main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive The RPF Adoptions Game: DANGER ROOM - Scenario 3 now playing!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by NaboosPrincess, Jan 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KILIK

KILIK Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2005
    IC: Ewan Solo.

Before Ewan knewn it one man had called but beofre he got thinking. Anther called out to him.

"you can take a peek out and see if there are any more of those buckets of bolts coming our way."

She had said, Ewan nodded.

:eek:k I'll keep wtach."

He looked behind him to see non at the moment, but he had a feeling there would be more soon.

Ewan turned back the others,"Can you sper a weaon for to fend off any droids that come this way he asked."

tag. Eleventh_Guard, Tyi.

2. Burning_Hatred

Burning_Hatred Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 30, 2005
    Are we allowed to have Jedi?

Name: Alake Leisxa
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Bellassa
    Affiliation: Jedi Order
    Personality
    ---Traits: Kind, Gentle, Brave, Serious
    ---Dislikes: Sith, Fighting (although he won?t hesitate to do so if provoked),
    ---Habits: Random acts of bravery, standing up for the weak, can be seen at the cantina a lot
    Appearance
    ---Skin Color: Tanned Caucasian
    ---Hair Color: Dark brown
    ---Eye Color: Deep green
    ---Clothing: Brown Jedi robe, light tan Jedi tunic
    ---Other Attributes: 6?1?/ 157 lbs.
    ---Other Details: A man of slight build, Alake is a lithe, agile man who has a wide knowledge of the Force. He has beautiful, deep green eyes, and long, dark brown, almost black hair that he pulls back into a ponytail. He has a nice, slightly tanned complexion, and a neat, trim goatee. He has a small cut going horizontally under his right eye, a wound from a fight long ago?
    Weapons: Single bladed green lightsaber with a very ornate hilt.
    Biography:
    ---Personal History: A strong, yet gentle man, Alake Leisxa was born on Bellassa, in the capital city of Ussa, to a poor but loving family. When it was found out, when he was 3 years old, that he was Force-sensitive, his parents tearfully sent him off to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, knowing he would have a better life if he left. He spent the next 18 years of his life at the Temple studying the ways of the Jedi. He left the Temple a full fledged-Jedi, and took on many missions for his beloved Order. His travels took him to many distant worlds, where he helped the weak, the poor, and any others in need of his services. On the world of Chandrila he met and fell in love with a beautiful Twi?lek named Sairas (suh-rah), who was secretly a Sith. He confronted her about the Dark Side once he found out, trying to save her, and after a long and tiring battle, in which he turned her from the Dark Side, receiving the cut under his eye during the fighting, they were married about a year later. They lived in a wonderful home on the beach of one of the world?s most beautiful islands. Then Alake?s life took a turn for the worse. Sairas was struck with a deadly disease, which she passed to her children while she was pregnant (with twins). She died after a long, tiring battle with the disease, and Alake, heartbroken, left Chandrila, and traveled the stars, searching for a cure for the disease that took his beloved wife?

3. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005

4. Lucki

Lucki Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 30, 2006
    Stina Norstrum: Rooftop

Stina stared at the man with the shaking hands and mentally rolled her eyes, sheesh you'd think he'd never dangled off a building before. She sighed as she bent down in front of him " Hey are you gonna be ok? Do you need to throw up or something? If you do make sure you do it over the railing." She tried a reassuring smile.

Tag: rooftop people

5. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Collin and Anakin

Collin collapsed onto the man he had helped to rescue.

He was alive. Alive.
    Okay, technically, a three storey fall shouldn?t kill a vampire, but he didn?t know that. You didn?t get a manual when you re-emerged as Undead ? the ?Welcome to Vampirism Handbook?.
    He?d learned the hard way that exposure to sunlight or even the smallest flame could turn him into Dustbuster fodder, but that was about it.

Still leaning on Meralovski, the eight year-old boy, who happened to be a vampire now, started to cry.

Anakin, unsure what to do, knelt by his friend, and patted him on the shoulder. in what he hoped was a comforting way. ?Hey Col?. Cowboy up, buddy. You're scaring me.? He could feel himself starting to tear up, a domino effect.

He was saved as behind and above him, he heard the tentative and apologetic voice of the woman who had offered help earlier, "My name is Stina, I pulled a deer in the headlights. I am very sorry. But look on the bright side.....you found out you can't fly."

Despite himself, the Skywalker kid found himself giggling at her comment. So was Collin, but it didn?t seem to have taken the edge off whatever had upset him.

