1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive The Rouge Jedi

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jedi_Jarina, Nov 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Jarina Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just an idea, probably stupid.

Who:Jedi who are willing to bend the rules
    When:eek:ld Republic
    Our Mission:To cause as much mayhem as possible in the Jedi Temple. If you are interested, here is the character form:

Name:
    Anything else that you want to be known:

Name:Jarina Skye
    Physical Apperance:Long red hair, ice blue eyes, 5"5'
    Anything else that you want to be known: I was banned from the Mess Hall.

2. AngelicPadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Name: Aeris
    Physical Apperance: Stormy grey eyes and ravan black hair, she is slender and 5'7
    Anything else that you want to be known: She was born on Hoth a hostil planet and spent her days learning practical jokes and how to make different kinds of bombs!
  3. Drake Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ahhh! Don't ya just hate it when people spell it "Rouge" when they mean "Rogue"?

[face_laugh]
  4. Jedi_Jarina Jedi Knight

star 1
    sorry!:mad: I never claimed I could spell well.
  5. RAVEN-BROWN Jedi Knight

star 3
    Name: Raven Brown
    Physical Apperance: Like my Icon
    Anything else that you want to be known:
  6. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Name: Kleff Rixxard
    Physical Apperance: Duros, blueish skin, ruby eyes, 6' 2" tall, thin build.
    Anything else that you want to be known: Kleff is a gifted Jedi, but does not agree with the Jedi Code, and thinks the Jedi Council is ineffective.
  7. AngelicPadme Jedi Knight

star 3
  8. RAVEN-BROWN Jedi Knight

star 3
    What is bump suppose to mean
  9. AngelicPadme Jedi Knight

star 3
  10. RAVEN-BROWN Jedi Knight

star 3
  11. RAVEN-BROWN Jedi Knight

star 3
    This is to the leader when r we going to start?
  12. Jedi_Jarina Jedi Knight

star 1
    This is to the leader when r we going to start?

OOC:That's me, so how about now?

IC:Jarina looked at the Jedi assembled before her. "We are all here because we feel that the order needs to be altered, that the Jedi of today are too stuffy and strict. Am I correct?"
  13. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    IC: Master Rixxard looked over the asembled Jedi from the back of the room. He was disapointed in the number that turned out, but felt glad that there were some who shared his views. He decided to hear what the others had to say before he voiced his opinions.
  14. RAVEN-BROWN Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Raven looked up at the leader of the Rouge Jedi. He didn't really care for any type of leadership unless he was the leader. He hated when people tried to tell him what to do and thats why he has been making plans to kill his master. These Rouge Jedi are the people he needed to be around to make his plan work. But he moved that thought out of his head because today wasn't the day that he would kill his master.
  15. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Knight

star 1
    Teehee! This sounds fun! :p
    Name: Skippy
    Rank:(not everyone can be a master): Since there is only one other Master, Master.
    Physical Apperance: A very short Wookie, but extremely powerful
    Anything else that you want to be known: Was born on Coruscant, but was taken to the Jedi Temple at an early age, now the other Masters wish he had never come.
  16. AngelicPadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Aeris looked around, slouching in her chair. "Yea, I guess thats what we're here for." She then used the force, levitating her chair out of boredom.
  17. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: I forgot to say, he has a Bowcaster and a Lightsaber.
    IC:Skippy growls something in the Wookie language, translated as: "C'mon, lets do something! I'm bored!" He picks up his chair, throws it into the air, then uses the force to hold it up as he shoots at it with his bowcaster. He laughs. He growls something else translated as: "Fun!"
    OOC: From now on, I'm just going to say what he says, instead of "He growls something translated as:", ok?
  18. RAVEN-BROWN Jedi Knight

star 3
    Raven left the room and went to his master who was expecting him.
  19. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Kleff looked at the recklessness of the Jedi. "They've got spirit, I'll give them that", He thought.
    Kleff steps forward, past the floating chairs and blaster fire.
    "Jarina is right. The Jedi Order must be restructured, or as it were, DEstructured to be effective at all. The Jedi Code may have worked in the old days of the Republic, but things are changing. The Council's powers are weakening, we all feel it, and it can only be the result of the Dark Side! If they do not change, I fear we will be overthrown by evil forces! I say we start the change for the better!"
  20. AngelicPadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Aeris looked at one who was talking and rolled her eyes. "Right, you know what your talkin about." She said tartly.
  21. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    "Why are you even here, padawan? If it to show off your powers and talk back, then you are in the wrong room. But if you want to shake things up in the Order and cause some change, than say so, because that is why we are here."
    Kleff glared at her until her eyes rolled back down to his, and gave her a wink. Then he sat in a chair and leaned back with a smile.
  22. AngelicPadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    aeris glared. "I don't care about shaking things up for your info- I just make certain changes."
  23. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    "Revolutionary ideas require revolutionary acts, young one."
  24. AngelicPadme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Aeris rolled her eyes again. Waving her hand she made the chair coem out from under him. "Yeah real revalutionary."
  25. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Kleff stood up, brushed his robes off, and glared at Aeris. "So, Jarina, what is your plan?"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.