Bruck had to think you were dead. We didn't know what happend to him, but we did know that he was out to get anyone who'd fight for Cris. And you're his best friend."

"We?"

"Aralise, Narad, Kira, Jaeni, Kruln, Seonra and I."

"What?!"

"We've sort of had this under-ground thing going. We've been working against Bruck, Emily, Ravv and maybe Rand, we can't tell. We're trying to ruin their plans, and prove Cris' inocence. Aralise had never been in on the plan really. She did put that stuff in Kira's room, but only to make Bruck and Emily think she was on their side. She told me to shoot you, becuase she knew that Bruck would be after you."

"Wait, wait. I don't exactly get it. What about Bruck? What in the galexy is he trying to do? What does he want?"

Caylana sighed. "I know it'll sound silly. But- he's after Jesca."

"Jesca?!"

"He wants her. See, Ravv has been after Jaeni, and Bruck was supposed to help him with clearing his past, so Jaeni wouldn't know about it."

"His past?"

"He and Nerad are brothers. And they're also orphans. Ravv hates his past, and was afraid Jaeni would hate him for it. Anyway, he was after her, but Bruck has been working behind his back to get Jesca. If he got rid of you, Cris, and Kira, he'd have the path clear of destractions to Jesca. And, by killing Jaeni, framing Ravv for it, he'd be rid of witnesses. He also thought he got rid of Aralise."

"Oh ya. Why did they disable the equipment?"

"I guess they figured that if everyone thought that Aralise and Jaeni were dead, they wouldn't try to help them, and they would die."

"So why was Seorna afraid she was dead?"

"Well, it actually took awhile for everyone to join. To start, it was just Aralise, Kruln and I. Then, as time whent by, we collected everyone else."

"So where does Kruln fit in?"

"Well, Bruck's not stupid, and neither is Emily. If they heard Obi-wan was gone, with no evidence, they'd be suspicious. So, Kruln, who is a wiz at electronics, spent a lot of time building a droid to stand-in for you, so everyone would think you were dead."

"So is that why I haven't seen Kruln at ALL lately."

"Ya, he's been deticated. So, it looks like everything's safe. Ravv beat up on Bruck, we learned from Kira, and so he'll have to tell everything he knows. And Emily-"

"Holy smokes! Emily!" Obi-wan stood up

"Right before you shot me, I saw Rand and Emily in a lightsaber battle."

"You what?!"

"He doesn't stand a chance!"

Obi-wan ran to the door, but it was locked. He tu

22. Midnightetak

Sep 28, 2001
    Rand stood looking in surprise at the clone of Obi-Wan. If that is not Obi-Wan, then where is he? And where is Emily and that strange Jedi Knight?

"I don't believe it! Obi-Wan's death was staged. For what?" Ravv says confused
    i WILL have you Randillion, one way or another, you will pay!
    Rand felt incrediably uneasy all of a sudden, as though he was pulled along, he needed to find his Master. Soon.

"I'm sorry, Healer Ry-Sha, i have to go and find my Master."

"Oh no you don't. You are staying right here. I have had quite enough of this nonsense. I want you all to explain to me everything you know. Now, before i get angry or anyone else gets hurt,"

A figure appeared in the doorway, it was Caylana.
    "Rand? Wern't you dueling with Emily?" Says Caylana
    Rand just stares silently at her, not daring to say anything at the moment.
    ~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*

Emily silently slipped down through the woods, she had seen the two Padwans emerge from the lake previously and watched them as they split up. One heading towards the healers, the other going to the place she had just came from. Thinking it might be Rand, Emily followed the latter of the two people.

i WILL have you Randillion, one way or another, you will pay!

She slipped into the building and followed the person until they reached level D.

23. Jedi_Jewl

Sep 26, 2001
    :eek: whoo! Spooky! ;) Well, I have stuff I have to do, so I'll hopefully post later. And what happend to our good friend Jacinta? :(

24. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Good friend Jacinta has died.

KIDDING!

No, I had a bunch of stuff happen...banned off the internet for awhile, bunch of crap....sowwy....Um....NO IDEAS! I will get to this soon, I promise....

25. starlight_kenobi

starlight_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 22, 2001
    Upsy Daisy! :)

;) Can't let this thing drop any further. Keep up the good work guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.