main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The saga is complete, and so brings my registration...greetings from California!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Lord_Alved_Pepom, Jul 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Alved_Pepom

Lord_Alved_Pepom Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2005
    Well, I'm a relatively new member. Yes, sadly....a May '05er. I am still at the tender age of 15, so the PT was my OT so to speak. My brother, of course, raised me Star Wars early in my life. Well, when the PT started...I really didn't care for the internet. All the "spoilers" and bickering was just not appealing to me. Well, now, with the saga complete, I feel I can worry not about "spoilers" or anything of the sort. And luckily, I found a relatively mature and all-around nice place in TheForce.net. I'm getting into the groove of things here but this place is massive! I have to leave a trail of bread crumbs to find my way back to the main index!

Well, I hope to learn much here and make some new friends. Thanks in advance to all the kind fanatics I hope to meet here!

Well, if this is ok, I hope to leave my myspace link incase anyone cares to add me. I hope to meet some new friends and would gladly accept a friends request if you'd like...

www.myspace.com/union

TheForce.net is great!

2. morrison85

morrison85 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 13, 2005
  3. Agent_SkywalKer

Agent_SkywalKer Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 28, 2005
    Hello there, Lord_Alved_Pepom.

4. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    "And luckily, I found a relatively mature and all-around nice place in TheForce.net."

[face_laugh] Who accused us of being mature?! :p

Welcome Lord_Alved_Pepom, I hope you enjoy your time at theforce.net.

Here is a nice link to a thread that advertises many of the popular social groups and fan clubs on this site.

MTDSBWY
    ~D1
    [face_devil]

5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Why sadly? :confused: It's nice that you joined us and taking part at our discussions. :D

Welcome Lord_Alved_Pepom! :)

If you have seen PT before OT... what do you think about OT? Was it a "shock" when Vader tells Luke that he's his father? Is it as fascinating as for most of us? :)
    Sorry, but I'm a bit curious, because you're the first one I met who saw the PT before OT and we had a discussion at our FF board if we would show our children PT or OT first. ;) :)

Enjoy your stay. :)

(And be careful with posting links to other sites. :) )

6. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
  7. Boba_Babe

Boba_Babe Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2005
    Welcome here! Come over for some hugs! We are very friendly! [face_peace]

8. Cloned_Sidious

Cloned_Sidious Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 14, 2004
    Welcome Lord_Alved_Pepom.

9. FORCE-WIELDER1

FORCE-WIELDER1 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 8, 2004
    Welcome Lord_Alved_Pepom

Here's a Map of the Boards so that you can get the feel for the place.

Nice to see more Californians joining. I hail from the big city of Los Angeles. Once again welcome. :)

10. Lord_Alved_Pepom

Lord_Alved_Pepom Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2005
    Thanks for all your kindness guys!

Well, I had seen the OT many times before the PT, it's just that I got to participate in all the hype that came with the PT. That's why I kinda feel it as my generations OT in a way...

Thanks again all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.