main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive The Role Playing Community's Third Annual Christmas / Winter Ball

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by Imperial_Hammer , Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Cadaverous

Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2008
    IC:Darth Cadaverous

"If there's no more snow where you're at, then yes."

Only thing he could do was grin, "No, no more snow Gunny". He made his way down to the dining hall, and grabbed two hot cocos, one had less suger, and grabbed a paper plate of assortment of cookies, then made his way out to were Gunny sat. He looked at the youth and smiled. Sitting down about a foot away, he laid down the plate of cookies and the extra coco between them, then he noticed that JEDIGUNSHIP's coco was still hot. "Here is another one for ya. I am surprised that your arm is not around some gal this evening." Jokingly he added, "And you better not look at me" then looked out into the open.

"So why are you out here all by yourself? It seems you young men, have some girl hanging around. Me, my wife is not into this stuff so that is my excuse. I hope your Christmas was good, mine could be better. I spent it out on the road," Then he fell silent, it felt like he talked his head off, and wore out Gunny's ear.

TAG: JEDIGUNSHIP

2. CrazyOldHermit

CrazyOldHermit Jedi Master star 4

Aug 22, 2007
    IC: CrazyOldHermit

"Okay... but slowly. I want to enjoy you alone for as long as I can," Cam smiled back.

"I know what you mean." Hermit would have been more than happy for the two of them to catch the next shuttle out so they could spend more alone time together too, but that would be rude to their friends. He grinned as they walked along. "There's always later."

Tag: Cam,Any

3. Princess Cambria

Princess Cambria Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2006
    IC: PRINCESSCAMBRIA
    ~Balthasar Gardens near the Grand Hall entrance~

"I know what you mean." He grinned as they walked along. "There's always later."

Cambria could tell from the longing look in his eyes, that Hermit wanted the same thing as she did. She gave him a little mischievous smile, "Well... I just happen to have my X-wing in the cargo hold of the Innocent Twin. We could fly it back to the Diva's Edge... After we say our goodbyes of course."

TAG: Hermit, any

4. CrazyOldHermit

Aug 22, 2007

She gave him a little mischievous smile, "Well... I just happen to have my X-wing in the cargo hold of the Innocent Twin. We could fly it back to the Diva's Edge... After we say our goodbyes of course."

"Sounds good to me. Let's make sure our goodbyes aren't lengthy." He gave her a wink as they entered the Hotel again.

Tag: Cam, Any

5. Princess Cambria

Jan 20, 2006
    ~Grand Hall~

"Sounds good to me. Let's make sure our goodbyes aren't lengthy." Hermit gave Cambria a wink as they entered the Hotel again.

Cam just nodded back with a big knowing smile gracing her kiss swollen lips; Her heart swollen with excitement at the possible things that may come later, making her feel as if she was on cloud nine.

They made their way, hand in hand, over to where Sabre and Jag had just finished a dance. "Hello, you two. Have you been dancing the night away?" Cam asked, grinning at the cute couple.

TAG: Jag, Sabre, Hermit, any of the X-wingers still around.

6. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    IC: Jag4Me

They were enjoying another slow dance when Jag quietly whispered to Sabre, "You know, I bet we wouldn't be missed if we took the shuttle back to the Diva." She leaned back and looking in to his eyes she gently touched her lips to his.

"Are you feeling lucky, flyboy? There's a table already reserved in the VIP casio and I'll even let you deal first."

Before Sabre could answer Cam and Hermit walked up.

"Hello, you two. Have you been dancing the night away?" Cam asked, grinning at the cute couple.

"Of course, and we've been waiting on you to start the Conga line", Jag told Cam with a mischievous smile.

Tag: Cam, Hermit, Sabre, Adam, any X-Wingers

7. Darth_Cadaverous

Darth_Cadaverous Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 25, 2008
    IC: Darth Cadaverous

As he waited for Gunny to say something, something tingled in his mind, then hit him like a bolt of lighten. His back went straight, and his eyes opened wide. "Someone has passed away from this world", he thought. He stood up, and spoke, "Please excuse me, but something has came up suddenly." Tears of pain streamed down his face as he turned to leave. Reaching in his pocket, he hit a button and a roar of a cold engine could be heard from the parking lot. Bloom of smoke and the smell of desial could be smelled close by.

Walking back in deep thought he almost passed his ride as it sat idling as the engine warmed up. Sniffing at the sour smell, and bringing a slight smile to his face, he inserted his door key. The glossy black truck with lights looked good in the late evening. He silently traced the red decal of a lighten bolt with two sabers with sorrowfull delight. Opening the door, and slowly climbed into the cab of the eighteen wheeler. Then without thinking he closed it, and put on his saftey belt. "It is passed time to roll ol' girl." The engine seemed to purr to his talk, but it seemed that it understood that something had gone wrong tonight. "Yes girl, I am down. Let us go home and see someone that I will be missing soon."

