main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive The RPF Adoptions Game: DANGER ROOM - Scenario 3 now playing!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by NaboosPrincess, Jan 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: E. Alan Bryce
    Hidding

He grimaced.

"Yeah, what ever you say...I didn't catch what you did exactly?" He asked, clearly to instigate an argument over which of the two was better qualified to lead the group. Luckily, Markus didn't seem interested in the job...which was good, because no matter how good of a lawyer he was, he wasn't THAT good. Markus Carfax was one of the few beingins the the galaxy that could out argue and out wit him when he wanted to. The second was an extremely intellegent Gundark that spoke sign language and killed everyone said to be smarter than him.

Clearly, few were brave enough to openly contest his intellegence. They were all on the jedi council...and all their names started with YOD and ended with A.

Tag: Alls Ya'lls

2. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    GM IC - Doobie

Realising his heroic moves, followed closely by the scent of further incoming danger and the cries of 'run' from those around him, Doobie bolted.

"Running, running, running, running, DIVE!"

Doobie landed behind the people, hidden behind a stack of crates, and the like. Wasn't exactly the most perfect landing. In fact, for a few moments he found himself upside down.

"Help, help, HEL.. oh, right."

Rightside up, he looked around the new faces and smiled.

"Coffee anyone?"

tag: The hiding troop of travelling heroes

3. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    OOC: Sorry for the delay....

Scenario I: Droids in streets

IC as Varksst'illio:
    Street sidewalk

Pain shot through his body. Varks lifted a hand to his forehead to rub away where he thought most of it was coming from. When his left arm couldn't break itself away from being trapped under his body, he remembered that he was lying on the ground?and that his right thigh burned with intense fire.

Someone spoke to him as he tried to raise his body up into a sitting position. Succeeding halfway, the Twi'lek shook his head as he propped himself up on his elbow. Two lekku bounced across his face as he focused on what the female voice had said to him?recognising it as Melany's, he looked up at her with what he thought was clear eyes.

"Assuming this is not a dream, then yes, I am awake?although I dearly hope that this is not sleep-talking." Varks took a quick glance at his thigh, and tried not to show the pain he was now feeling on his face. His brown pants were blasted open and a small wound hole could be seen?blood was becoming clearly visible.

Pulling out a white cloth from the folds of his baggy top, the Twi'lek pushed his cape away from the wound and then covered it with the cloth, pushing down hard. Luck was with him, as far as he could judge, the bolt must have only been from a small handout pistol?he still had feeling in his leg and did not believe that any bones had splintered. Looking back up at Melany, he thought he caught the site of a Drooz bottle behind her?and then realised that it was moving... in a very droid-like fashion. Squinting for a clearer look, he decided not to inspect if his earlier siting had any merit as he watched the Gonk droid plunder across the street.

"I do believe that it would be a generally good idea to... vacate the open sidewalk, Ms Baclaw." He offered a smile?but was actually covered the threatening wince.

TAG: Eleventh_Guard

4. Ponja_Ridd

Ponja_Ridd Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2005
    IC: Varius

Varius ducked and covered while crossing in a valient attempt not to drop the unconcious figure draped over his shoulder.

"Wake up!" he growled as he ran. "Hey! Stupid! Wake up! Jerkface! Hey, punch-drunk! Dammit!"

He ducked behind the already crowded dumpster, and gently lowered the unconcious form along side him.

"You've got coffee?" he asked Doobie, amazed. "I would love some coffee." He looked around at his equally-doomed new companions.

"Hi. How ya doin'. Varius. Can you believe this mess? Droids everywhere. But this guy!" He points at Doobie. "This guy? He's got a blaster! And coffee!"

Varius leans back against something that sags a bit under his weight. The Shistavanen sits back up again with a grunt and slaps the ground, looking at Doobie.

"Don't suppose you've got a troop transport on you, do ya, pal?"

Tag: We few, we happy few.

