main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Rise of the Sith Empire-Episode II: Knightfall. Post-NJO, Ben Skywalker. Epilogue

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Briman, Nov 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyperflash

Hyperflash Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 31, 2003
    Wow, I enjoyed reading the epilogue almost as much as the rest of the story. You set it up so good for the next trilogy that I'll be searching these forums for it every day, I'm sure.

Well, I'm guessing that Teridul will still be alive 200 years down the road. That is what you said about how long it will be, right? If not, sorry for getting it wrong.

Also, I'm guessing the chosen ones will be descendants of Ben and Meari.

Eariler you said that we would hear from Han and Leia. Will that still happen in some way or form or did you cut them out? I don't really mind if they aren't in it, but I'm just curious.

Great job on the last chapter!

2. Briman

Briman Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2004
    Thanks you guys, I appreciate it.

Yeah, you got it right, at the last second I decided to add Yoda and Obi-Wan, I figured well I already have Luke and Anakin so why not everyone come over and have a party.

Glad you guys liked the epilogue.

There was going to be something with Han and Leia but I decided to do without it, to tell the truth I'm glad, I never really liked either of them all that much, I was more of a Luke and Vader fan anyway.

Yep, 200 hundred years down the line. A descendent of Ben and Meari will be one of the chosen-ones, although it will not be known into some time later when a bunch of events happen. The main character is not going to be a Skywalker this time around, but the Skywalker who is in this next trilogy will be almost as important.

No Teridul in this trilogy, but we will have a lot of cool Sith Lords. Teridul's fate gets settled in the thirdb ook of the first trilogy.

Well, that really concludes all I have to say about this, look for the next trilogy to come up this monday, the prologue which will be action packed and will introduce you all to the new cast.

Hope you all enjoyed it.

3. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Great story Briman, very captivating. I enjoyed every word and was glad to contribute a few ideas that helped you along--even killing Luke to save Ben's life. [face_laugh] I'm certainly glad you had the heart to kill Luke, I haven't.

Great job. =D=

4. Talon_Kenobi

Talon_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2003
    Are you doing both books at once?

5. General_Karrde

General_Karrde Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 14, 2004
    I'm back.........

6. General_Karrde

General_Karrde Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 14, 2004

It happened so suddenly that time seemed to hesitate, Luke raised his hand and the torrent of hissing lightning cried out in protest, for the power of the Force came like a whirlwind into the dark chamber overlooking Coruscant below. The lightning stopped in mid-flight when it reached his palm, hissing louder as all it?s energy gathered into a sphere of glowing blue, with Luke?s fingers slowly curling around the glowing energy rendered useless against him.

Deivious snarled as his lightsaber leapt into his hand where he ignited the crimson blade, his eyes continued to watch through narrowed slits as the Jedi Master?s hand balled into a fist and the energy died within his hand, singe-handedly un-creating the Dark Side.

:cool: Luke is cool. Un-creating the Dark side eh? Interesting way of describing it. [face_thinking]

With every parry, Luke fell deeper into the Force, and as he parried high and spun backwards to intercept another slashing cut by the crimson lightsaber, he felt confident, almost at ease now. The Force flowed through him and around him, and with his strongest ally coming to his aide, there seemed nothing in all the galaxy he could not accomplish.

I advise anyone to read this battle between Masters, to read it while listening to duel of fates or some good rock. :cool:

Deivious staggered back, feeling the first pain during any of battle.

Oh no! [face-shock] Deivious got kicked, what's he gonna do now? :p

Luke felt a powerful lift him off his feet and hurl him from the upper-level, he flew over the staircase and would have fallen painfully had he not gathered his wits during mid-flight and flipped, using the Force to soften his landing when his feet firmly struck the floor below.

A powerful what lifted him off his feet? :confused: I think that the word that goes there is 'presence'. :D

As the metallic beam groaned, it dropped from it?s place against the ceiling and fell quickly, bringing with it the death of the two who were barely still alive. It continued to plummet downwards towards them, and seeing this, Meari screamed and covered Ben?s body with her own as the looming figure above cast a darker shadow across them.

Deivious isn't very devious is he? [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Okay, sorry I won't crack lame jokes anymore. [face_devil] or will I?

The metallic beam fell to a heap away from Meari and Ben, and just before Luke could spin on the attack he knew was coming to him, a wild torrent of lightning streaked into his side and hurled him across the room and into the wall. Luke crumbled onto his knees as he fell, tightly holding onto reality as it flashed and blacked out around him.

Well that sucks. :_| Come on Luke! That's the oldest trick in the book!

Finally, Deivious charged and swiped, Luke parried and spun away from the two clashing sabers, finding that the Dark Lord had raised his power and now the situation demanded the same of the Jedi Master as he parried low and lunged. The Force engulfed him nearly whole, and the warm presence felt good after feeling the heat of the lightning-attack, he basked in the warmth of the Force and the strength that flowed into his tired muscles and weary mind.

They're upping there power? [face_thinking] Kinda reminds me of DBZ. That's a cool visual though. :cool:

That was only meant to keep Deivious away from him for a brief time, and knowing that, Luke hurried over to where Meari was bent over Ben, crying. She looked up from him as he approached, tears making her vision a blur.

Luke just bought some very valuable time. [face_worried]

?Luke,? Meari cried.

Luke fell onto one knee and his eyes looked from Meari?s teary eyes down to his son, his eyes widened for a brief moment as the most agonizing pain washed over him. Ben lay there, his eyes were closed and his chest did not rise, but Luke paid those signs little heed, for he could feel his son?s presence in the Force, it was fading into nothing. Tears formed in

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.