The Royal Handmaiden Society: Episode 9: Revenge of the Handmaidens

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Knight-Ander, Feb 11, 2006.

1. Yané of Naboo Jedi Knight

star 2
    Wow! No new posts in two months? I was feeling nostalgic so I logged in. It's a good thing that I will never forget this password (it's ingrained in my brain) as I see that password recovery is no longer available. I'm a little sad though that I'll never be able to log into my other account...

Looking through the past several pages it was good to see old faces (usernames!) I haven't watched the Clone Wars cartoons but I'm thinking I might have to, now. Confession: I haven't really been following SW fandom.

(LOL! I just looked over at my wedding picture and, I can't believe this never occurred to me before, from a distance I sort of look like I'm cosplaying a handmaiden. LOL! Ha, actually, my husband told me I looked like a Sith Lord. Romantic, no? Hmmm, feel free to speculate on what my wedding outfit looked like.)

For old time's sake, I really want to come up with HM name puns or something... but I think we came up with all of them years ago. My fav probably remains Funké. Get Funké!

Still, Yané of Naboo.
  2. Jaina_Trickster Force Ghost

star 1
    I haven't even logged on in quite a while... so it was nice logging on and seeing this thread being revived!

*Thinks about Yané's wedding outfit....... black?*

Hehe, just kidding!
  3. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    Yané! [face_dancing] Glad to see you here!
    It's a bit quiet...

It's definitely a bummer about password recovery...farewell, old socks.

Now that you've mentioned your wedding pics...hmmm. Did you wear white?
  4. 327Nubian Jedi Knight

star 1
    I, 327Nubian, pledge my full support to ensure that the RHS threads will continue in a fun but clean manner, in order to ensure our respect to the handmaidens whom we admire and adore.

As an official member of this thread, I will give my 100% support in order to make sure that the RHS continues in a fashion that is acceptable to everyone involved.

Because the handmaidens were as tough as they were beautiful.
  5. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    Welcome to the RHS, 327Nubian!

Make yourself comfortable, have a look around. It's a little quiet around here lately, but some of us pop in from time to time.
  6. 327Nubian Jedi Knight

star 1
    Why thank you ^_^ I think I'll just make myself comfortable out in the courtyard.
  7. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    Alright, further to the various information that you may, or may not, have read, I have created a sticky with the most up-to-date information about the Move, as in, for those not in the know, the time-scales for our migration from one server (IGN) to the next.

Please do read this, and keep an eye out for further updates. I shall be updating the opening post periodically (I'll note when).

Happy Reading!
  8. Red One Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wow, I still have an account...and can post. Yikes.
  9. NabooPop Force Ghost

star 2
    Hey, glad to see the thread made it OK.
  10. Knight-Ander Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow, yikes! I need to pay more attention to what's going on around here! :)
  11. NabooPop Force Ghost

star 2
    Alas, I don't think we've missed much KA. :(
  12. Handmaiden Yané Manager Emeritus

star 6
  13. Red One Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello Everybody.

Its been awhile.

Yikes, Lucas sold out!
  14. NabooPop Force Ghost

star 2
    Howdy Red! Yup - just wow. First a gigantic superduper-noreaster-hurricane ran over me and now this. As somebody else here said,

15. Lady_Eirtae Force Ghost

star 2
    Hey, is anyone still around?
  16. NabooPop Force Ghost

star 2
  17. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    Not nearly often enough, anyway. :)

/waves
  18. Dorme Force Ghost

star 3
    I, Dormé, pledge my full support to ensure that the RHS threads will continue in a fun but clean manner, in order to ensure our respect to the handmaidens whom we admire and adore.

As an official member of this thread, I will give my 100% support in order to make sure that the RHS continues in a fashion that is acceptable to everyone involved.

Hey all!!
    I haven't been on here in many moons (of Iego lol)- I hope you're all well! [face_love] I just wanted to say... This past winter my handmaiden love was rekindled when I was thinking about the upcoming CVII (which I'll be going to)… So, I started a Handmaiden/Naboo inspired tumblr:

http://handmaidensofnaboo.tumblr.com

To be honest when I created it I didn't think there'd be much interest at all and I'd be lucky to get even 10 people following it… But there are now 122 people following - way more than I ever expected!! It's been neat to see that the handmaidens are still intriguing and inspiring Star Wars Fans. Anyways, feel free to check it out if you like- there is definitely some fandom action going on there. (And Idk how familiar you all are with tumblr so if you need a debriefing of it or how to use it etc, just let me know- would be great to see some of you on there). :)
    Last edited by Dorme, Mar 19, 2014