5. jedijethro

jedijethro Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 8, 2005
    Name: huknkarok clan lessa
    Species: Noghri
    Homeworld:Honoghr
    Affiliation: galactic republic/intel department
    Personality
    ---Traits: parinoid/alert
    ---Dislikes: he is very calm about every thing including death
    ---Habits: sneaking up on you
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color:grey
    ---Hair Color: grey
    ---Eye Color: black
    ---Clothing: rancor hide studded with durasteel
    ---Other Attributes:heartless and minupulitive
    ---Other Details: surprising when it comes to skills
    Weapons: assasin's blade and soundless blaster
    Biography: son of chief warrior of his clan
    ---Personal History: not much is known about this sneaky assasin

6. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    GM IC - Doobie

Doobie patted down the pockets of his clothing, and shook his head.

"All out!," he said in response to the troop transport query, instead pulling out a small canister, unscrewing the lid and taking a swig before passing it along.

"Yum, yum, yum ...," he said, before jumping to his feet and letting out a few shots towards the droids in the distance, then down again.

"I think I'm getting used to this" he said in a cheerful tone.

tag: Coffee grinders ;)

7. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    OOC: At last! I have returned from the far and wide realm of no where. Actually, I was away on a business trip for a few days, but either way...I'm still back.

[b]IC: Sven Razinowski[/b]
    [i]Unconcious[/i]
    [blockquote]
    Sven swam through a variety of memories. His first scraped knee, won when he slipped and feel down a flight of stairs. The first time he kissed a girl, also an accident, which was rewarded with a quick and brutal slap. And the last thing he remembered, a cold concrete floor.

He wasn't sure what did it, but Sven awake to another concrete floor. He caught the scent of fresh coffee in his nose, and awoke a little more.

"My head..." Sven bellyached. He turned his head and found himself looking a Shistavanen, somehow familiar, right in the eyes. "Christ--" Sven jumped away and then stopped, drawn by the coffee.

"Sorry, I'm a little jumpy, I guess.." Sven apologized. "My name's Sven," and he extended his hand.
    [/blockquote]

[b]TAG:[/b] Ponja, Kart, DVC, etc. etc.

8. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Anakin and Collin, agents of K.I.D.S., camping shop

Crouching inside the shop entrance, waiting for the astromech to catch up and follow them inside, Anakin Skywalker looked across to his crouching companion.

?Okay, let?s see if I have this straight. Your plan is to pitch the R5 unit into an open sleeping bag, then for me to zip the sides up??

?Yup.?

?That has got to be the stupidest plan this side of the Galactic Centre.?

Collin hissed with mild irritation. ?You got a better idea? Let?s hear it.?

Annie clenched and unclenched his fists. This was embarrassing. I?m the Chosen One, he thought to himself, Prophesied to bring balance to the Force; only human to compete at the Boonta Eve pod races, and I cannot come up with a better plan than toppling it into a sleeping bag?

?Okay, we go with your plan, but if it doesn?t work-?

?Yeah, I know. You have a sign on your back that says, ?follow me?. Okay, here he comes.?

With the sun behind it at just the right angle, the astromech?s domed silhouette cast a long shadow into the shop as it pushed the creaking door open?

Tag: no-one

9. Eleventh_Guard

Eleventh_Guard Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2005
    IC: Melany

"I agree," she said, and glanced over her shoulder in the direction that she had seen him look. Getting hit with a bottle might have been one of the least threatening possibilities, but that didn't mean that it wasn't a threat. "Your wound can be treated when you have reached a safe location. It doesn't look life-threatening right now."

She started to pull the Twi'lek up so that they could leave the area and try to find cover.

Tag: Tyi

10. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Markus Carfax

"Sorry, I'm a little jumpy, I guess.. My name's Sven,"

"Markus." Markus grunted in reply, not taking the hand. Instead, he looked around the edge of the dumpster. A stray- or lucky- laser bolt ricocheted off the wall next to him, nearly costing the human an eye, or at least the top few centimeters of the black, greasy thatch he called 'hair'. Ducking back, he turned to the assmbled beings.

"Is everybody that's gonna show up here now?" Carfax asked, slightly despairingly. Large parties were incredibly difficult to manage- rather akin to herding cats.

[TAG Everyone behind the dumpster]

11. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: E. Alan Bryce
    "No no, he's behind the bloody dumpster..."

"Is everybody that's gonna show up here now?" Carfax asked, slightly despairingly

He brushed hte shoulders of his jacket off...again...

