main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA The San Diego Star Wars Society's Website is Online Now!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Apr 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Well sort of... click here:

SanDiegoStarWars

We need people to work on the webteam and be System Administrators for our new site

Okay, those of you who want to work on creating a better looking webpage/site I need your email addresses so we can create a mailing list for the webteam. (WebTeam@sandiegostarwars.com) Also, please email me your phone numbers (home/work/cell) so that if there are any problems with the server or what not, we can reach each other by phone.

Want to be more than just a member?

Those of you interested in being a part of the core group/planning committee, I will also need your email addresses in order to set up SanDiegoStarWars email accounts for you. You will be assigned a new email address for our website. For example:

My email address is MaraJade@sbcglobal.net, I now have a new email for our website which is MaraJade@sandiegostarwars.com. All mail sent to MaraJade@sandiegostarwars.com, automatically gets redirected to my sbcglobal account.

I can only set up a small amount of special email accounts, so don't volunteer for anything you aren't 100% sure you can follow through on.

Also, we will have a new messageboard set up at our new site... soon hopefully. We need to have a few moderators for that site. Those interested in moderating the site will need to submit their email addresses to me as well and tell me what they want their new email accounts to be.

So, you guys can have any email address you want, do you want to be HanSolo, Redleader, Padme, LukeSkywalker, DarthMaul or even your own names..

This is getting exciting isn't it?!?!?!?! :D

2. Animaster

Animaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2001
    Love the site. Has a whopping 10 words on it. :p

I'm interested in helping out. Sending email now...

3. JediG60racer

JediG60racer Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Not sure I can commit a whole lot of time, but I'd like to help organize as far as SD GTG's and SoCal road trips are concerned. I'll do whatever I can!

4. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I'd like to help out.
    But my time is going to be very sparse in the next month or so.

5. ValueROCKR

ValueROCKR Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2002
    im sendin email too...

6. homeless_jedi

homeless_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 16, 2002
    you can email me at.. miller@rebelguard.com

7. fx88

fx88 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2001
    I can help out with graphics and a little html. I have a website for my short film up at>> http:assignment18.iwarp.com/themovie.html . I designed it for 1280 x 1024, so it's too big for most people's screens.

8. ExFilms

ExFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    I'll be there to film the Earth Day event for the 501st as I will be for all of their SoCal appearances. I could do the same for the SDSWS. I can film edit and compress anything for the web as well. While my time is severely limited because of film projects, maybe this is a way I can help out with our website without getting pulled away from my work. :)

My email address is Kevin@ExFilms.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.