main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social The Role Playing Community's Fourth Annual Christmas / Winter Ball

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Imperial_Hammer , Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMNDRAG_01

AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2008
    Amndrag
    Location; on the way

Amndrag was sitting in the back of his limozine typing away on his laptop. He was finishing up the final touches of a novel he was working on. His 15th book. It was his original goal to have it on the shelves by Christmas. But complications arose that prevented it from happening. After one final look through the touches, he put the laptop away in its carrying case.

?How sooner are we going to be there?? Amndrag asked Alfred, his attendant/driver/butler.

?About five to ten minutes sir.? Alfred replied in his british accent.

Amndrag nodded and looked out the window. He was already later then he wanted. It was partly because of an argument/discussion he had with his wife. They both gained an invitation to come to the party but she couldn?t come. She suggested that he should go; not just as a representative of the family, but she believed he deserved a break.

He didn?t like the idea of leaving her. But she was persistent. In the end she won. Amndrag?s contemplation was interrupted when he heard a loud bang.

?What was that?? Amndrag asked Alfred.

Alfred pulled the limo to the side and parked it. ?It seems that the engine blew.?

Amndrag cursed lightly and asked ?How fast can you fix it, what should we do??

?Well we could call for a backup car? said Alfred. A twinkle entered his eyes ?Or we could activate the emergency booster engines and the time warp.?

Amndrag smiled and said ?Go for it.?

Alfred happily agreed. Five seconds later, they were at the Hollywreath Cabin.

Amndrag and his butler left the car and entered the hall.

Both men took off their coats. They both wore a white dress shirt; a black tuxedo with matching pants, completing the outfit was a matching pair of black shoes.

But each wore different ties; Alfred wore a simple tie that was sky blue. Amndrag?s was more elegant. ( http://sky-3.webs.com/Ice_Dragon_by_Ironshod.jpg )

?Enjoy yourself Alfred? said Amndrag. Then he walked off to enjoy the party.

Tag: any

2. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Sarge
    Living Room

With Xani in the middle, her arms around Sey and Solo that stood at her sides, it seemed like a good enough picture of "Hammer's Angels"...this being of course if Sarge figured out how to use the camera. Despite his understanding of technologies such as computers - he'd constantly be called upon to tinker with his family members' computers that were far inferior to his own custom desktop -, cameras were actually something that he was stumped on. A shameful secret certainly and one that was really quite embarrassing considering his habit of taking pictures with his cellphone's camera and screenshots of his video gaming and posting them on the forums.

When was the last time he used a camera? Dang...had digital cameras even become so widely used then? He still remembered when he had to wind up the film for every shot... Ah well.

Sighting up the image of the three women, he took a step back in order to get them perfectly in view. And, praying that he had done everything right, he spoke a hesitant "Say cheese", and pressed the button. An audible click was heard and the screen upon the camera froze, showing a perfect picture of the smiling angels. He blew out a sigh of relief.

"How's that?" he asked, flipping the camera around so that they could see.

TAG: Sey, Xani, Solo, Chukles, Anyone

3. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    In Character:
    GenOochy

16km from the Hollywreath Cabin
    Mountain Airport

Music: Bear McCreary - The Alliance

"Mountain Traffic, Queen Air Seven-Six-Lima. Five to the east, on VOR approach to runway two-two. Mountain traffic."

The Beechcraft Queen Air glide through the crisp air, descending towards the twilight washed pavement of the local airport. In the glow of the runway lights, the twin-prop aircraft touched down on the wet runway with a squeak of rubber and asphalt, and taxied to the main ramp. The engines cut and the props spin down with a shudder. A crack and a hiss and the side door opens, the pilot stepping out with a tow bar in hand.

The pilot climbs down and connects to tow bar to the front wheel, pushing the aircraft back into a tie-down space. He is dressed unusually. He wears black pants bloused into nearly knee-high buckling combat boots. He wears a black dress shirt with a sharp cut, pinstriped waistcoat, marked by a couple zipping pockets, and a watch chain. Over the ensemble, he has a knee-lenght grey wool coat, reminiscent of that of an Eastern block, Cold War-era officer. And, just to top the entire outfit off, upon his head rest a black bowler, which he pulls from the back seat as he locks the aircraft up.

