main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga the saga

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by anakins_girl_baby5, Oct 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anakins_girl_baby5

anakins_girl_baby5 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2006
    Title: Lilly Skywalker
    Author: anakins_girl_baby5
    Timeframe: AU, post 12 years after ROTS
    Characters: OC, vader, luke , leia , obi-wan, Bail, and many more.
    Summary: what if padme had triplets
    Disclaimer: I don?t own star wars

Lilly Skywalker was sitting in her history class daydreaming about flying away from Naboo to see the galaxy; she wanted to see it all. She has never left Naboo in her whole life. She loved Naboo but she was sick of it.

?Ms. Skywalker are you paying attention.?

?Yes Mrs. Daloom?

?Then what was I talking about.?

Lilly did not know what she was talking about then it came to her out of know where. Like someone whispered it to her.

?You were talking about the jedi, and how they were killed by Darth Vader.?

The teacher looked mad and walked away and Lilly went back to daydreaming. The bell rang and she walked out of class ready to go home.

?LILLY, LILLY?

Lilly turned around to see her two best friends, Summer and Marko. Summer had bleach blond hair and dark green eyes and Marko had brown hair and eyes. Lilly on the other hand had dark brown hair and blue eyes that looked like the Naboo sky.

?Did you hear about the empire??

?No what about it?

?Well it?s here, and Lord Vader is leading it. He came seeking for rebels.?

?But there are no rebels here we are peaceful, even if we don?t like the empire.?

?That?s not what he thinks.?

Lilly looked around, the school was now empty.

? I have to get home see what grandma and grandpa thinks about the empire being here.?

2. anakins_girl_baby5

anakins_girl_baby5 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2006
    sorry wrong name It is called Lilly Skywalker

--Hi and welcome to Fanfic. To change the name of a story all you have to do is go into the first post and hit "edit", then you can simply adjust the subject line as you need to in order to reflect your title changes (you can do this for chapter updates, etc...)

I'll go ahead and lock this thread so that we don't have two duplicate stories.

--oqidaun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.