main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The sad death of Star Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by Dr_Shades, Jan 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aunecah_Skywalker

Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 25, 2002
    That's why I tell ya, we need a message board where people will be perm-banned if they start attacking people instead of the posts. Democracy is a good thing in real world most of the time but on an internet message board, we sometimes need facist rules and tyrannical dictators to keep things at a proper level of civility.

*sigh*

-Aunecah

2. Darth_Dagsy

Darth_Dagsy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 2000
    My apologies everyone.

When this thread was started, I hoped it would turn into a good discussion about the perception of the PTs, discussing how this persons feelings might not be as bad as he thought. I hoped people would find deeper discussion than trying to stereotype and argue about bashers and gushers.

Some of you did that well. I applaud you.

However many others did not. They just took this thread off topic and into silly little basher/gusher fights. And thats not on.

So I'm locking this thread. My apologies to those that discussed things well. To those that didnt, I urge you to reconsider your posting styles, and I'll give you this warning: Shape up, or you'll be shipped out. This forum isnt for petty arguing. Its for high quality movie discussion. If you cant abide by that, then stay out, otherwise you'll be forced out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.