main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic The Rules

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by AT-ST_DRIVER, Jun 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AT-ST_DRIVER

AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
    here is my list of what i think should be our rules on taking over the world:
    THE RULES

1. Our only true purpose is to have Canada take over the world. and talk about how great Star Wars is.
    2. Once we take over a particular region (i.e. the UK) they become our prisoners, and are forced to fight in war's against other countries of our choosing.
    3. When we do take over the world, the only sports that shall remain are ones that Canadians excel in.
    4. We need to fill these boards with propaganga. We need to make our enemies think we are the slow, dim-witted people of the north.
    5. No one will be able to reap the benefits of taking over other countries (more on this later) unless they have Canadian citizenship (Sar-Tamber-Lac is the exception, because she is really cool :) ).
    6. American spelling will NOT be tolerated. if you wish to talk about things like honour, courage, etc. then learn to spell them right.
    7. Any member of the maritime forums or Canada General or whatever can add to these rules, provided everyone else agrees.

2. Sar-Tamber-lac

Sar-Tamber-lac Jedi Master star 5

May 24, 2002
    you're really gonna make me have to chose here, at-st...no matter how cool i am or where i go to college, i am an american citizen...even if i married a canadian, and became dual, i will still be born, raised, live, and die a true american. that means my spellin, patriotism, everything is to america...i will fight with y'all, and gladly...but if you had to make me chose, then i would have to chose american, because that's what i am...if there can be an exception made as far as americans go, then i'm all for it...

and, by the way...we can take over the whole world, with the exception of america...trust me, there are probably ten times as many americans on this board then canadians...america has six forums alone!!!

3. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    okay. we won't take over America. and yeah, there probably are too many of them for us to take.

4. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Start with something small.....like Africa!!! :D

5. DarthArsenal6

DarthArsenal6 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 16, 2001
    When you take over the world can I at least practice my religion.

6. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    Lol...thanks, At-St...I'm with ya all the way!!! :D

DarthArsenal, where are you from? ?[face_plain]

7. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    he's a brit i beleive. and No, the only religion that will be pracitced is called "Canadian Egoism".

8. DarkLady27

DarkLady27 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 26, 2000
    Taking over the world? SWEET!! We can use timbits as weapons!! And I'll bring Brolly as well. He can help us :D :D :D :D :D [face_love]

9. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    yer a few weeks late, DarkLAdy. :( we made peace with the british isles after fighting. but we did use the timbit tactic. now we have British isle lurkers here.

10. Ramble_Boba

Ramble_Boba Jedi Master star 5

May 13, 2002
    Yes I am a lurker!

ATST you make it sound as having lurkers is a bad thing?

And what is a timbit?

11. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    sorry. i know it's not a bad thing. i've been known to lurk some forums as well.
    a timbit is a small, round device covered in a sugary substance. timbits are byproducts of Tim Hortons' Donut factories. they can be found in most Canadian towns and cities and are found in about 20 different varietes.

12. DarkLady27

DarkLady27 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 26, 2000
    *curses inwardly* how are other non maritimers here? *looks confused* [face_plain]

13. Ramble_Boba

May 13, 2002
    We are all friends and I love this board!

14. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    yeah, it doesn't matter if there are non-martimers here. there's only 4 or 5 actual martimers who sign in here, anyways.

15. Izird

Izird Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
    LOL! AT, your timbit definition is hilarious! Ask Sar-Tamber-lac about Batbit.

16. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    Sar-tamber-Lac, what's Batbit?

17. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    ROFLOL!!!! [face_laugh]

(can't believe IZird mentioned batbit!!)

Are you really sure you want to know who Batbit is???

18. Ramble_Boba

May 13, 2002
    I do! What is it?

19. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    i do! is he a decorated timbit or something?

20. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    LOL!! Ok, the story of Batbit...

Last September, IZird and I went to Dairy Queen to work on an assignment we had for our Romans class. Well, DQ closed at 10, and we weren't done. So we decided we'd go on over to Tim's and work there, since it's a 24 hour store.

Well, we went in, got some cappucino's and a snak pak of timbits. As we were lookin at the box, IZird was tellin me about one Halloween where they had the chocolate glazed timbit's on the boxes drawn with wings, to look like a bat. So we laughed at that. Then he said, "I have to stop eating these." and stuck one in his mouth. I asked him why. Then with his mouth full, he said, "Fattening". I didn't understand him, so I said, "What? Batman?", in which he proceeded to laugh and almost choked on his timbit. Well, we thought back to the bat on the timbit box story, and decided that it's name should be batbit. Since then, batbit had been something that we just referred to, as a person, just not visible or tangible.

Well, in October last year, I decided to make Batbit visible and tangible. I don't know if they did it where y'all are, but the McDonald's we have in Sussex had these cute little Halloween Happy Meal Buckets, and the hande was a big bat. I took the handle, and cover the bat's face with a chocolate glazed timbit, wrapped it in plastic, gave it white out eyes and mouth, and wrote, in white out, BATBIT on its wings, and hung it on a string. I gave this to IZird, and it became his study partner...whenever he went down to the laundry room of the boys dorm to study, he would take Batbit with him. This was our son.

In January, Batbit came to live in my apartment, down the hill from the college. He hung in the hallway to greet everyone when they came in, and was even Bat-napped a few times and held for ransom once.

At present, Batbit is hanging on my bedroom wall here in Ohio. And that is the story of my son, Batbit.

Batbit's signature... ~o~

21. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    ROTFLMAO! THat's hillarious.

22. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    LOL...you would have to know IZird's and my humor...once you get into our heads, it's a scary world from there, my friend...I'm even afraid....

23. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    yeah, well, no one's ever told you about "The slime monster" or "William the leprechaun"

24. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    Umm...do I want to know??

This isn't gonna be some story like Az and his miniskirt strip shows, is it?

25. AT-ST_DRIVER

Sep 1, 2001
    no, it's about scaring 5-8 year olds so badly that some of 'em start to cry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.