main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Romance Of The Three Kingdoms

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Joesha, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaithInTheDarkSide

FaithInTheDarkSide Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2006
    OOC: Sooo... when are we going to play? (Sorry if I am OOCing too much bacause in other forum I am known as 'The OOC Master')

2. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    Well we're just waiting for PressRedForFreakMode to start it off. Hint hint Red! So people do not loose interest, I'm sure it will start soon.

3. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    SORRY EVERYONE--- emergency last night and had to stay round a friends, wasnt really up for walking a good ten miles or so home :( I will play mainly as Liu Bei and use Cao Cao and Sun Jian as NPC's for myself.

IC: Liu Bei

Another perfect way to end another perfect day. As perfect as it got for a ruler.

Sunset shattered the pearlesque of blue skies, cloudless to appear. Redness seeped in through the giant windows throughout the Throne Room, glimmers of gold shone over slightly however; troops waving the warming flags of home. The marble interior- pillars, the floor, walls, blackened in the darkening light. Rows of candles illuminated Liu Bei, sat on his golden and jewelled throne. Sakura and Cho, two of Liu Bei's masseuse', gently and willfully massaged his tiring feet, working up to his calves.

Behind him, making casual conversation concerning the water levels for the sean to the south and rivers, stood two of his most loyal companions- Guan Yu and Zhao Yun. Pain and fury still lingered in his heart from the recent loss of his second brother, Zhang Fei.

A truely charming and attractive woman, by the name of Lady Yubari, sat on a throne next to Liu Bei, a smaller and less jewelled throne. She positioned herself with her legs to the side and her arms crossed, snuggled in her kimono. She stayed away from the conversation and concentrated on looking forward with a stern expression.

To the left of the Throne Room, practicing the Sword with a group of troops on the grass, was another trusted ally, Chen Liu. Chen Liu truely is the right arm of Shu; skilled in many disciplines and deeply honourable.

Standing a few yards from Chen Liu's training area, was Li Fei; persistant on not participating with the group but subtlely watching their lessons. He did not prefer battle and this could be found from how Li Fei was seemingly losing his patience. Liu Bei had high hopes for this young one, however, outside of the battlefield.

One of the youngest of officers, Shugojin Ryu, wandered the grounds, tapping a Bo Staff as he walked. He got attention from the female population of the kingdom, and always dealt with young girls coming to talk to him. He was carrying books for the Library, that had been sent from Liu Bei's father, Liu Biao.

A figure walked in through the large opened doors. It was Wi Song, an apprentice Strategist. Being only young, Song still had some to learn about strategy, but thanks to Zhuge Liang, Liu Bei's senior Strategist, he was on the right path. Zhuge now resides in the southern quarters of the building, away from disturbances but is always welcoming of those in the need.

Liu Bei cut his conversations momentarily. "Wi Song, Zhuge was telling me that you're coming along well. How did you find the Falchion training this afternoon?"

Tag: All

OOC: Hope that's ok, and everyone is accounted for. If anyone is up for controlling Zhuge Liang, Sakura, Cho, Liu Biao (Who im thinking of getting to live in the kingdom) or perhaps a girl for Shugojin Ryu? Please ask!

4. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    ic: Lady Yubari
    Shu

Maya sat staring at the red of the sunset slowly bleeding into the sky, causing the clouds to go pink, matching perfectly the cherryblossums outside the window.

"Wi Song, Zhuge was telling me that you're coming along well. How did you find the Falchion training this afternoon?"

"The sword is such a man's weapon." Maya said turning to the group. She sat in silence for a moment to make sure no one would interupt her before she stood and put on her ornate shoes, shuffling towards the door she continued. "Only a man finds it of importance to get close to an enemy to stop them. A woman, however, can stop a man from a distance."