He makes his way across the ramp, and out the main gate to his vehicle. He undoes the lock and removes the canvas reveling a red, four-door 1961 Buick Invicta. He turns the lock and opens the door, sitting himself inside. The engine rolls three times and then fires. The V8 engine roars to life, and he pumps the accelerator a couple of times, revving the engine and adjusting the choke till it could sustain itself. He pulls the gear shift all the way to the right, backing out of the parking place, then shifting left two back to drive. Turning onto the main highway and pressing the accelerator, the 401 Nailhead and Dynaflow transmission pulls the three ton Buick quickly to a hundred kilometers an hour.

He presses play on the stereo, which accesses his iPod, shuffling to 'Welcome Christmas' as covered by Love Spirals Downwards. As the ethereal music plays, the Buick sedan settles into highway speeds of just shy of a 120 kilometers and hour. Reaching the base of the mountian, he turned onto the windy mountain road and motored up it.

Ten minutes later the large red Buick pulled in front of the cabin, parking just outside, and the driver steped out. Making his way to the front door, he turns the knob, removing his bowler just as he steps inside and looks around. Seems the party had started without him.
    TAG: Anyone near the front door

Notes: ..never too pressed for l?dramatico entrance..

1) Yes, that is my car.

2) No, not my plane.

4. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    IC: Xany
    Living Room

Xany stepped up and tilted the camera down a little to get a better look at the the picture and grinned. "Perfect, Sarge. Cheers!" Or at least it was perfect in the tiny camera screen - Xany knew from experience that sometimes pictures that looked perfect turned out to be blurry when viewed on a screen larger than two inches across. This one was great, though, and should hold up just fine. She hoped.

She didn't mention this to Sarge. The poor man already looked uncharacteristically nervous, as if he'd rather be staring down a sniper rifle rather than a camera. Er. That brought a whole new meaning to the phrase "take a shot" ...

Instead, Xany brushed hair back from her face and turned back to everyone. "It's great to see you guys all here!" she enthused. "I thought I was really late, but from the sound of it -" she tilted her head, hearing the entrance door slam open again, and not for the first time since her own arrival "- I wasn't the latest, so it's all good. Imp really outdid himself this time, didn't he?"

Then, somewhere, a clock chimed! Xany glanced at her watch and grinned again. "Hey, look at that. Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays as you prefer, everyone!"

TAG: Sarge, Sey, Solo, Chuks, anyone within earshot in the Living Room... :D

5. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    IC: Amndrag
    Living Room

Amndrag was relaxing in an armchair when a clock rang and a female voice said ?Hey, look at that. Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays as you prefer, everyone!"

Amndrag answered in the direction of the noise in a perfect Elvis-like tone ?Thank you. Thank you very much.?

TAG: living room

OOC; Happy Holidays!!!

6. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Sith-I-5

He looked around regretfully as a new person stomped in from the lobby, regretful only that the pizza box balanced over his right palm must be empty by now. Then he noticed something curious, the box felt heavier.

Turning from Spycoder and NickLitYouAFlame, he looked curiously inside the box: a whole new pizza.

?Well, that is interesting.? He noted, ?It?s like that corny thing...Greek cyclops horn that generated food.? He looked up into his fellow players? faces to see if any of them could help him out.

?Cornucopia. ? Said his wrist. Or at least the Time Agency vortex manipulator strapped there.

Sithy switched the pizza box to his left palm, opened it one-handed and silently offered a slice to the thin-faced Darth Cadaverous, while bringing the wrist-device up.

?Mitch??

?Hey. ?

?How long you been listening??

?Long enough to know you were not going to get the word.?

?Okay, I am signing off now, and will comm? you in the New Year when I need picking up.?

?Or, you can use the teleport.?

?Or...yes.? The roleplayer was really not used to the device, and felt his face getting warm as his peers heard him getting verbally owned by his Twi?lek E.P.E. character.
    And to think Lightwarden thought Mitch was ?overpowered?. Yes, Agent Nifesta was simply that amazing. ?Out.?

