main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA The Sarah Conner Chronicles

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthVader79, Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi

Lady_Sami_J_Kenobi Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    I saw it. I love it!! Time traveling, etc. Summer Glau is great as Cameron. Also didn't recognize the actor who plays John as being the same guy from Heroes.

Sure as heck hope they don't put this show up against Heroes!! I don't have TIVO!

2. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    For anyone who hasn't seen the show, they're re-airing the pilot episode tomorrow on FOX.

3. rizzo3232

rizzo3232 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2005
    Check out this site. