main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Rock (EUC RP)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Aug 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    ((Fitting name dont you think? Serpindal is nothing but a rock now! Plus, the security there is probably like Alcatraz. Difficult to get in, and difficult to get out. Btw, please keep Rebirth spoilers out of this. I havent read the book yet and Im certain their are others who havent yet either.

This is a Role Play between the EUC factions "Yuuzhan Vong Military Force and the Imperial Navy. Members only.))

Imperial Platform Night Raven
    Two Weeks After "An Unknown Foe"

The Silent Wolf and Sapphire Gold whined as their Chiss ion engines came to life. "Hurry up, you four. High Command wants this job done quickly and I for one want it done quickly." He hollared at Pyro Wolf, Hawk Eye and Black Asp as they carried equipment onto the Wolf and stored it into the cargo holds.

"We could get out of here faster if he helped with the equipment." Muttered Hawk Eye as he carried a crate of sequencer charges into the port bow cargo hold and set them next to a small crate of class A thermal detonators.

"Quit complaining." Black Asp chastised as she set down her load of explosives along side Hawk Eyes. Pyro Wolf joined them shortly with his crate. "Is that the last of them?"

"Yes." He replied. "I'll tell the General we're ready."

"No, need." Came his voice from behind them and all three turned around to see Mitth standing in the hall way outside of the cargo hold. "Strap in. Next stop. Dantooine." He turned on his heel and entered the cockpit only a few feet away. Mitth sat in the pilot's chair, Pyro joining him in the copilots. Black Asp and Hawk Eye sitting behind the two high ranking officers.

Coyote X, Grey Falcon, and The Virus were in the Sapphire Gold, a duplicate of The Silent Wolf but without the CEIM.

"We have clearance to leave." CEIM informed, his green orb eye turning to look at Mitth. "Course is also set."

"Excellent. Turn controls over to me." CEIM complied and Mitth took the controls of his ship. Which weren't any controls Pyro or the others had ever seen before. They were built into the pilots armrests, and the armrests themselves were the controls as the other commandos watched their commander pilot the ship. Mitth gripped two horizontal joysticks that popped out of the armrest, he squeezed the acceleration and repulser triggers and pulled back on both armrests.

The Silent Wolf lifted up off the hanger floor and accelerated out of the platform's hanger and into the void of space and turned away with a slight gesture on Mitth's part as he released the repulsars and pressed the acceleration triggers, lowering one arm to make the turn.

"Activate the hyperdrive." He ordered and Pyro Wolf pulled back a set of levers on the control console after Mitth had settled the ship onto his jump vector. Soon the dark sky outside was replaced with the cyan mottled sky of hyperspace. The Sapphire Gold right behind them.

Outskirts of Dantooine System
    Three Days Later

The Silent Wolf and Sapphire Gold floated in real space along the borders of the Dantoonie system, far enough so as to not be detected. Lt. General Mitth and the rest of Black Wolf watched a rotating holographic image of a transformed planet. The system wasn't heavily guarded like Serpindal was, but there were enough ground forces to cause them enough trouble.

"What's the plan?" Pyro interjected as CEIM zoomed in on the planet and its surface from the data a recent probe droid had gathered before it was destroyed by a coralskipper.

"We need oogolith masquers and some sclipune pods to bring in the explosives. To do that, we need to infilitrate this base." Mitth replied and pointed at a star dome structure. "Once we obtain the pods and the masquers, we can pose as slaves transferring materials. One of us, unfortunately will have to wear the vonduun crab armor. Sources indicate that black with silver vonduun crab armor is the easier to obtain and less inconspicious. Sources also say to forget in

2. nithrak_tewl

nithrak_tewl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    ((ambitious...i like it))

Nithrak and his replenished honor guard were aboard a shuttle moving at faster-than light speeds. The Warmaster had not been happy with his failure, but had granted some leniency...Nithrak had only lost a hand, and he had nearly regained full function with his new one.

The shuttle's pilot spoke

Pilot: We should be arriving at Dantooine shortly.

Nithrak: Very good, continue.

The shuttle dropped from hyperspace around Dantooine in time to see a serious of meteors burn through the atmosphere.

Nithrak: Take us down to the camp.

The pilot acknowledged and the shuttle accelerated towards the surface.

((couple of things here. (1) Yun, if you want to be here go ahead and write yourself into the shuttle, if not then i left you out so you could do whatever you wanted. (2) EDIT: i read your post mitthy, so i'll leave the spoilers out.

3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Go back to "An Unknown Foe" to continue it.....*sigh* Sorry about this hopping around, but you can blame it on a few complainers.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.