He noticed another guest entering behind Cadaverous, and even as he noted that could have been described better, proffered the box towards GenOochy?. ?Over here! Welcome along. Pizza?? He indicated the others. ?I think we have enough now for general introductions: GenOochy, DarthCadaverous, NickLitYouAFlame, Spycoder9. Do any of you know each other??

A now familiar, giggly, melodious voice sang out ?Hey, look at that. Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays as you prefer, everyone!?

DarthXan! I-5 turned from his group, trying to determine her location in case he had time to head across.

?Thank you. Thank you very much.? Someone was doing a perfect impersonation of the King of Rock and Roll from an armchair, and Sithy smiled to see AMN, which was all he could remember of that player?s name, providing the response.

He started as his wrist-device bleeped, emitting a holographic projection of Mitch Nifesta that stretched floor to wooden ceiling. The translucent image of the giant twi?lek was holding a table knife in one hand, and a delicate looking champagne flute in the other.

?Now what the hell is he playing at?? I-5 griped, nervously observing the image.

?If I can have everyone?s attention, please?? The voice boomed over the hubbub, turning heads.

Great, its got sound. The image tapped the glass with the utensil. I-5 waited for it to break.

?It has passed midnight, to the tune of 03:38 on the 25th December 2009, GMT. On behalf of I-5, his characters, npcs, nrcs, various starships and their crews. And one undersea base on Pantolomin. Merry Christmas, or nearest religious holiday, everyone.?

As the image faded, Sithy gestured to it with the pizza box. ?Ditto.?

Tag: All

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ktala
    Hollywreath Cabin

A cry of "Xani" had gone up, and already, she was being surrounded by her many friends. Ktala waved, and was delighted to see that Xany managed to wave back at them both.

Leaning his head closer Greyjedi spoke so only she could hear.

"After we complete our round of greetings, we must head to the Dancing Hall and finish that dance..." Grey gave Ktala a wink as his joyous smile widened.

Ktala practically beemed. She had been wanting to finish that dance for a year, and now she was finally getting a chance to do so! She leaned back over towards him, and spoke. "Great! I WILL hold you to it!" She stated, with her own wink.

Ktala noticed that Anvil had come in, wearing a stunning gown. "Glad to see that you have made it, Anvil." she replied, and then grinned when she noticed that her companion had suddenly become tongue tied.

A blast of cold air, announced the arrival of others. Ktala turned when Nick entered the cabin, followed by Darth Cadaverous. My my, this was a turn out indeed. Ktala smiled, as she gave them all a way.

Xany was being blinded by LOTS of camera flashes, along with the other "Hammer's Angels." Ktala laughed playfully at that. Suddenly a HUGE holo projection suddenly came into view. A twi'lek Ktala didnt know was standing there.

"If I can have everyone?s attention, please?" The voice boomed over the hubbub, turning heads.

"It has passed midnight, to the tune of 03:38 on the 25th December 2009, GMT. On behalf of I-5, his characters, npcs, nrcs, various starships and their crews. And one undersea base on Pantolomin. Merry Christmas, or nearest religious holiday, everyone." Ktala laughed as she gave a small applause. I-5. That explains it. She gestured with her glass.

"Merry Christmas!" she replied back to the fading holo projector as she took a sip from her glass. Now THAT was a fancy way to say Merry Christmas!

She turned back around, and sighed. Neither Hammer or NP had responded to either of them. She turned to look at GreyJedi.

"Why dont we go and warm up that dance floor? Perhaps we can get a few others to come and join us?" she said with a sly grin, as she began slowly wind her way to where the wonderful music was playing.

She was in the mood to dance!

Tag: Greyjedi, I-5, others

8. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Sey

A flash of light flickered and Sey blinked her eyes trying to remove the spot of like she saw every time she blinked. Xany had stepped forward to investigate Sarge's picture taking skills, but Sey was confident that Sarge would do fine despite his apparent nervousness. He never gave himself enough credit.

Upon Xany's declaration that the picture was perfect, Sey smiled even brighter and stepped forward to link her arm in Sarge's again.

