main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA "The Road goes ever on and on down from the door where it began." Have a safe trip ES!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JediRacer, Jun 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    Make sure your tires are properly inflated, and fill up when your tank gets to 1/4 full. Have a safe trip home ES. We will miss you. See you soon.

2. Sol_Jedi

Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep star 4

Oct 8, 2005
    Have a safe trip ES, and may the Force be with you! I truly wish you didn't have to go...:(

3. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    Be well, do good work, and keep in touch. ~Garrison Keillor

All the best to you, Sara! Meeting you at the Line and all, well, that was a good day. I'm so glad that you decided to come and hang out with the LAFF-ers. Down the road, we'll see you again. Take care, and have a safe trip.

4. JediBith

JediBith Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    Sara -- We will miss you so much! Come "home" soon! (((((hugs))))) from JB, BeSo and ze kiddies...

5. Darth-Bubba

Darth-Bubba Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2002
    be safe, be good, be smart on the road. We will all miss you.

You were a constant in LAFF. Thanks for your contributions.

Hannah thanks you for being a great sitter. Keep my Passover Seder buddy!

6. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    Don't forget to keep an eye out for UFOs! I'm guessing you'll be driving right through prime extraterrestrial territory at some point. ;)

7. Jundland_Jay

Jundland_Jay Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2003
    Sara,
    You will be missed. Perhaps you will get involved with the MN FanForce and in a way be spiritually connected with us in LAFF!
    Safe travels, and stay healthy and happy.
    The Force will be with you, always.

8. Varekei

Varekei Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2005
    Sara,
    I haven't known you for very long, so I will definitely miss getting to know you better.

9. JediNoc

JediNoc Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 9, 2005
    SARA! I can't believe you're leaving when I was just beginning to grow attached to Ewan and Anderson. Sigh, bad timing I guess. You will still post here, won't you? And you will come and visit us. That one wasn't a question.

Drive safely and give them all the LA Attitude back in MN!
    I will miss you!

10. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    ES have a safe trip, I hope you make it home in less than a week. ES's mom only wanted to drive four hours per day.

I'll miss you. We did a lot together. Wish it could have been more. I'll see you in December in Hawaii!

Talk to you soon.

11. DarthHaskett

DarthHaskett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2003
    ES, I will also likewise miss you. You won't see any of this until you are safely home but take care and I hope you can come back really soon.

12. Elensara

Elensara Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    *sniff* Awww, thanks guys. I'm in Long Island now--the trip home was really fun/adventurous/exhausting. We got back Saturday night and then I had my friend's wedding on Sunday and then one hour of sleep before my 6am flight here this morning. Tomorrow is going to see The Daily Show with Jedilona and Wednesday is The Colbert Report. Thursday is meeting/hanging out with Anderson. Friday is...touristy stuff?

I miss all y'all already, especially since my one good friend in MN (the one whose wedding I just went to) is going to be gone almost the whole summer and then will be in Ireland for a year. :/

Can't WAIT till Hawaii and C4. (um...anyone want to visit MN ever??? I'll show ya 'round. :) )

13. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    What are you doing at Christmas? ;) I will be home!

14. Elensara

Apr 2, 2002
    I'll most likely be there. :) (*ahem* the only thing that might prevent that is a certain Irish band....but that'll hopefully be earlier in the month...)

15. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    Show us around MN? How long would that take? Do we have to see all 10,000 lakes?

16. JediNoc

JediNoc Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 9, 2005
    I'm slow and confused. Where are you, ES? As in, where are you right now?

MN... sure, I'd love to visit, but not in the winter!

17. Sol_Jedi

Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep star 4

Oct 8, 2005
    Hi ES, I'm glad you made it there ok. How's the weather? And yes, I would like have a tour of MN, if I ever go. N-E who, glad you're ok, see you at C-IV.

18. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    ES, have fun in NY! Go eat at Ray's Pizza.. it's the best. They're all over the place. I'm glad you made it back ok. That Subaru of yours is a good car!

19. Varekei

Varekei Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2005
    Holy Moley, JR! You're also a Ray's Pizza fan?! ES, the original Ray's Pizza is in Greenwich Village. That's the one you should try, if you can.

Since it's summer I'd also suggest a trip out to Robert Moses State Park or Fire Island, both very beautiful beaches in very different ways than ours here in the L.A. area.

The Metropolitan Museum of Art has a Costume department that rivals the exhibits we've seen at FIDM.

Enjoy!

20. TheCrowbar

TheCrowbar Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2005
    Good Luck ES! Finish your degree and come back to civilization

21. Elensara

Apr 2, 2002
    Jedilona & I went to Rays tonight after The Daily Show--it was great! Now I know what sausage is *supposed* to be like--good! We went to the one on 8th Ave near 52nd (it was only 3 blocks from the TDS studio). TDS was awesome. We got a great show, and I got to ask Jon a question in the pre-show thingie (even if he didn't really answer me...I asked if he was obsessed with anything nerdy like how Stephen Colbert is with Lord of the Rings, since Monday night's show had all those SW references, and he just went off on how NO ONE is as obsessed with anything as Stephen is with LotR, who apparently could make Tolkien say, "wait, when did I write that?")

Gah, tired. It's nice to be hangin' out with one of you guys (kinda) while here--much better than being mildly frightened walking around the city alone at night. Plus, the company's good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.