The seventy three foot truck and trailer slowly crunched on the fresh packed snow as it slowly made it's way around shuttles and who knows what else, Darth Cadaverou reached up and gave a gentle tug on the air horn, and drove out of site as the Empirial March sang its song.

TAG: No One.

8. Princess Cambria

Jan 20, 2006
    ~Grand Hall~

"Of course, and we've been waiting on you to start the Conga line," Jag told Cam with a mischievous smile.

Cambria grinned back, "Well then let's liven this place up, shall we?" She went over to the band leader and made her request. He just nodded indifferent and motioned for the band to start.

"Okay everyone... Follow me," she shouted gleefully. Cambria gave Hermit a wink over her shoulder as she placed his hands on her curvy hips, then began to kick her feet from side to side and swing her arms in a Conga fashion across the dance floor towards the bar; hoping to attract some more patrons of the ball for a little holiday fun.

TAG: Hermit, Jag, Sabre, X-wingers, Any and all Ball attendees.

9. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    IC: Jag4Me

Jag grabbed Sabre and shouted over to Adam, Becca, and sey "Come on, guys! Let's dance!"
    She grabbed Hermit's waist and fell into step, very aware of Sabre's strong hands gripping her hips.

The line growing quickly as others at the party started to join in.

Tag: Sabre, Adam, Becca, sey, Cam, Hermit, Gunny, MM, anyone at the ball!

10. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    Note: The Ball is ending soon! Sometime in the evening on January 2nd! Now's the time to wrap up and go home! Last call before I lock this and we begin our long 11 month wait until next year! :)

-I_H

[b]IC: The GFM Resort[/b]
    [i]Location: The RPR[/i]

My how time flies when you are having fun! It seemed like just recently the Ball had opened up, and like that Christmas and New Years twinkled by! As the clocks of the hotel rung out for 2am, a voice sounded out from the hotel speaker system

"Greetings Esteemed Guests. The GFM Resort will be closing in 10 minutes. Kindly please proceed to the lobby, and thank you for attending the RPF's 2008 Christmas Ball."

[b]TAG: Anyone who wants to write a closing post![/b]

11. CrazyOldHermit

Aug 22, 2007

"Greetings Esteemed Guests. The GFM Resort will be closing in 10 minutes. Kindly please proceed to the lobby, and thank you for attending the RPF's 2008 Christmas Ball."

Hermit took Cam into his arms and smiled. "Looks like it's time to go. What was that you said about that X-Wing of yours?" He gave her a wink.

Tag: Cam, Any

12. Princess Cambria

Jan 20, 2006

Cambria was having so much fun leading the Conga line throughout the hotel that she nearly missed Imperial_Hammer's announcement that the ball was coming to an end.

Hermit took Cam into his arms and smiled. "Looks like it's time to go. What was that you said about that X-Wing of yours?" He gave her a wink.

Cam just smiled back, mischief twinkling brightly in her eyes. Oh yes... This will be a Christmas Ball to remember indeed, she giggled to herself.

Tag: No one

OCC: Thank you, I_H, for the opportunity to have some Christmas fun. See you next year!

13. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Although I never made it to the actual place, I interacted with pashatemur and had more fun than last year's one when I was actually inside the venue. Look forward to the next one.

Cheers again, Hammer.

14. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    IC: Darth Ramza
    Exiting the Lobby

"So long, and thanks for all the fish!"

Ramza was glad he was able to get out a reference to Douglas Adams before the exams, apparently quite undead, tackled him as he dove out the doors and onto the pavement several feet away from the entrance. His stillsuit was getting torn apart, he was beginning to bleed profusely, and Ramza knew, then, that it was time. Reaching into nowhere, he pulled out his trusty vulcan, and pushed one of the numerous added buttons. Jets sprang out of the bottom of the massive gun, propelling both Ramza and the ravenous exams in the air.

As he prepared to press the final button, he reflected on the ball. It had been quite a nice experience on the whole, aside from the final exam assaults. He would have to do this again next year.

For the moment, though, it was time to take care of one last piece of business. "Smile, you salty sons of..."

He pressed the button. The resulting explosion was deafening.

[hr]

One week later, Ramza came hurtling back to the ground, the exams thoroughly disintegrated, the ball long over, and his stillsuit in tatters. "Until next year, then," he smirked, strolling off to Hooper's.

[b]TAG: None[/b]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.