"Phew! I'm tired now and a little thirsty. Mind if we go track down a drink?" Sey asked, knowing that Sarge already had a bag full of drinks for himself but wanting something a little different for herself.

So as shouts of Merry Christmas rang around the room, Sey ventured to find herself a drink.

Tag: Sarge, Xany, anyone

9. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Sarge
    Living Room

Xani's declaration that the picture was perfect was enough for Sarge. The picture looked fine to him on the tiny tiny screen so if someone else thought so then hey, mission accomplished. Just as he was pressing what he thought was the power button or...the equivalent of some such...he felt an arm link through one of his own.

"Phew! I'm tired now and a little thirsty. Mind if we go track down a drink?"

"I don't mind Sey Sey," he replied, smiling at his date while he put the camera away. For some reason always felt the need to speak and twist her name around into something more amusing. Probably because it was that easy. Just a simple greeting of 'Hey Sey' made him inwardly grin at times. And then of course there's 'Yes Sey'. Eh...he was easily amused. Simple things and all that stuff.

Despite knowing that he still carried his bag of seemingly infinite supply of Mountain Dew, Sarge knew better then to suggest just giving her one of his cans. If she wanted she would've asked or just taken one from the bag. So, putting the camera away for the moment, he tightened his arm around hers and did what he had always done: stayed at her side as he was led elsewhere, looking back to Xani and the others and giving them a raised brow of question to see if they were coming.

TAG: Xani, Sey, Anyone

10. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Ramza
    Outside the Cabin

"Whaddaya do wit a drunken sailor, whaddaya do wit a drunken sailor, whaddaya... Oh, whatever da hell!" Ramza sang as he walked around in a zig zag pattern in the snow. He wasn't entirely sure how many drinks he had had, but he had definitely lost count somewhere around the eighth or ninth... round? Were they multi-shot rounds? He couldn't remember. Had he been wearing this tux all night? Where the hell had he gotten this cigar? "Is dis my cigar, Fluf?" he asked his unicorn.

Except it wasn't his unicorn.

It was a man - well, actually, multiple men, all in white coats and carrying something labeled "Seda-" and something else that Ramza didn't feel like reading. "Aw..." he hiccuped briefly "hell."

"Mr. Ramza, I presume," one of the men said. It wasn't a question... or was it? Note to self, Ramza thought, skip the fishbowls next time. "I'm afraid you'll be coming with us."

"Cannid at least wait until the paaaaarty's over?" Ramza asked, his voice sing-song and innocent. "And where da [expletive] ish my uuuuuuniiiicoooorn?"

"I'm afraid not, Mr. Ramza."

"Damn."

There was a dulled piercing sensation in his left arm, and moments later Ramza was on the ground, unconscious, and being dragged to the white van.

TAG: None

OOC: Setting up my last post, seeing as the ball ends on the second.

11. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Sith-I-5

As Ktala gently guided her partner for the evening, GreyJedi, towards the dance floor, Sithy recognised that the event had just a short time to go.

He handed the replenished pizza box to GenOochy, quickly crossed to Imperial Hammer and Naboo Princess to pay his belated respects, bowing before their only Moddess to do so.

"Your Highness, I always respected and appreciated your presence on the RPF since I started."

I-5 went off to find the source of the music. If this was drawing to an end, he wanted to play some proper music for just five minutes and forty-two seconds, before letting the ghetto blaster, or whatever I-H had hired, resume normal festive service.

He was surprised to find a blue and white astromech, flanked by a pair of large speakers, standing in a corner; a glass of somebody's eggnog, balanced precariously on his silver dome.

Sithy grinned into the circular radar eye conspiratorially. "Cannot move your head, huh? Tell you what, I'll remove the glass if you play this track from one of the Blade movies."

I Against I.

Sith-I-5 instantly felt chilled as the haunting melody engaged him. One with the Force. Standing over the Artoo unit, eyes shut and nodding his head, he softly chanted: "I-ya, I Against I I-ya, I against I, Flesh of my flesh, And mind of my mind, Two of a kind but one won't survive..."

All too soon, the festive music that Ktala and others wanted to dance to, resumed.