As if to demonstrate this point Maya looked across the courtyard and focused on a servant, carrying scrolls. She smiled to him slightly and fluttered her eyelashes. He stopped instantly and gawped until she ushed him away with her fan. "That is why the bow will always be more feminine... and always superiour."

tag: Group

5. EmoJawa

EmoJawa Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2006
    IC: Wi Song

" Falchion Training is going very well, Lady Yubari. And to the fact of the matter I find bows to have just as much use as swords. Especially when fighting women, using the sword against a bow is a litle redundant as is using the bow against the sword but for us men the bow would have to be used against bow, or else we would always lose against women."

Smiling Wi song Turned to a different servant and started glaring at him and the servant stopped dead in his tracks wondering what was going on.

Tag: Group

6. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Shu

" Falchion Training is going very well, Lady Yubari. And to the fact of the matter I find bows to have just as much use as swords. Especially when fighting women, using the sword against a bow is a litle redundant as is using the bow against the sword but for us men the bow would have to be used against bow, or else we would always lose against women."

"Maybe you always do?" Maya commented, slanting her head to one side. She then noticed Wi glare at a servant until he stopped, bewildered.
    "Confusion and awe are two different things Master Song. They should not be mistaken."

tag: Group

7. FaithInTheDarkSide

Aug 30, 2006
    IC: Zhao Yun

Zhao Yun was talking to Guan Yu when he noticed something interesting in the training ground. Chen Liu was doing sword practice, with an excellent skill. Zhao Yun nodded his head and thought, "Hmmm... that's a nice skill he got there. With more training, he may be able to replace Zhang Fei as Five Tiger Generals. Let's see a little closer." ""Sorry Guan Yu, got a little business to attend. Farewell, brother".

Zhao Yun entered the training ground gracefully, so graceful that any low-ranked soldier cannot help but stop training and bowed to him. "Hail, Lord Zhao Yun!" Zhao Yun waved his hand, blushing. "Enough. Continue your training so you can be stronger and serve our lord better. Chen Liu, I see your skill has improved. You are no more a little boy who don't know how to wield a sword. Keep up the good work. Now..." Zhao Yun raised his hand and suddenly a spear came from the sky and fallen right to his hand. Zhao Yun do a battle stance and continue his sentence, "care for a little training with me?"

Tag:Group

8. Raziel_Redel

Raziel_Redel Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2006
    IC: Shugojin Ryu

Ryu stared up into the sky watching the sunset. His arms hung limp at his sides, his posture relaxed. This might have been normal if he hadn't been balancing a small stack of books on his head and had his staff across his shoulders with other stacks on each end of the staff. He smiled thinking of the girls who had talked to him today. He'd been polite as always, and pretended to misunderstand their somewhat shy flirting. Ryu wondered exactly why he always did this, but the thought passed in and out of his mind without even the briefest pause.

With a final glance into the sky he tipped his staff and caught the books and stacked them on top of his head with the others, except for one which he casually opened and held in one hand while he tapped his staff on the ground and continued walking towards the library.

Tag: Anyone

9. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    IC: Chen Liu

Chen's sword carved a perfect arch through the air as it spun in his fist, before coming to rest point down in the ground. He bowed solemnly to the general "I would be honour to Lord Yun" he said with a small smile. His sword flashed into the air as Chen sunk low to the ground, legs crossed and arms out stretched, his blade pointing towards the formidably skilled Zhao Yun "shall we begin?" he asked with a small nod.

TAG:Zhao Yun

10. FaithInTheDarkSide

Aug 30, 2006

"Sure, ready whenever you are. Let's begin." Zhao Yun switched into defensive stance. His stance is so flawless that ordinary people might think he's full of opening, but surely he's not. He parried all of Chen's attack, but he can't find an opening in Chen's position. "I don't think his skill has improved this far... It might take more that a skill to win this duel. Hmm.. maybe this will work" his thought come in his mind. He stab upward to distract Chen, then he kick some dirt and sand to his opponent's face.

11. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    Throne Room

Lady Yubari and Lord Song began to subtly squabble. It was charming, to some extent; interesting to watch. He decided not to intervene.

