main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton The RPG thread... Looking for dates to get together for BerX's campaign.

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Rogue_Thunder, Jan 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    So is wednesday still good for us? [face_hopeful] ;)

2. Darth_Beowulf

Darth_Beowulf Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 17, 2005
    I am available Wednesdays, however transportation may be a problem. I can get there but Christine will have the car for the remainder of the evening.

3. Tohrgan_Fex

Tohrgan_Fex Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2002
    I'm still good to host Wednesday.

If we get done early, it'd be neat to have a game of mini's. After playing with Berx, I got the mini bug.

4. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
    Out of respect for John I'm going to postpone this for a week.

How does Wednesday the 29th look?

5. Darth_Beowulf

Feb 17, 2005
    The only nights I am not available next week are Wednesday and Thursday.

6. Tohrgan_Fex

Nov 27, 2002
    Any weeknight that week should be fine for me, with the possible exception of Friday night.

We can still play mini's the day after tomorrow, if you two are up for it.

7. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
    'Cept John has his kids on Monday and Tuesday.

The only possible day we could have it next week would be Friday. Otherwise it's the week after.

Yeah, I'm still up for mini's on wendesday if you guys wanna get together. :)

8. Darth_Beowulf

Feb 17, 2005
    I would play mini's also. It would be nice to play when we can all play, it may be tough to achieve but it would be the best thing. I have only played once and I am excited to see how my character will turn out. Plus, a good session really is worth the wait.
    I would play Wednesday but transportation could be a problem. I pick up my wife on Wednesday and she works two blocks from Troy's house. She could drop me off but then I am left without a ride home. As much as I enjoy your guys' company I do not want to drive across Edmonton four times in four hours, three times back to back to back.
    You are welcome to come here, if it is not too inconveniant. I do realize though, that Berx's already has quite a drive. Anywho, gotta jet. Talk to you later.

9. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
    Wait... you mean the 29th, Lee?

If so I'm sure it's no problem at all for one of us to give you a ride home, or I could catch a ride down to your place. I'll even drive myself so long as I have a general idea of where it is. :)

Anyway, I'll talk to you guys about it on Wendesday. See you then! :)

10. Tohrgan_Fex

Nov 27, 2002
    I want to make sure I have this right. Star Wars Miniatures, Wednesday the 22nd, at my house, and Lee will get a ride home with Berkley...is that right?

Or is it at Lee's house? I'm so confused. ;)

11. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
    Okay, just re-read that. [face_blush]

If you wanna come Wednesday, Lee, I'm more than willing to give you a ride home, or I don't mind going to your place. Whichever works for you. :)

However, when would be the best day to have our next rpg session?

Mondays and Tuesdays are out because John has his kids. I think he said Thursday's might work, but Lee can't make next Wednesday/Thursday (29th/30th), so that leaves the week after... Which means either the 3rd as we'd planned for our supposed "session-after-next", but may now, in fact, be our next session, or the 4th....

[face_plain]

I'm so confused!

12. Darth_Beowulf

Feb 17, 2005
    ok, im confused. LOL. If we play on the 22 I am in for mini's. As long as I can get a ride home I will be there. This way Berx can see where I live and then hopefully we can hold some stuff here after that. However if you guys do want to play at my place this wednesday, I can drive to Troys after picking up Christine from work and then you can follow me from there. I will let you guys decide which way works best, either way is good for me.
    The 29th is out, because I have to work until eight pm that day.

13. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
    Okay, gotcha. We'll just have this at Troy's and I can give you a ride home after. :)

14. Darth_Beowulf

Feb 17, 2005
    sounds good.

15. Tohrgan_Fex

Nov 27, 2002
    Sounds great!

16. Tohrgan_Fex

Nov 27, 2002
    So, tonight we get to battle-royale with our miniatures.

What time again?

Oh, and if there's anyone that would like to try it out (miniatures not required; we three have enough for everyone), they're welcome to come. I know this is very short notice--anyone was invited all along, I just forgot to mention it.

17. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
    6 sound good?

18. Tohrgan_Fex

Nov 27, 2002
  19. Darth_Beowulf

Feb 17, 2005
    I hope sevenish is ok. Subsequently, the storm that knocked out our power disrupted our clocks and they reset and did not go off. Hence, I did not have enough time to drop Christine off and make it back to the south side on time for my course this morning. Now I have to wait for her to drive home and drive myself over there. Also, which sets do you guys have? If you don't get this right away and I leave before you reply I will just bring them all.

20. Tohrgan_Fex

Nov 27, 2002
    Sevenish is okay.

Although I have Rebel Storm and Berx has RotS, still bring all you have, if possible. I'd like to see other minis being used, and you can mix and match Clone Strike and RotS anyways. :)

21. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
    So how does Friday, July 1st look to everyone for our next RPG session?

22. Darth_Beowulf

Feb 17, 2005
    I didn't get a chance to talk to Christine yet, but barring any plans she hasn't told me about or I don't remember her telling me, I will be there.

23. Tohrgan_Fex

Nov 27, 2002
    Sounds like some of my wife's family is coming, so I'm not sure at this point. I'll try to find out what the plans are and get back to you.

24. Darth_Beowulf

Feb 17, 2005
    I just found out that I have some company from out of town coming up on the week-end of the first so I will be unable to make it. Sorry guys.

25. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
    K, looks like we're back to wednesday the 6th.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.