"Thanks Artoo, you're a star." He put his open palm under the droid's media slot to accept the returned disc, reminiscent of Bib Fortuna offering to collect the droid's gift to Jabba. "Di-wanna rangowa," he made up.

Tag: Ktala, GreyJedi, other dancers, GenOochy, Imperial Hammer, Naboo Princess

12. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ktala
    Social ROom, Hollywreath Cabin

Ktala wandered about, until she had found the source of the wonderful dance music. There was a fantastic band, who played a wide variety of music. The fireplace and extra snacks in the room, simpy made it perfect.

Well... ALMOST perfect.

Greyjedi and she had managed to get at least once dance in, before the music drastically changed. Ktala looked around, growling softly. She recognized the Blade music, and wanted to see who was responsible.

Sith-I-5 was standing over in a corner with some strange droid.

"Oh..you will pay, for that, Sithy..." Ktala stated with a slight grin, as she waggled a finger. "But, right now, I want to get back to my dancing, while I have the chance."

With a laugh, she moved out into the floor once more.

Tag: Sith-I-5, GreyJedi, other dancers, GenOochy, Imperial Hammer, Naboo Princess

13. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    greyjedi125
    Social Ballroom, Hollywreath Cabin

The occassion was a fine one ideed, but how could it not be, considering the host and all the wonderful guests.

Grey managed to wave back at Xani before she disappeared in a storm of camera flashes. Grey chuckled at that. The Moderatrix was loved by her constituents! LOL!

Then, came the ingenuous Christmas Toast by I-5. Excellent job, grey thought. "Merry Christmas!" he chimed in during the toast and gave Ktala a warm hug. She was the only one left from the old guard, the only one who'd seen it all, along with the Istari. Grey smiled then, looking at her and remembering the good old times.

"I wish LSA were here with us..." he said in a low voice, then looked up and toasted to the sky.

"To dear friends, new and old."

A sudden motion brought the grey one back to reality as Ktala literally dragged him off to dance. Grey laughed at this and let himself be swept by the moment. The music was quite decent and Ktala was definitely in the mood to finish their year old dance, which was something he had every intention to honor. Their dance began and soon enough, the two were getting into the swing of things when the music changed.

"Hey! this was just getting good.."

Grey was a bit taken aback by the sudden change in music. The DJ had not been very subtle with the change, and upon a second look, he understood what had happened. Apparently Ktala did too!

"Oh..you will pay, for that, Sithy..." Ktala stated with a slight grin, as she waggled a finger. "But, right now, I want to get back to my dancing, while I have the chance."

Grey laughed at the playful exchange, then graciously bowed as Ktala returned her attention to their dance.

"Shall we continue..?"

Now they were both smiling as they could now fulfill that long ago promise and finish the dance they had started a year ago.

Within himself, grey thanked Imperial_Hammer for the opportunity to do so.

Tag: Ktala, anyone else. (Lunch is over, back to work!)

14. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    Living room

After awhile of sitting in the chair, Amndrag grew bored and got up. He started around the building and found himself at the dance floor.

Amndrag chuckled as he remembered when him and his wife first met. It was at a dance.

TAG: Any

15. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    IC: Xany
    Living Room

Sarge gave her a questioning look. Xany considered, consulting her watch - was there time? In a minute, perhaps. She had more people to say hello to first.

"I'll be right back," she said, patting Sarge on the shoulder.

She slipped away, weaving her way through the assorted party-goers and pausing only to snag a glass of champagne from a passing waiter. There were many she knew by name but had never talked to - Amdrag and Gen-Oochy, to name two of them, and she greeted them both with a smile and a nod. Perhaps there would be time to say hello some other time. There was Sithy, standing next to an Artoo unit, undoubtedly up to something - and there it was, a sudden burst of haunting chanting. Xany laughed, called "Sithy!" and waved hello. They had become recently acquainted in London, and she'd like a chance to catch up with him and Sinre (who Xany was sure had been here earlier, despite his current non-appearance).

Later, though. Her targets were on the dance floor and it would take too long to curve all the way around.

