main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive THe RPF Bar Brawl

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by SamakinSkywalker, Oct 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SamakinSkywalker

SamakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    The JCC Bar Brawl got closed in the JCC because the Moderaters called it Roleplaying so I decided to put it in this Forum, it is the same as the other one in the JCC
    Enjoy! :D

*walks in*
    Bring it! :mad:

2. plokoon480

plokoon480 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    A knight in silver armor came up to him and kicked him in the shin.He then walked out.

3. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    A blue skined male Twi'lek walkes in and pulles out a blaster.

4. Kenobi217

Kenobi217 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2002
    *A medium built Jedi walks in and draws a green lightsaber as he sees the Twi'lek with a blaster. He holds the lightsaber at ready in front of him.*

5. DarthTader

DarthTader Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    ::A sith wielding two lightsabers, his own orange one and his fallen master's red one walks in, points the orange blade at the jedi's neck and the red one on the Twi'lek's neck::

This shall be fun... :D

6. DarthTader

Oct 2, 2002
    DIEDIEDIE!!!

::Kills Twi'lek with one swipe of his saber, then goes for the Jedi...cuts of his leg and then drops both sabers::

I have no quarrel with you master jedi...

SYKE!
    ::Shoots force lighting at the jedi, frying him to a crisp::

7. Tiniwiel_Skywalker

Tiniwiel_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 23, 2002
    I,a seemingly unarmed smugglar,enters,grabs a drink,watches the fight!
    "This is fairly entertaining!"I said!

8. Tiniwiel_Skywalker

Tiniwiel_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 23, 2002
    I leave,feeling bored!

9. DarthTader

Oct 2, 2002
    Drinking Song

I m a Sith
    not a Bith
    if you ask me
    I'll plead the Fifth
    I have a saber
    I carve Hyrogyths
    Life is fine
    when your a sith

La La La
    La La La
    La La La
    La La Laaaaaa

{repeat, faster and faster each time)

10. EmperorFett

EmperorFett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2002
    *walks in wearing open-fingered gloves, brass knuckles, a leather jacket, greased hair, and bluejeans (has anyone seen the movie or read: The Outsiders? I look like a greaser, and as tough as one too ;) [awesome book by the way] )*

*Also the name you shall call me will be: greaser (grease for short) (I know that its not very original)*

*Grease does a sumersault over a table and kicks a blaster out of goo_child's hand*

*Then hits him with the brass knuckles on*

11. Maulfly

Maulfly Moderator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Ok peoples, it?s time to get this thing properly underway. (And sorry about the rough start... ;) )

First of all, I?d like to thank our gracious host, DarthAttorney, for allowing us to be here; SamakinSkywalker, for being impetuous enough to open the thread on his own before realizing what he was getting into ;) ; and Killer Ewok, the creator of the last Bar Brawl.

Now for those unfamiliar with our little setup, please take a gander at the JCC Bar Brawl to get a feeling for the place.

RULES FOR THE RPF BAR BRAWL

1) Cut the Chatter!
    You want to have a nice quiet chat over smoothies, go to The Imperial RPF Bar & Grille. Here you keep talk Brawl related. (And I will PERSONALLY beat up anyone I catch just chatting!)

2) Star Wars, nothing but Star Wars!
    You can use anything and everything that is SW. No Crossovers, please! (This goes for characters, too. Those with established JCC BB crossover characters, please convert them into their SW versions or create a new character.)

3) Sign in, Please!
    Before you start, go ahead and post a short bio for your character according to the following format:

Name:
    Initial Weapons: (and keep it to your primary weapons...no need to list everything you can think of)
    Special Abilities:
    Force User: Y/N
    Brief Background:

4) Have Fun!
    Beyond the new stuff above, there are no rules to this thing. Regrow as many limbs as you need and toss both your allies and enemies alike, but please be considerate. Become overly obnoxious or excessively invincible in your posts at the risk of the other posters ignoring you or worse!

Alright, enough talk! Give me a moment and I?ll have the setting posted for y?all...

12. Maulfly

Oct 23, 2001
    Name: Maulfly
    Initial Weapons: Double-bladed lightsaber, two collapsible force pikes, a whole mess of thermal detonators, and a few surprise knick-knacks she has hidden away...
    Special Abilities: If there?s a way to beat you up, she?ll find it eventually.
    Force User: Yes
    Brief Bio: Little is known of Maulfly?s background. An apparently human force user, she?s an accomplished darksider with a twisted sense of honor/humor and a love for frying Ewoks in oil (with a little hot sauce on the side). When not hanging out in cantinas, Maulfly will occationally take on mercenary work just for fun.
    Beware: Prone to violent tendencies!

[b]Setting:[/b] Mos Eisley, that wretched hive of scum and villainy...

[i]After her favorite bar had been shut down due to numerous safety standards violations and the owner?s inability to pay a decent bribe, a cloaked figure approaches yet another cantina. It?s the largest one on this particular back ally. Various aliens and troopers wander the street, many of them slobberingly drunk.