The grown-up with the long hair started laughing too, a high, nervous, laugh.
    "Ha-ha-ha! Can't fly... Please, don't remind me." he said. He looked down at his hands, and found they were shaking. "Oh, look at that, I think I'll just sit here for a moment"

The KIDS agent looked back up at the woman, ?I?m Anakin Skywalker. This is Collin.? Still patting the vampire?s shoulder, he looked towards Roman, hoping he would introduce himself as well.

The Stina woman, her ponytailed blond hair fluttering inthe light wind sweeping over the exposed rooftop, bent down to look at him too. "Hey are you gonna be ok? Do you need to throw up or something? If you do make sure you do it over the railing."

Anakin marvelled how the last ten minutes had taken their minds off the rampaging droid menace in the streets below. Perhaps all they had to do was get everyone out of the alley, raise the lowest part of the fire escape and hunker down until the emergency services sent rescue.

He hoped this guano wasn't happening all over the planet.

Tag: Rooftop people

OOC: This probably won?t mean anything to you lot, but I?m reading a Dark Tower novel right now, and I?ve got this whole ka-tet thing going on with us on the roof. [face_blush]

6. Burning_Hatred

Burning_Hatred Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 30, 2005
    Ah, crap. Thanks. I'll put up a new CS when I get home from school, then.

7. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    GM OOC: Burning_Hatred, as Peng has already shown, Jedi are not involved in this Scenario. Sorry. Each Scenario that we will play will be very different, and some will focus specifically on Jedi, I'm sure. But for the ones that wish people to be nothing special, like this one, I'm afraid you can't play as a Jedi.

However, if you would like to play as that character without the Force, you're quite welcome too. You could even have him be confused as to why he doesn't have any powers... just throwing things out there....

[i]Scenario I: Droids in streets[/i]

[b]IC as Varksst'illio:[/b]
    [i]Jewellery Shop[/i]

[blockquote]They must have looked like two stuffed kids in a grown-up's candy shop: On the ground and in pain.

Varks' lekku had stopped twitching when he saw Melany scoot out from behind a display case. On his hands and knees, the Twi'lek then scuffled towards the prone rifle lying in front of a sparkling display of gems?that were now inside a shattered case. Looking across at the towels Melany had procured from the cabinet she had moved to, Varks glanced down at his thigh.

"Give me a towel," he stated to the human, a wide grin starting to show through on his face. "Uh, please," he continued to mimic, the wide grin fully showing as he picked up Melany's fallen weapon as she had requested.

Eyeing the blaster in his hands, Varks gazed out at the newcomer outside the shop as Melany spoke to him. The Twi'lek silently nodded his head in agreement with her.

"You already have a weapon, kid," he responded to the male near the door, a sour taste in his mouth. "That young and smart mind," Varks said dryly as he leaned back against the display case he was next too. As a sharp shard from the blasted case slashed across a blue lekku, Varks immediately regretted leaning back, especially right after speaking about smart minds.

"We have nothing, kid, and this power pack is spent," he then continued on as if nothing had happened. "I don't suppose you have anymore?" he asked, looking back at Melany. A thought crossed his mind. "I suppose, also, that I should be grateful enough to you to at least give you my name." He nodded at Melany. "Varks Stillio, milady."[/blockquote]
    [b]TAG: Eleventh_Guard, KILIK[/b]

8. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Markus Carfax

Markus regarded the rest of his rooftoop companions, who were variously recovering from that would now forever be dubbed the Merlovski Incident. In Carfax's brain, anyway. Even the KIDS agents (he was dubious about the name, and the agents themselves. Hiring kids? That was sick), who had presumably been through this kind of thing before, looked visibly shaken. However, anyone looking to Markus Carfax for any kind of sympathy would be sorely disappointed, being as he was a cold, heartless, cynical son of a bith.

"You lot done yet?" he asked, bored already.

[TAG Rooftop people]

9. Lucki

Jan 30, 2006
    Stina Rooftop

Stina looked up from where she was crouched, getting a mouthful of hair in the process "plah... plah" she gagged while trying to get out. Oh yeah, that was aww inspiring and graceful Stina. She shook her head in disgust, dammit she needed to keep her mind on the matter at hand!

"You lot done yet?" he asked, bored already.

" Excuse me sir," she said the the imaptient man in the burned grey shirt " I don't believe we've been properly introduced, who in the hell are you? "

"Ok, as much as I dislike the having to break up our little party, grey shirt man is right we need to get a move on. Any ideas?" she looked around to Anakin and Collin since they were the only ones she could place a name to.