And ... there! Her old friends, Ktala and Greyjedi, were dancing happily to club-ified Christmas music. Xany's grin widened as she approached them both.

"Am I interrupting?" she called mischievously. "It's great to see you both here! Merry belated Christmas and a happy new year!"

TAG: Ktala, Grey, Sithy, Sarge, etc

16. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Sith-I-5

The sands of Time were fast running out, and Sithy did not want to be left holding the baby this year.

?Sithy!? A voice called, prompting him to turn from the astromech that had not yet jettisoned his disc.
    He saw ?Xan entering the dance area and heading for GreyJedi and Ktala, but looking towards himself.
    I-5 raised a hand in return, then looking past her, noticed evidence of opened presents, both torn and semi-shaped wrapping paper.

He hadn?t brought any presents, nor had thought to bring any; but the sight did give him the idea of doing something he thought about doing at the London meetup.

Bringing up the arm with the Time Agency vortex manipulator, he snapped away the leather cover, deftly entered the coordinates for home, and pressed SEND. Typical Time Agency economy: the same button despatched text, commed others, and triggered the teleport.

Back home almost instantly, he spotted Nifesta sitting in a jumble of wooden furniture pieces, and paper diagrams; a nearby Ikea flat-pack evidence that the twi?lek had been shopping to replace the coffee table that he had judo-dropped a Templar of Twilight through.

Pleased, I-5 quipped, ?You having fun there??

?Bite me.?

The roleplayer chuckled at his friend?s irritation, and headed for the Moons of Yavin archives, the vault he maintained as a last bastion of the SW club he used to run.

?You?re back early,? Mitch called after him, ?Ball finished already??

?Not quite yet. I do intend to be back before it closes though; not getting locked in waiting for a tag like last year. Standing with a pretty girl next to a chocolate fountain is good, but it starts to pall after the first nine days. Any news??

?Some post arrived. Star Wars: The Essential Atlas and Miami Vice season two from Amazon.?

Sithy pressed his code into the security keypad, and waited for the heavy Dura steel door to slide aside.
    He did not just keep MoY stuff in here: the treasures of Xim the Despot, the Mindharp of Sharu, and ah-hah, prize of prizes; printed Moons of Yavin t-shirts.

?Back soon!? He bellowed out of the vault, as he gingerly cradled three of the items, and teleported back to Hollywreath.

Back next to the Artoo unit, and conscious that it was now the 2nd of January, 2010, and he really was racing the Sands of Time, Sithy started to seek out the three RPF peers he had met with in London, Darthhelenith, SinRebirth and DarthXan318 catching the latter by the two dancers; and handed each a pristine white, Moons of Yavin t-shirt.

?Xan, thank you for visiting my fair city, and arranging that meetup. Stronger alliances will have been forged there.?

On the way back through the crowd of attendees, he matched gazes with a tall sinister-looking robed figure bearing a sand-filled egg-timer, the yellow granules pouring fast into the lower half. Two glowing eyes burned like coals from a concealing hood pinned to the head by a dagger.

It was a curious choice for an anthropomorphic personification, but it?s intention was clear.

?Yeah yeah, I?m going.? He raised his voice and hand, ?Right, bye all. Happy New Year, and hope to see you on the boards. Nick?, don?t be a stranger!? Sith-I-5 hit SEND a third time, and dematerialised from the 2009 Winter Ball.

Tag: no-one

17. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    IC: Spycoder

He noticed everything going on around him, also waiting for replies from anyone, but none came. He walked toward the door, grabbing his coat from the Butler.

?Sir, are you leaving so soon??

?Yes, Butler. And also, you know any other butlers like you. I might be looking for myself one.?

?Why yes, they happen to live down the road, if you can make it their walking. The snow is pretty high out there. And the butler association will be right there. Maybe I will see next year, dear sir.?

?I sure hope so. Nice meeting you,? Spycoder said, and with that he put his coat on and waved good-bye to all. He still had time to make it home, and once he did, he might watch some movie marathons. He opened the door and snow blew on his face.

Walking nimbly away, he couldn?t wait to explore the endless possibilities of this new year, talking with fellow RPGers.