"As far as I'm concerned. We'd best make for the Black Hole before the droids get that far--"

He was cut off by the ramblins of a GNK power droid, lumbering it's way down the street, and emitting a long series of "Gonk-Gonk-Gonk" noises.

It wasn't a threat...but it was a loud piece of scrap.

"Let's get moving..."

He jerked his head towards the fire escape.

Tag: Alls Ya'lls

12. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Roman Meralovski

Bryce pointed to the fire escape.

"This is crazy, but it needs to work." he said to himself.

He stooped for a rock, then popped his head over the top of the dumpster. Another protocol droid. Anger surged through his head, and he hurled it with all his might. It smashed into the prudish droid with a satisfying crunch, sending it's inner workings flying in a shower of sparks and wire. The head had been smashed in, and Roman smiled. That felt way too good.

He looked over at the... madman? The madman shooting droids with a blaster.

"The crazy gets a gun and I'm left with rocks? What gives?" he said, more to himself than the others.

Tag: The Dumpster Dudes

13. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Jun 17, 2005
    OOC: Welcome jedijethro!! :D

IC as Varksst'illio:
    Street sidewalk

Accepting the offered help, Varks regained his footing. Letting go of the female's hand he had used for support, he reached out for her shoulder as he stumbled forward?his right leg almost failed under him. The Twi'lek was able to stop himself when his hand found Melany's shoulder, and before he knew it, his arm was draped across her back for balance. Just before a lekku fell in front of his face he nodded his thanks to the woman. A sly grin appeared at his mouth as his head-tail covered her from view. A straight black line etched its way down his right lekku, something that was quite visible in its current position.

Flinging the twitching lekku aside with his other arm, Varks opened his mouth. "Yesss..." he murmured in thought.

"A safe location, you say." A quick flick of the eyes indicated the continual chaos surrounding all of the droids in the particular street they were in. "Not the easiest thing to come by when your local droid factory decides to... wipe its plate clean."

Glancing behind him, Varks noticed blaster fire come from behind a dumpster. Various droids were focused on approaching the position?the Twi'lek crossed it out as a place to hide. Hobbling forward on the sidewalk, he looked at the buildings alongside them and found that a row of shops were now in front of the pair. Many transparisteel platings were already smashed and in pieces.

"Perhaps one of those could offer..." Varks looked at Melany with an open mind. He was, after all, using her to stay upright, it was her choice whether to lead him to cover or abandon him for a droid luncheon party.

14. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    Markus Carfax

"Frag this for a game of soldiers." decided Markus, as the droid started coming round the side of the dumpster and their new friend started throwing rocks at them. He made an executive desicion to go up the fire escape as fast as his skinny legs could carry him, which was pretty fast, until the effects of a lifetime of nicotine abuse kicked in.

The world seemed to spin. His lungs heaved unocntrollably, and Markus grabbed wildly for the handrail, hacking and coughing relentlessly. He sank to his knees.

"I'm getting... getting to old for this." he gasped.

[TAG others]

15. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Anakin and Collin, camping shop

"WHAPOW!" Collin charged out from behind a pre-setup survival shelter, and shoulder barged the astrodroid, his momentum helping, but having to use brute force to topple the squealing and bleeping thing over onto it?s side and onto the padded open sleeping bag.

?Whapow?? Anakin echoed, standing by his friend and staring down at the droid with frightened eyes as it?s dome spun crazily.

?Zip it.?

?Sor-ree.?

?Zip it, zip it!? Collin screamed, indicating the sleeping bag.

?Oh!? Suddenly understanding, the Chosen One dove in, throwing both sides of the sleeping bag over the R5 unit and zipping it up, muffling the electronic squeals that it emitted.

?Man, that was clos-? Annie stopped talking at the sound of a weird buzzing noise. He met Collin?s gaze and they both looked towards the sleeping bag as its topside above the cylinder-shape distended a little blue mountain, then a circular mini-saw sliced through, flinging small bits of white fluff everywhere.

?What does my back say?? Anakin asked, not waiting for a response and bolting for the rear of the shop, slamming through a fire escape, and into a dimly lit and damp alleyway.