TAG:Rooftopers

10. Eleventh_Guard

Eleventh_Guard Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2005
    IC: Melany

"Nice to meet you, then," she said, "under less immediately dangerous circumstances." Melany slowly reached for a few more towels and passed them over to Varks.

When asked about the power pack, she slid her good hand down into one of her hip pockets. Every motion hurt. "This is the last one," she said. What she was doing was, on one level, extremely stupid; a civilian had her weapon and now she wa about to hand over the power cell leaving her the one unarmed. In more ways than one if this doesn't get looked at soon, she thought grimly, and figured that her chances were better if somebody who wasn't a droid had the rifle.

Maybe she'd be praised for surviving when she got back to the Glory Flail. Maybe she'd get tossed out of the Navy onto her rump. At this point, though, she was more worried about living long enough for that toss.

"I could use some brandy," she mused.

Tag: KILIK or Tyi

11. KILIK

May 21, 2005
    IC:Ewan Solo.

Ewan looked around for a weapon of any kind.

"You already have a weapon, kid,"

"Huh?"

"That young and smart mind," the Twi'lek said."

"Oh um.. thank you," Ewan said blushing. "I forget to use it thou," he said grining.

Then Ewan hard the other person speak.

"I could use some brandy."

"A brandy I would get you one, but i'm only 17 unless you have out of bar I don't see how I can get you one."

Tag.Tyi-Maet_Nefer and Eleventh_Guard.

OCC: I suck at the prg stuff you can say it I do, even if I like it I suck at it.

12. Eleventh_Guard

Dec 17, 2005
    OOC: It's okay... this is for practice, too. I'm not so hot myself.

"I don't think anybody is going to ask for identification," she said wearily, and nodded in the direction of the chaotic streets. "Then again, it would not be wise to go looking for a bar right now. But we're going to have to get these wounds treated and I don't know how long it's going to be before help arrives, and we need a sterilizing agent - distilled alcohol would work, and a bit in a glass so it doesn't hurt so much."

She looked away from the open doorway, keeping it in peripheral vision, and then jerked her head back. "You might want to get inside. There are about a dozen little mouse droids a few meters behind you..."

Tag: Tyi or KILIK

13. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Roman Meralovski

The kid had collapsed onto Roman, tears flowing from his eyes. Roman leaned forwards, so that he could speak to him.

"Hey 'lil buddy, what's got you down? I'm sorry if I freaked you out, or offended you," he said, genuinely sorry.

At a loss for words, Roman could merely lay his hand on the kid's shoulder. "Thank you. Thank you."

Tag: Rooftop

14. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Jun 17, 2005
    OOC: Don't worry, KILIK, this place is designed for you to learn. :) We can all just try our best. :D

Scenario I: Droids in streets

IC as Varksst'illio:
    Jewellery Shop

The power pack being held in her delicate fingers was what had captured Varks' eyes after he had accepted the towels offered to him. Dropping the empty pack from the blaster still in his hands, he saw that she made no move to hand the new one over to him. Trustless Imperials... the Twi'lek's lekku couldn't help but jump.

And a female one at that!

Before he addressed the issue of being armed with live blaster fire, rather than with an item that was only useful as a sledgehammer in its current state, she spoke again?and made the Twi'lek forget all his worries....

Mmm... he could almost imagine that brandy on his tongue....

"Mouse droids?!" Varks echoed when his mind came back to reality. Knowing that he might have missed something while his senses had overloaded themselves, the Twi'lek started to wrap a towel tightly around his leg as he continued to speak.

"Those little twitters aren't dangerous at all, all they could do is bump into you, and as if that would hurt?"

Varks broke off mid-sentence when a loud screech was heard from the doorway followed closely by the appearance of a grey mouse droid. But something was... not right... with the thing. Well, that was all Varks could come up with.

It shot across the floor, ramming straight into a display case on the other side of the room before backpedalling and shooting off in the other direction. Crashing into a wall, now much closer to him, Varks noticed that there was another droid in the shop. From his calculations, that now meant there were two mouse droids inside.

Both of which were... wrong.

"?unless they're insane!"

TAG: Eleventh_Guard, KILIK

15. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    Markus Carfax

"Ok, as much as I dislike the having to break up our little party, grey shirt man is right we need to get a move on. Any ideas?"

"Grey shirt man has an idea." replied Markus acidly. "Grey shirt man thinks we should wait for Bryce and the others. Grey shirt man also has a name. It's Markus Carfax."