TAG: No one

18. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    Dancing Room

Amndrag sighed, the party was over. Walking through the building, he found his butler Alfred.

?Ready to go?? he asked

?Yes of course.? Said Alfred

Both men got their coats and walked into the night.

?Alfred?? asked Amndrag.

?Yes?? his butler answered.

?Happy New Year.?

Amndrag noticed Alfred smile.

TAG: No one

19. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    An Asylum on the Outskirts of the RPF

The new director sighed as he began making his rounds, checking each inmate. Guy who thought he was Napoleon? Check. Paranoid schizophrenic? Check. Ramza? ...

"Not again," he muttered, as he quickly unlocked the cell door. What awaited him inside was a broken wall, with a trail of smiling faces and rainbows leading out, and, in the corner, something rather curious.

An old record player, the type that had the projection equipment built in, and playing on it, softly, gently, was a bagpipe arrangement of Auld Lang Syne. On the record player was a note that simply read "Happy New Year - Love, Ramza." The new director smiled just slightly - after all, this was quite a bit preferable to what had happened to the previous director, and at least Ramza had some semblance of courtesy.

That was when the song ended, and he noticed the slight ticking noise. It was followed by an extremely bright, white flash.

Riding off into the night sky on his beloved unicorn, Ramza turned back and laughed in merriment as he saw the asylum go up in a tremendous explosion. "Ho ho ho, Happy Holidays!" he called out, as he rode out of sight.

20. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Sinre
    Cabin

Finding himself fading from the conversation, Sinre phased out. Yes, Star Trek. Not his favourite franchise, but a novel substitute for Star Wars when a dry period emerged, such as the one between Jacen Solo's fate and, well... the Maw? Months, maybe. "I've been quite interested in Trek since the timelines split, actually. I only recently found out that the Primary Timeline has been continued in an online game, set after the destruction of Romulus. Romulan Civil War, Klingons at war with the Federation, again, Borg invasion... again. Its as bad as the repetitive Sith threat in SW... at least Fate of the Jedi is half-fresh."

Sinre blinked, realised he was probably talking to himself, and had quite missed the New Year. Sighing, Sinre looked about, noting the Hammer's Angels and others milling around - a few having departed since he had phased out. He nodded, excusing himself, and headed towards the Living Room, acquiring a glass of non-alcoholic punch along the way. Musing more on his plans for 129 ABY, Sinre was shook out of his reverie by a cry.

"Scuse me...Pirate Captain coming through...Dark Lords Daughter on a special mission...special delivery marked for Sinre...where IS he?"

Sinre blinked, and turned, seeing said Pirate and smiling softly. Helinith, his old apprentice. "Ah, dark chocolate chip cookies, I hope?" His daily delivery! Sinre held out his hand, offering her the punch with the other. "You deserve a night off, my old apprentice." Sinre found himself looking through Hel to Sey, reflecting on her, and his other friends here. He always managed to miss the fun.

"And how have you been, my old apprentice?"

TAG: Helinith, Sey, others[/quote]

21. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    IC: darthhelinith
    Location: kneeling on the floor, holding a plate of cookies before her

"Yeah, a plate of Dark Chocolate Chip cookies, with only one teaspoon of potassium cyanide instead of two. Festive Spirit and all that."

Her former Mentor aknowledged her knelt figure.
    "And how have you been, my old apprentice?"

"So so. The comms wishing me a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year keep me on my toes at least."
    darthhelinith shrugged and rose from her knee, which didn't seem to have been fairing too well recently.
    "And that fan fic I started in Pizza Hutt is slightly longer. And you haven't killed me yet. Woo, Bonus."
    She grinned sheepishly, absentmindly reaching behind her and checking her feather was still in place.
    "On the downside, you're still standing in front of me, so I'm clearly not doing a very good job at trying to kill you, although I've never been one much for tradition. Which reminds me."The Sith Warrior looked thoughtful for a second.
    "Happy Christmas and Glorious New Year. Couldn't comm you back- I'm out of credit."

TAG: Sinre, everyone else.

OCC: That goes for the rest of you!
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

22. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    greyjedi125

Ktala and Greyjedi, were dancing happily to club-ified Christmas music. Xany's grin widened as she approached them both.

