main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The RPF Index of Role Playing Games

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Jul 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    I am insane to do this. But at least I'm not as insane as Julie over in the Fan Fiction Stories forum. :D

If you are looking for a Role Playing Game, but are too lazy to go through all the pages of this board, than you have come to the right thread. This thread was created for the sole purpose of archiving every single RP game that has been created. Including the locked threads if you want to go and look back on the on-going RP games such as the War of the Galaxies RP.

Unfortunately, as per rules, no Defense Forces or non-Star Wars RPs are allowed and therefore will not be archived.

If you can not find what you are looking for here, you can go to a last ditch effort at the RPF Introductory Service

All new RP games that are created after this thread will be added in a weekly basis, much like Julie does with the fan fics.

Each RP will fall under a specific catagory. This will allow searching this thread much easier for you.

Catagories
    Imperial - Any Role Playing Game that involves the Imperials mostly will be located here.

Rebel - Any Role Playing Game that involves the Rebels mostly will be located here.

The Force - You can find the Jedi and the Sith Role Playing Games here.

Yuuzhan Vong - You can find RP Games that involve the Yuuzhan Vong and their followers, such as the Peace Brigade, here.

Scum & Villiany - Bounty Hunters, Smugglers, Pirates, and all round crazy outlaws RP Games are located in this catagory.

On-Going RPs - This is for Role Plays that last more than one thread or have faction threads. Such as the War of the Galaxies game. These games will be kept together.

Battles - Simple RP battles that have no complexity to them go here. E.g. the Re-enactment Battle RPG is one.

Misc - This is for RP Games that I can't figure out how to classify or are informational threads.

Imperial

Imperial Dawn, Episode II: Coming of the Legion
    imperial attack
    The Empire's Invasion!
    The New Empire

Rebel

The New Republic Senate
    The Dead Six
    The Galactic Senate
    A Galaxy in Turmoil
    Twin Suns Squadron
    Red Squadron
    The Republic Senate
    Wraith Starfighter Group Roleplaying Central
    Green Squadron( a training and mission RPG)

The Force

Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
    Jedi Battles
    The Darkside Beckons
    Crouching Jedi - Hidden Sith I and II: A pre TPM RPG
    Sith/Jedi Master Battle Field.
    [link=http://boa

2. JFettG

JFettG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    Very Nice job!

DO you have like every single thread on that list?

3. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Mitth, you were either really, really bored, or extraordinarily committed.

My most sincere congratulations.

This is awesome...

4. Yun-Yuuzhan

Yun-Yuuzhan Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 9, 2001
    I'm just going to say he was bored. But great job nonetheless, Mitthy.

5. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    Excellent job Mitth and thanks.

I've been meaning to get around to this for awhile now but I've been flat-out across 4 different forums for the last few months.

For quick access to this thread, please use the link which appears in the header bar of the forum.

6. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    JFettG- No I do not have every single thread on here. I purposely left out the locked threads, which are mostly Defense Forces, non-Star Wars RPGs, and chat threads. The only locked threads that are on the list are mostly the On-Going RPGs.

I've also left out some threads that are 1st time players asking what to do and that have only one or two posts in response.

Yes, I was extremely bored last night.

7. Yun-Yuuzhan

Yun-Yuuzhan Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 9, 2001
    I was right! Booya!

8. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    Nice job. it really originizes the boards. Thanks :D appreciate it.

I must admit. you are really commited to do that for so long...never get in his way when he's on a mission...

9. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Nice job Mitth. :)

10. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    Excellent job my blue skin friend!

11. Kenobi217

Kenobi217 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2002
    Good show Mitth.

12. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Thx for skipping up my WOTG thread there Mitth;) Oh well, it didn't really go anywhere i guess.

13. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Every Monday I'll post the weeks latest RPs.

[hl=white][color=blue][b][i]Week of July 17th[/i][/b][/color][/hl]

[b][i]8 New Games[/i][/b]

[color=purple][b]Rebel[/b][/color]

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=7915090&replies=0]Wrath legion (RPG)[/link]
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=7950767&replies=9]Blade Squadron (RPG)[/link]
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=7992322&replies=4]Rescue Mission Rp [/link]
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=8004384&replies=1]Protecting the Homeland[/link]

[color=blue][b]The Force[/b][/color]

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=8011173&replies=2]The Shadow Jedi Group(Post ROTJ)[/link]

[color=brown][b]Scum & Villiany[/b][/color]

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=7988732&replies=12] THE MANDALORIAN REVOLUTION PROJECT[/link]

[color=orange][b]Misc[/b][/color]

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=8001539&replies=11]Galaxies(A SW RPG)[/link]
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=7999036&replies=8]BLUE MILK SALOON...yahoo[/link]

14. Yomins_Car

Yomins_Car Jedi Youngling

Aug 4, 2002
    I?ll add some more to keep this thread from becoming? purposeless?

