main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Roads We Travel Shatter and Split (JA, Obi/Garen) NOTE - SEPT. 29!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Shaindl, Dec 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RosyRedFinguredDawn

RosyRedFinguredDawn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2003
    The epilouge was great. I love that the "real" Mace found out. Now you will, on account of the last section, be delivering us a squel soon, I hope. Thanks for the ending!
    ~Rosy

2. Siri_Kuimini

Siri_Kuimini Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2003
    Oh wow! A sequel! I didn't know!

Towards the end of this fic, I had exams, so I wasn't here, now I'm back in order to put the story up in it's entirety @

http://www.draco-dormiens.co.uk

under the fanfiction section, then click on Jedi Apprentice.

Goes to read sequel omg.

3. Happy_Hobbit_Padawan

Happy_Hobbit_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Awesome story! I just read through the whole thing yesterday after reading the excerpt up on the award nominations thread. I must say I am glad I didn't start reading this when you started it months ago because you are, without a doubt, the Queen of Cliffhangers! Your characters seemed very real, both the canon characters and your original ones. I really liked Garen's friendship with Ria - I really felt for her and wanted her to leave with him! The humor throughout it was great, I really liked Garen's funny mental jokes. But also the story brought me nearly to tears several times; you are such a wonderful writer! I think one of my favorite parts was when Choss realizes that Garen is a Jedi, I can just imagine the look on the guy's face. I was so relieved when Obi and Garen managed to get away in the end, I'd nearly been holding my breath the whole story!

Thank you so much for sharing this story, I had so much fun reading it! And now I see you've started on a sequel. Ah, great timing! :D :)

4. red rose knight

red rose knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2001
    Okay, so I am just a couple of weeks behind. 8-} I finally had a little time to get caught up on my reading.

It's over...even with that little evil piece at the end. [face_shocked] That was a wonderful story and I am so glad you shared it with us all. I loved the interaction between Obi-Wan and Garen, you can truly see why they are great friends.

Now I just have to get caught up with the sequel. ;)

5. Shaindl

Shaindl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    WOW!

I don't know what to say, everyone, except thank you! It meant a lot that you all thought enough of Choss and Ria to nominate them for the OC awards, but to actually have them win was something else entirely. Unbelievable! :)

See you on Dark Side...

Shaindl

6. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

I... I... OH MY!!!!!

Wonderful!!

I loved it!!

Perfect!!!

Sequel!!!

*races off*

7. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    Who dug up this old fossil? :D

8. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

Uhh... Me?...... :( I'm sorry if I did something wrong.... It was just so good..... :_|

9. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    I was just giving Shaindl a hard time! :D It is an excellent fic! :)

10. Darth_Leia_6669

Darth_Leia_6669 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2003
    I've honestly been meaning to read this for a while, but you can thank (or blame) DRL for keeping me from it. This was just wonderful, and it only took me two nights to read it! :D I really liked Ria, I could identify with her so much it's scary. Especially the part where she says that crying is showing weakness. Great, truly wonderful! I'll be poping over to the sequel shortly!

--later--

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.