The figure pauses several yards away from the entranceway, quietly observing as a small pack of cloned Ewoks scuttle by. The last Ewok drunkenly tripping into a large pile of bantha poodoo. Chuckling evilly to herself, the figure steps over the stricken Ewok and enters the bar...[/i]

*Maulfly doesn?t linger in the doorway of the bar. Instead, she immediately enters the gloom of the cantina to take a seat at the bar, orders a glass of ice water, and waits...*

13. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    Name: Kiran
    Initial Weapons: White Lightsaber, Black Lightsaber, Blaster, and a basicly giant bazooka on his shoulder.
    Special Abilities: Umm, alot of weapons, Highly Volitle.
    Force User: Y/N: Y
    Brief Background: A Bar brawler and a Cheap Thug all huis life all he wants to do is fight fight fight.

*Walks into Bar, looks at Druken patrons, Goes up to a Huge Giant of a man sitting slightly Drunk at his table. Wuthout saying a word he proceeds to beat the {enter Expletive here] out of him, starting a fight with almost everyone in the bar.*

14. Maulfly

Oct 23, 2001
    *Maulfly looks up from her ice water, keeping a careful eye on the other patrons*

Heh... [face_devil]

15. Spike_Spiegal

Spike_Spiegal Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    Charachter: Spike Spiegal
    Species: Human
    Sex: Male
    Time Period: Prequel Era
    Homeworld: Unknown
    Profession: Bounty Hunter

Bio: Homeworld was ruined in an experimental hyperdrive accident. Joined a Hutt syndicate, then faked his own death to leave. Lost a woman from the syndicate whom he loved, but who never joined him on the day he left. Still searching for said woman. Became Bounty Hunter and roams the galaxy working for the Goverment and capturing criminals. Lives on Coruscant.

Weapon's: Projectile Gun (not laser), Martial Arts (analogous to Jeet Kun Do), grenades, larger explosives (think C-4), flamethrower, capture net launcher.

Force Power's - None

16. Lieutenant_Page

Lieutenant_Page Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Name: Pagey (who happens to be a human female)
    Initial Weapons: Green lightsabers and a lighter
    Special Abilities: Good at lighting things on fire...very good.
    Force User: Yes
    Brief Bio: Pagey is a Dark Lady from the planet Corulag. She enjoys getting into fights, that is why she attends the bar frequntly. She travels around the galaxy looking for the best brawls...today, she has stumbled apon this one...

~~~~~~~~~~

:: With black boots clunking on the floor, walks into the bar and steps up to the counter. Orders a scotch on the rocks and looks around...eyeing everyon as if thinking who to strike first.::

17. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    *See's one person not fighting, throws alot of Blaster Bolts thataway*

"hey Wussy Get out here and fight like a man"

18. Maulfly

Oct 23, 2001
    *Maulfly sees Pagey sit down and senses her abilities*

*Maulfly tenses up and ducks as one of the bar patrons fires his gun wildly around the cantina. He manages to destroy her drink*

Alright, if that's how you want it... [face_devil]

*She gets up and stalks toward him...*

19. Porkins in a Speedo

Porkins in a Speedo Jedi Knight star 5

May 6, 1999
    this is blasphemy! :mad:

20. Spike_Spiegal

Mar 11, 2002
    *walks in smoking a deathstick*

*looks for trouble* [face_devil]

21. Lieutenant_Page

Lieutenant_Page Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    ::sees Porkins in a Speedo walk inside the bar and is discussed::

Fat men like that should sooo not be a loud in a speedo ;)

::senses Maulfly and nonchalontly looks her way:: Hmmm...competition.

22. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    "hey Hey Hey, i take offence to that!" Some big guy in the Bar says the the pretty Lady.

"i'll just have to show tyou how strong Big guys are!"

Closes in.

23. Spike_Spiegal

Mar 11, 2002
    *stands next to Porkins*

Let's take these people together pal! :D

24. Zombo

Zombo Jedi Youngling

Jun 13, 2002
    Name: Zombo, a male Jawa
    Weapons: A spear
    Special Abl:Martial artist and very agile.
    Force user: No
    Bio: Zombo is a male Jawa who did some bad things in his clan on Tatooine. He sleep walks and killed the clan leader and we cast out of the group. He now has a job as the bar tender's assistant where he makes 10 creds a standard hour, but doesn't do much for he is always brawling.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

::walks in and punches his card in the work clock. Sees Pagey and is intrigued by the newcommer... gets spear prepared and throws it at Pagey::

25. Maulfly

Oct 23, 2001
    *Before Maulfly can get to the shooter, she stops dead in her tracks*

....I smell a pressence I haven't smelled in a looong time....

*Turns and sees PiaS and Spike*

Sithspit! Can't I go anywhere without those two following?! :mad:

Spike! So we meet again!

<<ooc: PiaS...post a bio and join in>>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.