Ahead were several grown-ups hiding behind a dumpster. Above and ahead of them ? Collin skidded to a halt next to him ? someone on a fire escape was coughing their guts up.

Tag: Markus, Bryce, and the Dumpster Posse

16. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    Markus Carfax

Slowly, Markus regained control of his breathing and stood up, using the rail of the fire escape to help him. Resting for a second to get his breath back, the hacker heard what sounded like a couple of kids talking over the laserfire out in the street. Carfax leaned over the rail. There were a couple of kids out in the street. Or in the alley, anyway.

"Hey, you two!" he shouted, trying to get their attention and dredging up how one spoke to children. "What the fr... What the heck are you doing here? Don't you have parents or something?" a couple of latent paternal instincts kicked into life. "Get up the fire escape nd onto the roof!"

[TAG Anakin and Collin]

17. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Anakin and Collin

Both children looked up as the first adult to notice them started yelling in their direection.

"Don't you have parents or something?"

Anakin thought this deserved a response. "Well mine is still enslaved on Tatooine, and his," he jerked a thumb at Collin, "got killed and eaten by vampires."

"Yeah," Collin acknowledged. "Good call."

"Get up the fire escape and onto the roof!"

"Yes sir." Collin nodded. He turned to Annie. "You go first." He followed the Chosen One as he started running up the metal superstructure stairs till they were level with Agent Carfax.

Tag: Markus

18. Eleventh_Guard

Dec 17, 2005

"If the platings are already smashed, then something smashed them. They would make poor shields against whatever that is." Then she blinked, realizing that she had misunderstood. Not good, not good. You must stay clear-headed at all times. Time to backtrack a little bit and cover it. She pointed forward, to what looked like a jeweler's. It probably would have no weapons within easy reach, but that meant that the droids couldn't get any extra ones, either.

"There will be places to hide behind in there, and we will be able to see out into the streets, to come out if necessary."

She pulled Varks along, trying to hurry, and wondering why no stormtroopers had been called in to clean up the mess. She was a low-ranking officer, not a one-woman commando team, and without backup there wasn't much that could be done except pick off a few of the droids and try to last longer than they did.

TAG: Tyi

19. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Jun 17, 2005

IC as Varksst'illio:
    Street sidewalk

Attempting to run forward alongside Melany, Varks couldn't help but smile with winces every time he stepped with his right leg. For some reason it reminded him of the time he had seen a Jawa wince. Although, not exactly, one might say, Varks' mind countered. A flare of pain shot through him. Oh, I could see it in the critter's glowing eyes....

A noise distinctly droid-like sounded behind them, but the Twi'lek didn't turn to check. He was relieved when no more stray bolts decided to blaze a trail of laser into his leg again before they entered the more stylish shop that Melany had indicated earlier. Even though the windows were smashed, not all of what appeared to be jewellery in all shapes and sparkling degrees was gone. The droids are causing so much chaos that the looters haven't trashed every place yet! Varks thought with amazement.

A crash sounded in the street as Varks disconnected himself from the striking human. He staggered his way behind a counter of sorts before falling to the ground.

"Don't worry about me, lady, I just need a moment..." Varks reassured Melany with his voice, not being able to see her through the counter he was now behind. The Twi'lek briefly wondered just what was going to happen with all the droids running amuck in the street, surely something drastic was about to occur. Putting his speculative thoughts in the basement of his mind, he focused on something closer to the dining room.

Gems sparkled at him brightly, begging him to whisk them away from their prison behind what was now broken transparisteel.

Or something like that... yes, he thought with a wry look. Before he could take advantage of an open and broken shop, a loud clunk sounded from the doorway of the shop. He realised that a droid must have found them.

"Melany!" Varks shouted as he struggled to get to his feet. He couldn't see what droid it was at that second, and could only hope that she had spotted it as well.

20. Eleventh_Guard

Dec 17, 2005

One would think there would be some security measures still in place here, Melany thought, but there wasn't much that wasn't destroyed. A blinking holocam was in one corner on the ceiling, but it wasn't as if thieves were the main problem and there was nobody watching the cam in the back room anyway. She crouched behind one of the display counters and glanced towards the broken door every now and then.