Kids. What were you going to do.

[TAG Rooftop crew, dumpster crew]

16. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Anakin

"Grey shirt man can take a chill pill." Skywalker muttered under his breath, allowing Collin to be comforted by the man on the floor. He crossed over to the railing and bellowed down to the people by the dumpster.

"Get your choobies up here!"

Tag: roof people

17. Lucki

Jan 30, 2006
    IC: Stina Rooftop

"Alright Markus, we can do that. Dont get testy now" Stina smirked. She sat on her haunches while they waited for Bryce and the rest down below.

TAG: Rooftop Crew

18. KILIK

May 21, 2005

Ewan looked at the two droids, a worryed look starting to show on his face.

"Um guys couldn't those little droids led bigger droids to us?" [face_worried]

Tag. Tyi-Maet_Nefer, Eleventh_Guard

OCC:Thanks guys sorry the post is short.:)

19. Eleventh_Guard

Dec 17, 2005

"That, and they are moving quickly enough to cause injury," Melany said. One thing after another, it seemed. The little droids started shooting themselves around the jewelry shop, hitting a weak place at the bottom of one of the display cabinets. Now there were four of them in the shop, and just as Melany looked out to see more coming towards the doorway, the cabinet toppled over and crashed on the floor, sending clear shards everywhere and little glass balls...

Of course, the case would have been partially filled with decorative marbles.

She finally tossed the blaster power back to Varks (marbles and insane droids rolling around the floor - a Twi'lek civilian holding an Imperial rifle really wasn't making the event much less standard) and stepped carefully over the marbles and zooming droids to see if there was anything useful on the one that they'd already destroyed. Maybe there would be a spare weapon still working. "You," she said to the boy. "How good a shot are you?"

Tag: KILIK, Tyi

20. KILIK

May 21, 2005
    IC:Ewan Solo

Ewan watached the little droids buzz around.

"Oh great we have to something about-"

Ewan came joted out of his thoughts by a voice.

You," she said to the boy. "How good a shot are you?"

"Um I have used a blaster once or twice."

Ewan you idiot thas the stupidest answer you could have ever gavein," he said to himself.

21. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Jun 17, 2005
    GM OOC: Attention all players and people watching. The current scenario will end within the next few days. Please thank Livi-Wan for such a wonderful start to the DANGER ROOM. :D

Kartanym will be the SC for the next scenario. You can expect his new and marvellous scenario to be up once Livi has given her closing post for the current one in approximately two days time.

Currently, we have 3 more people lined up that would like to be Scenario Creators following Kartanym. One beauty of this is that it is open to everyone if they would like to have a go. Simply pass on a PM to me or another GM if you wish to delve into the wonders of SCing. ;)

[i]Scenario I: Droids in streets[/i]

[b]IC as Varksst'illio:[/b]
    [i]Jewellery Shop[/i]

[blockquote]A glass marble came to a skittering stop when a blue hand was placed in front of it. Taking the object between his sharply-nailed fingers, Varks lifted it up to his eyes. Looking through the centre of it, he discovered that he was looking at a disfigured human. This caused some confusion in his brain and his lekku started to jump.

So intent he was on the crystal-like ball in his hands, that when the mouse droid smashed loudly into the wall a mere hands breath away from his right leg, the Twi'lek jumped to his feet in surprise, dropping the marble back onto the floor along with the power pack Melany had just given him.

"Drink my lekku and roast me alive I'll be a Sith!" Varks exclaimed nonsensically in surprise. Up close, he could tell the mouse droids were definitely insane.

Before this particular droid was able to drag race back to the other side of the room, Varks kicked it. But it wasn't a small tap?he swung out with all the power his leg provided him. His toe connected solidly with the droid and had immediate results as it fell over on its side, its small wheels now spinning helplessly in the air. The same could almost be said to describe what happened to Varks.

Unfortunately for him, he hadn't remembered that his right leg was still sore and weak. But he soon rediscovered the fact when he gasped in pain after he kicked the droid. Losing his balance, he stumbled forward?right on top of some of the marbles littering the floor and promptly fell on his butt.

Scooping the power pack from the ground beside him as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened, Varks noticed that the mouse droid was still on its side?and not currently in contention for the fastest droid of the century with the other three that were still inside the shop. He looked over at Melany and the kid.

