The Sands of Time: 500 Years after Return of the Jedi

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Old Juan, Aug 16, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naw ibo Force Ghost

star 5
    Great work Jeff. I've really enjoyed reading this story over the last nearly year and half. And thanks to the writers who started it out so well, like Old Juan and Nanai Akira. The whole idea was fascinating.
  2. Jeff 42 Manager Emeritus

star 5
  3. Shadowen Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Wanting me to see it, were you, Jeff? :p

Seriously, I 'm gald I decided to pick this one back up again. Beautifully written, Jeff. Wish I'd been there while it was happening.
  4. Jeff 42 Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Looks like this thread is now officially an AU. In the new NJO book, the Great Temple on Yavin IV is destroyed. I wasn't too happy to see that, but I suppose it's not a big deal.
  5. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn The Another Saga & CT Manager

Manager
    star 6
    Eh, maybe it was rebuilt.

//Continuity fixer//
  6. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Wow. I just finished reading it. (Took me a while to catch up on months of missed posts.) That was one cool story. Great job!
  7. Jane Jinn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Wow! Amazing! One of the best fanfics I think I have ever read. I hope you're going to submit it to the Fanfiction Archive. It deserves a place of honour there. Excellent work.
  8. Jeff 42 Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Whoohoo, new comments! Thanks! :)

I am planning to submit it to the fan-fic archive. However, the editing process, which I just recently started, will take a while. Look for the final version to be submitted sometime this summer.
  9. SueAsideRide Force Ghost

star 4
    Great job! A great read, Jeff.
  10. El Kabong Force Ghost

star 3
    I know that it's too little, too late - but this was some damn fine work. Not quite how I expected the wrap up to be - but then, when does it ever. That and it's so refreshing to see a story come to an end, instead of dragging on and on and on and on like some seem to do.
  11. Jeff 42 Manager Emeritus

star 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.