Master Yun excused himself and began training with Chen Liu. Yun made a good impression and always kept respect. This was how he had earnt a place in Liu Bei's army. A trusted and loyal General. He made Bei feel safe by simply being around, and Master Liu was proving to show greatness. A great Grand General he could make.

Liu Bei continued to sit in wonder and peace, observing his vast and growing empire around him.

12. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    IC: Guan Yun Shao Yu

Guan Yu was interested in the effects of the water level on the stategies that would surely be used in fuuture battles. With higher water levels, they could transport more troops up and down rivers, or get closer to shorline fortresses. Whatever would happen in the future, Guan Yu could only wait.

"Sorry Guan Yu, got a little business to attend. Farewell, brother".

Guan Yu only grunted as he stroked his beard... He only had two brothers, Liu Bei and Zhang Fei, and this Zhao Yun was neither. It was in Zhang Fei's own backyard that the three had sworn their oath.

He quietly stepped up behind Liu Bei and put a firm hand his his lords shoulder, "Zhange Fei will be remembered...always."

TAG: Anyone.

13. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    Throne Room

"Zhang Fei will be remembered...always." Guan Yu had quietly said to him. Liu Bei turned his head to face just passed Yu's and responded.

"He will indeed. I think i know what you think may be happening, and it's false, Zhao Yun will not replace him. Fei will be with us until we die. However, Yun will stay with us as a Grand General, and that also won't be reckoned with."

Tag: Guan Yu

14. Morkai

Mar 29, 2005

As the duel took shape the two warriors moved in perfect syncronicity across the training ground, spear and sword glittering in the sunlight as they clashed and clashed again, the sound ringing clearly through the area as the fight took on the aspect of a deadly beautiful dance. Suddenly Zhao Yun struck high in a feint and kicked a cloud of dust and pebbles at Chen's face, Chen spun low in a right turn under the dust, his blade flashing through the air almost too fast to see as his spin brought him around and his blade cut towards Zhao Yuns front leg.

TAG: Zhao Yun

15. FaithInTheDarkSide

Aug 30, 2006

As a General, Zhao Yun had survives many duels before so he can foresee Chen's next move. He did a backflip and Chen's sword only slashed empty air. "Well, nice move, Chen. You almost got my legs." Then he stabbed his spear with all his might to Chen's chest.

Tag: Chen Liu

OOC: This game has become a duel thread

16. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    IC: Guan Yu

"He will indeed. I think i know what you think may be happening, and it's false, Zhao Yun will not replace him. Fei will be with us until we die. However, Yun will stay with us as a Grand General, and that also won't be reckoned with."

Guan Yu nodded to Liu Bei, his faith and loyalty in his lord were unrivaled. "Yes, Lord Liu Bei. Yun, he is a talented warrior, but he is headstrong and overconfident. If he can control himself, he will make you proud." Guan Yu liked to criticize anothers fighting skills. He himself was called the 'Warrior with no equal,' and 'The Sainted Warrior." Guan Yu took pride in this, and hoped he would pass it on to his first son, Guan Ping.

TAG: Anyone.

17. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    OOC: If you're happy dueling, then that's fine. It's between the duelers on wether you're practicing or wether you want to kill a character, but i wouldn't want this thread to become solely about duels.

Throne Room

"Yes, Lord Liu Bei. Yun, he is a talented warrior, but he is headstrong and overconfident. If he can control himself, he will make you proud."

"You speak the truth, Master Yu, your visions aren't clouded. I am truely lucky to have you by my side."

As Liu Bei had replied to Guan Yu, Zhuge Liang, his personal advisor stumbled through a side entrance.

"My lord... prepare..." Zhuge collapsed to the floor. Liu Bei raced towards him, checking his pulse. His heart rate had decreased.

"A paramedic!!" Liu shouted.

Tag: Throne Room

18. Pheonix_Rising

Jul 17, 2005
    IC: Guan Yu

Guan Yu nodded to his lords reply only seconds before Zhuge Liang had stumbled into the room.