"Am I interrupting?" she called mischievously. "It's great to see you both here! Merry belated Christmas and a happy new year!"

"Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too you too!" grey said with a huge smile at seeing Xany, who actually managed to stop by and say Hi. Grey totally took advantage of this, and gracefully pulled in Xany by her elbow and included her in his dance with Ktala.

Dancing with the Moderatrix and the Vorpal Bunny Keeper all at once was a feat not to be easily topped; not to mention, it was exceedingly FUN as well!!"

"WOO HOO!! Rock the boat! don't rock the boat babeh..." grey sang and forcibly ad-libbed to the music.

"Thanks for stopping by! It really means a lot to us..." he admitted before doing a slow spin. "And the smile in your face is priceless..." he said with a grin of his own.

"Ooh!" He said, as the 'I just had a bright idea' expression was evident on his face.

Grey suddenly stopped and pulled out a small digital camera from his breast pocket. "photo op! Not to be missed..."

He got in the middle of Ktala and Xany, (and crouched a bit, due to his height), and smiled for the picture.

"Say cheeeeeeese!"

"FLASH!"

A good deal of laughter, hugs and well wishing followed. Indeed, it was good times. A precious moment that would endure for as long as they could remember.

Grey took a glance all around him and was warmed by the expressions of friendship and affection. 'Now, this...this is how it should always be..' he mused to himself.

And at least for that moment, the world was a better place.

Tag: All, any! woot! (Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to all )

23. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Sey

Wandering through the cabin towards the drinks, Sey nodded and smiled to various people as she passed them. Ktala and Grey were standing off to the side and while she had heard plenty of their legendary status within the RPG world, she'd never spent much time with them. Perhaps she'd add that to her list of things to do for the New Year. She'd already accomplished her goal of getting to know more RPers, so now she needed a new goal.

They reached the table where Helinith and Sinre were standing and Sey grabbed a glass of sparkling champagne.

"Cheers!" she said, while holding up her glass towards Helinith and Sinre then clinking it against the can of dew that sarge was holding. She took a sip and savored the taste of the champagne as it fizzed in her mouth. Sey loved parties and wished there were more. Perhaps she'd throw a St. Patrick's day party in the EUC. She hoped that the RPers would come over for it. She'd have to discuss that with Jello first though.

She sighed softly. Back to reality.

Tag: Anyone

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ktala

Ktala and Greyjedi, were dancing happily to club-ified Christmas music, Ktala finally happy to get the dance she had wanted since last year. Grey mentioned LSA, and Ktala nodded, wishing he would make himself known sometime. Suddenly, a most welcomed voice chimed in over the music. XANY! Xany's grin widened as she approached them both.

"Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too you too!" Grey said with a huge smile. Ktala laughed softly. "Happy Holidays to you too! The more the merrier to party with! Obviously, Grey took it literally, as he gracefully pulled in Xany by her elbow and included her in his dance with Ktala.

Ktala grinned like a schoolgirl, this was the best fun she had had in a long while. Even as Greyjedi sang in his.. 'unique' style. :p

"Thanks for stopping by! It really means a lot to us..." he admitted before doing a slow spin. Ktala nodded in agreement. She had bothered to make herself known. It was a most appreciated gesture. "And the smile in your face is priceless..." he added with a grin of his own.

"Ooh!" He said suddenly, looking mischievous. Ktala looked over and Xan. "Oh..oh.." she stated with a grin.

Grey suddenly stopped and pulled out a small digital camera from his breast pocket. "photo op! Not to be missed..."

He got in the middle of Ktala and Xany, (and crouched a bit, due to his height), and smiled for the picture.

"Say cheeeeeeese!" Grey called out!

"SWISS!", Ktala grinned.

*FLASH!*

A good deal of laughter, hugs and well wishing followed. Indeed, it was good times. A precious moment that would endure for as long as they could remember.

They all stood, grinning happily, wishing the rest of the year could be this way. But this night, was special.

The music played softly in the background, as they stopped to enjoy the friendship all around the cabin.

Tag: All, any! woot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.