main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Role Playing Community's Second Annual Christmas / Winter Ball

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Imperial_Hammer , Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Sith-I-5, Gwen ?Files and Records?
    Dining Room

The gathering within the dining hall seemed to be sparse compared to the prevuious years?, Sithy noticed, and that one had been quite fun, featuring several friends of his from the Star Wars...007 Series series, and some players from Galaxy at War that he had enjoyed meeting in an informal environment, and, he recalled, one of them had brought along Anakin Skywalker, as a date!

The youngling killer didn't appear to be here this year, but that might be due to the ambush teams Sithy had camped over the next hill, equipped with sniper rifles and snow-cats.

Arriving at his destination, Sithy selected one of the delicately-blown wine glasses, turned it right side up, and placed it on its unipod. He then selected a dark bottle with a long thin neck, wide bulbous base, and poured a long shot of a thick brown liquid into the receptacle, then remembering his manners, poured a second glass for his companion.

?Is this alright?? Said her voice from behind and to his left, prompting the roleplayer to swivel round for a good look at her.

She had totally changed, black kneeboots, beautifully tanned thighs tapired up and out from the boots to the hem of her simple black short-sleeved cocktail dress, and all that under a bright white stormtrooper torso armour and belt.

?Now that?s what I?m talkin? about.? He approved huskily, nodding in appreciation.

?Are you alright? Your voice went all funny.?

?What?? With a start, Sithy stopped drinking in the mere sight of her new image, and trying to remember that he was a co-GM somewhere in the world, tried to recover some semblance of ettiquette. He held one of the glasses towards her. ?Baileys??

?Alcohol will diminish the speed with which I access the databases.?

?We find a bedroom, I?ll diminish your access... Oh I?m sorry, did I say that aloud? Um, take this, and we?ll go take a look at that brown splurgy mess in the corner.?

The npc looked across and clapped her hands like an excited seal! ?Oooohhh, Chocolate FOUNTAIN!?

?Oh, is that what a chocolate fountain is?? Sith-I-5 nodded as he assimilated the new information, and hooked an arm around one of hers to tow her after him, wistfully wishing he had asked her to do a twirl earlier. ?How about we go over and see if there is anyone willing to chat.?

Tag: Ktala, Greyjedi

2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Gwen ?Files and Records?, Sith-I-5,
    Dining Room

?I think you killed the thread.?

?Da-amn. Did I?? Sithy glanced around, his neck creaking from not having moved for 6-7 days, realtime. The place was empty apart from petrified versions of the Christmas Yule business, and the colour scheme had inexplicably faded from vibrant greens and reds to a sort of aged sepia. ?This is soooooo Sapphire and Steel.? He looked aside at his companion, "A bit before your time I expect."

?Sapphire and Steel. 20th Century television production. Great Britain. Starred David MacCallum and Joanna Lumley as the titular-? She stopped as Sith-I-5 let go an audible smirk. ?What??

"You said, ´titular´."

?And??

"Sorry. Go on." The roleplayer straightened his expression and tried to look serious, raising his chin and everything.

?´Titular´means, ás in the title´.?

"I knew that. Go on."

?As I was saying, they played the titular psychic detectives, Sapphire and Steel. They investigated rips in the time-space continuum. Continuum`,? She echoed, sampling the word. ?When did that become a word? Anyway, MacCallum was ´Steel´, and Lumley was ´Sapphire´. All the operatives for the agency they worked for were named after an Element: Jet, Coal, that sort of thing.?

"I remember Joanna Lumley wore a satin blue number, cos, y´know, sapphires are, like, blue." Sithy sighed at length. "So this is how this Ball is going to end, huh? You and me discussing Seventies science-fiction shows? That was rhetorical, by the way. You doing anything after this thread closes?"

Gwen grimaced at the thought, ?Disappearing into an existential cloud of pure thought, probably. To resurface next you got a jawa you want to play. Why??

"Well, I´m getting involved in Imperial Hammer´s next project, over on the roleplaying forum. I can try to get you in there, but you´ll have to lose the flickering eyes there. They´ll be so far out of context there, it won´t even be funny."

The ´Files and Records´ cleric waved a hand over her armour and skirt.
    ?Can I lose these too?? She asked hopefully.

Sith-I-5 nodded reluctantly. "Yeah, unless I can wangle a fetish club element..." His voice tailed off as he gave the matter some thought. Would Hammer or MasterPrenn go for it?

?So this thing you are proposing, is it legal??

Sithy met her gaze and did his best Lord Sidious impression.
    "I will MAKE it legal!"

Tag: no-one, cos I suspect this will be the last post until the thread gets shut[/quote]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.