Imperial - Any Role Playing Game that involves the Imperials mostly will be located here.
    imperial remnant spec ops
    14 Years after Thrawn, the New Empire
    Imperial 3rd Armored Division

Rebel - Any Role Playing Game that involves the Rebels mostly will be located here.

War Torn: A NJO RP
    X-wing: Black Squadron (post RotJ)

The Force - You can find the Jedi and the Sith Role Playing Games here.

"LEGACY" (an RPG based off the Fanfic!) [2000 years after ANH]
    The New Sith Order (10,10 years after ANH)

Yuuzhan Vong - You can find RP Games that involve the Yuuzhan Vong and their followers, such as the Peace Brigade, here.

Glory to Yun-Yammka

Scum & Villiany - Bounty Hunters, Smugglers, Pirates, and all round crazy outlaws RP Games are located in this catagory.

Get the Job 1000 years after ROTJ
    Coruscant Crime RPG
    A New Force Rising: The New Empire (2000 years after ROTJ) (RPG)
    Kessel: The great escape RPG
    Space Battalion
    THE MANDALORIAN REVOLUTION PROJECT
    The Nar Shadaa Empire RPG

On-Going RPs - This is for Role Plays that last more than one thread or have faction threads. Such as the War of the Galaxies game. These games will be kept together.

Apocolypse: From Dust to Dust
    Fall of the Republic (A Prequel Era RP)
    The new DARK TIMES (35 years after ANH)

Misc - This is for RP Games that I can't figure out how to classify or are informational threads.

The Devastation of the Galaxy

15. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Hey, I don't see the Plan for Power here.

Could you put it in, please. If anyone wants to join, we could use more Jedi Knights and Masters. :)

16. Yomins_Car

Yomins_Car Jedi Youngling

Aug 4, 2002
    It's listed in Mitth's first list. I didn't relist any threads that Mitth already posted.

17. Ben_Skywalker

Ben_Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 20, 2001
    That first list must have taken forever and just think, it was all for nothing ;)

But seriously nice job :)

18. Veng_Commando

Veng_Commando Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2001
    second boing!

19. Maulfly

Maulfly Moderator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Any chance of adding The RPF Bar Brawl to the list? [face_mischief]

20. LuBusVassal

LuBusVassal Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 27, 2002
    Please Add "Romance of the Three Empires" to this please, obviously based on "Romance of the Three Kingdoms". I hope I can get a few more people...

A LONG time after the New Jedi Order There is peace in the Galaxy Far, Far Away. It is the Same as it was before, A Minister of State Running most things, Military, Squables here and there... just one difference.

Tibanna Gas and other energy Sources are running low. It is quite expensive to ride a ship, and foolish to waste blaster fire. All fighting has deterierated to melee combat of beamswords*, force-pikes, and other weapons of the sort. Gunmen have become like the Archers of the Han Dynasty time. Ship to Ship battle now consists ship boarding and taking out the captain and military leader.

To add to the difference, A renegade official named Tumc Swui has begun a rebellion and the Minister of State needs men to fight, as the renegade took most of the military with him. Ensues a great battle, though whether won or lost, the Government is dead. This leaves those men who had been called upon the Minister of State to replace him. Each has a different ideal... officers of all kinds flock to the ones that share an ideal same as theirs. Who shall win this incredible power struggle? That is for you to decide.

Romance of the Three Empires Beginnings
    As the name implies, it's just beginning so this is just where you sign up and we decide whose on who's side for later and hammer out any annoying details.

*This is not a lightsabre. A beam of energy lances out from a hilt, loosing power and visibility sa it goes, until it is a blade time thing. Sorta leaves a trail like water in the sky...

21. Amidala14

Amidala14 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    This looks very cool. :) Some of the ones I'm interested in are either inactive now or locked recently. :( But this is good, Mitt.

My RPG is doing fine (18 pages :) ), but we need more Jedi, New Republic, and Imperial.

Dawn of a New Threat (100 Years After the Yuuzhan Vong)

Could you please add it? :)

22. LuBusVassal

LuBusVassal Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 27, 2002
    Someone please help support my RPG... I don't want Fighter's Life to die. It is all explained on the first page.

23. JarJar120

JarJar120 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Would you kindly place Legacy of Blood-War of the three empires here. It's just started, and needs more players.and I fell like this is the place...
    Could some one please show me how to link a thread

24. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    No offense, but since this thread has not been updated since july, would it be a safe assumption to say it needs to be locked?

25. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    Actually it hasn't been updated since August.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.