"My lord... prepare..." Zhuge Liang spoke the words, but everyone in the room had to know what was going on.

"A paramedic!!" His lord spoke, but Guan Yu was already on it. Shouting out orders to the people in the courtyard. Guan Yu was known as a warrior and a general, and this was where he was at home, giving orders, and watching his enemies fall at his feet.

He pointed at one unlucky footman, "You, run to the healers, get the best they have to offer." Guan Yu would have done it himself, but he was not wearing the close for it, damn these times, he thought to himself. He then turned to the two dueling men, "Come over here."

He came back to his lords side and looked to the ailing Zhuge Liang. Guan Yu and Zhang Fei had both been with Liu Bei when they had recruited Zhuge Liang, and only after three visits did the man decide to join them.

He knlet down next to Liu Bei, "Lord. Shall I investigate this?"

TAG: PRFFM, Others.

19. EmoJawa

EmoJawa Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2006
    IC: WI Song

"Of course but as a man am always at least somewhat confused when a woman flirts with me. no matter how subtle or," looking at her "open for all to see it is.

Tag Lady Yubari

20. FaithInTheDarkSide

Aug 30, 2006

Zhao Yun's spear was moving like a fierce dragon when he stopped the spear midair and saw something disturbing. Zhuge Liang, Liu Bei's personal advisor ran into the throne room and collapsed after saying a few word. Zhao Yun didn't know this man personally as close as Lord Liu Bei, but he had stayed long enough in Shu to know that this man is a genius. Being a brilliant tactician, people called him 'The Rising Dragon'. Zhao Yun had seen some of his tactics and yes, Zhuge Liang is a dragon indeed. So Zhao Yun didn't want a dragon fall that easily. "Sorry Chen, we must end this here. Looks like Zhuge Liang came with an important message, and he had collapsed. I must be there to check the situation". Zhao Yun rushed to his Lord's side "M'lord, what has just happened with Zhuge Liang? Is there something I can do?"

Tag: Liu Bei and others

21. Morkai

Mar 29, 2005

"Sorry Chen, we must end this here. Looks like Zhuge Liang came with an important message, and he had collapsed. I must be there to check the situation". Chen's blade flicked back into its sheath with practiced precision as he sprinted after the general into the throne room of his lord. Chen waited next to a ornate column as the generals and Lord Liu Bei worried over the glorious strategist, the mild breeze of the day stirring his knee length tunic as he awaited for events to unfold.

TAG: Throne room

22. PressRedForFreakMode

Apr 29, 2006
    Throne Room

Liu Bei panicked from paranoia; it seemed as though more was to unravel.

"Yu, please investigate, thank you. And Yun." Bei sighed from freight and nerves. He shouldn't succumb to panic so easily. "If you may search the grounds? It would be most appreciated."

23. Suvlaco

Suvlaco Jedi Master star 1

Mar 13, 2005
    GM APPROVED

Name- Chen Dao
    Age- 34
    Allegiance - Shu
    Appearance [image=http://kongming.net/10/i/p/c240/441-Chen-Dao.jpg]
    -Build-
    -Clothing-
    -Hair-
    -Facial Features-
    -Other-
    Personality/Mannerisms (See ?=== Empires ===?)-
    Weapon- http://dynastywarriors.neoseeker.com/site_image.php?image_id=434
    Bio-

Looking forward to playing :)

24. FaithInTheDarkSide

Aug 30, 2006
    <bump> Yeah, I'm trying to revive this game

"Sure do, my Lord. Your wish is my command." Zhao Yun Searched the ground. For a while he didn't found anything. When he turned around to go back and report to Liu Bei, something weird catched his attention. It was...

Tag: anyone

25. Darth_Joesha

Apr 22, 2004
    Shu

"My goodness." Maya said quickly as Zhuge Liang collapsed. She rushed over, her kimono flew behind her and took a second to settle as she crouched beside him. Placing a handing into her obi she pulled out a small vial of smelling salts. Waving it under Zhuge's nose she waited for him to awake.

tag: All

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.