When she heard her name, not far away, she saw Varks trying to stand and so she took a better look at what he saw. Something shiny and big was standing in the doorway. Melany reached through a bashed-in hole in the display counter and grabbed a handful of earrings, then threw them toward the opposite side of the shop. When the droid fired a few shots in the direction of the doomed jewelry, Melany fired at it, managing to blast off one of its two large arms before it turned on them.

Tag: Tyi

21. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    OOC: Attention all players: This scenario will end on the 14th of February

[b]IC: Markus Carfax[/b]

Markus looked down at the two small children who had joined him on the fire escape, then at the assembled beings down below.

"It's safe, if that's what you're wondering!" he called to Bryce and the others, waving a hand. Turning back to the kids, he crouched down.

"Get on the roof and out of harm's way, yeah?"

[b][TAG Kids, Others][/b]

22. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Collin and Anakin, fire escape

As the two scrambled up next to the grown-up, he leaned over to wave and call down to the others still in the alley, telling them it was safe up here, then he turned to the two youngsters.

"Get on the roof and out of harm's way, yeah?"

"Hey, we can help." The blonde moppet exclaimed, indignantly. "We're secret age- OW!" This last as Collin fetched him a stinging clip across the ear.

The pale boy pushed his red-faced friend further up the corrugated iron steps, smiling apologetically back at Carfax. "I'm sorry, my friend is having delusions of granduer. Delayed shock; you know how it is."

He quickly herded Skywalker towards the roof. As they moved out of earshot, the last whispered threat that anyone attentive enough would have heard, would be: "No more Harry Potter moments, 'kay? Cos' a smack in the mouth often offends."

23. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    Markus Carfax

Leaving his erstwhile companions to follow him onto the roof, Markus took on the unexpected role of nanny and ushered the two small boys onto the roof. They seemd to be whispering to each other, the pale dark-haired one reprimanding the blone one, but he didn't take any notice. He was desperatley trying to remember what he was like when he was eight.

Sullen, angry, bored? Hmm. Not much had changed, really.

"Okay, you two." Carfax steered them behind a cluster of communications wires, shielding the children from the droid's blaster fire. "Just wait here with me until the other grown ups arrive. I'm Markus, by the way." He relexively reached for a cigarra, stopped himself, then decided that these two were going to find out that not all adults were nice sooner or later, and lit up.

"You two got names or am I gonna have to just designate you A and B?"

[TAG other adults, Kiddiewinks]

24. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Collin and Anakin, rooftop

Unsure just what comprised a "Harry Potter" moment, Anakin decided to keep his peace, and leave the introductions to The Anointed One.

Collin ducked behind the cold structiure on the roof, trying not to brush up against the copious amounts of hawkbat shi-, uh, guano, spattered about the place.

"I'm Collin, the Anointed One, and that is Anakin Skywalker, the Chosen One, whose apparent mission in life is to build a seesaw for the Jedi Youngling playground."

"Bring balance to the Force." Skywalker corrected with a mumble.

"Whatever." Collin flinched dramatically at the sight of the flame that Markus used to light cigarra. Fire could kill him rather dramatically, and having died three times already, he was a bit antsy round the stuff.

Seeing his friend's reaction, and having been present the last time Collin got dusted, Anakin stood up, the desire to protect his partner, over-riding any fear he felt, and plucked the glow-tipped cigarra from Carfax mouth, grinding it underfoot into the roof gravel.

"Sorry," Skywalker said as coldly as a nine-year old can manage. "Fire is as dangerous to him as blaster fire. If you want us to hide somewhere else so you can light up, we'll go."
    He shrugged and stared up at their benefactor.

25. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    Markus Carfax

Markus glared, stony-faced, at the blond kid who'd just taken his cigarra out of his mouth. For Feth's sake, he was twenty years older than this brat, Jedi or not! Kids these days. Honestly.

"You know, Anakin," he started coldly, putting his lighter away, "Grown-ups have something called asking. You waste one of my smokesticks without my permission again, and I'll rip your guts out through your fragging little nose and leave you to the droids. Not to mention what'll happen to your pyrophobic friend here. Do I make myself clear?"

[TAG Kiddies]

OOC: Aaaw, he's so good with children... :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.