"Knock the things over, they can't run unless they're on their wheels. Is there anything useful on that shiny droid, Melany?" he asked her, seeing that she was next to it. The Twi'lek connected the power pack into the blaster he still held onto. "I'll clean the rest up," he added with a grin."[/blockquote]
    [b]TAG: Eleventh_Guard, KILIK[/b]

22. KILIK

May 21, 2005
    OCC: Thanks for the info.:)

Inside the Jewellery Shop

"Kick them over," Ewan said with a lost look on his face.

"Well thats better then nothing."

"Get out here you little pest, Ewan yelled as he kicked one of the droids as hard as he could.

This droid crashed into other ones knocking them over.

"Thats one, hey um..." Ewan looked over his sholder at the Twi'lek.

"I take it we just kick the droids until the fall apart right?"

Ewan keep kicking each drois the dared get close.

23. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Livi? is away right now, and I?m baby-sitting her characters elsewhere, so am extending that guardianship here. I expect she?ll be back by tomorrow.

IC: Collin, Markus, Yuuzhan Vong npc, Anakin Skywalker, rooftop sanctuary

With a final sniff, Collin pushed himself back from the man formerly known as Hysteria Personified, and looked up at Carfax and Stino.

?That?s it, I?ve been crying for three posts now. Think I?m all cried out. I lose any more moisture and I?ll get dessicated. Right, you.? He pointed up at Markus. ?Have you called the police yet??

Slouching nonchalantly, Markus realised he was suddenly the centre of attention. While he didn?t mind it much, he liked it to be on his own terms. ?And how do you expect me to do that? Build a fire and send smoke signals??

?How much of a problem can it be for the Best Hacker in the Galaxy??

?Who says-??

?It?s on your name tag.? The junior vampire pointed out reasonably.

Giving the youngster one of his patented ?You are asking for it, buddy? glares, he lifted the laminated tag clipped to his shirt pocket, and being able to read upside-down as well as the next bat-obsessed Gotham billionaire, he confirmed that the kid was right. Bugger.

?Alright, alright, let me get set up here.? Puffing heavily on his cigarra to help him relax, he pulled his trusty black clamshell-design datapad from wherever he had secreted it, and settled it on the flat surface of a silvery AC unit.
    Despite being a card-carrying MI5 agent, he never knowingly contacted the police off his own bat, and the idea didn?t appeal.

?Okay, if I do get through to the Filth, what should I ask them??

The Anointed One tried to bite his tongue, rolling his eyes dramatically. ?Oh, I dunno, how about GET THE WORLD DOWN HERE!!!?

?Alright, hold your horses. Doing my best here.? The small harried voice seemed to come from elsewhere on the roof.

The three agents, KIDS and MI5, craned their necks to look at the wiry grey-blue skinned being, kneeling over a dovin basal organic gravitational ?thingy.
    He was dressed in rags, and black boots.

?If he is Yuuzhan Vong,? Collin advised fearfully, ?we are screwed.? He started to feel some deep suspicions about how the thing?s work related to his call to ?get the world down here.

Markus and Anakin joined him in slowly looking up towards the sky.

Collin started to realise how Chewbacca felt in his last moments. He leaned over and clipped Anakin across the back of the head.

The Chosen One staggered, holding his wounded scalp. "OW! What was that for?"

"For killing Chewie."

"Hey, different Anakin! My grandson, for crying out loud."

Collin shrugged. "In case I don't make it."

Tag: anyone

24. Livi-Wan

Sep 29, 2002
    IC: Coruscant Police Department, Riot Division

This wasn't turning out to be a good day for Officer Jestra. First day of her transfer from Baar, and already the riot division was scrambled to an all-units call in the droid district. Getting to the van, she's discovered she's locked her keys inside, and had to jiggle a coat-hanger over the window while surrounded by Coruscan't finest, all dressed up in their riot gear. Then she found out her fuel tank was empty. Then, believe it or not, she got the Star Wars equivalent of a flat tyre.

When the riot van finally rolled into view, the area behind the barricades had descended into chaos. Jestra hopped out of the driver's side and took in the fires, the cowering rooftop crew, the various pedestrians trying to fight the crazy droids, and blinked her large blue eyes in bemusement.

"Ooh dear. Are we too late?"

[END]

That's all folks! Thank you so much for being the fist participants in the RPF Danger room and giving my scenario a whirl. Each and every one of you were fantastic, and I hoped you learned something from the expereince. This was my first time gm-ing, and I know I did!

Livi :)

25. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    OOC:

I'd like to thank everyone who was involved in the first scenario here in the Danger Room. My time was a little more limited than I would have liked, but I was able to read through it, even if I wasn't able to post much. We should have the next Scenario up and running pretty soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.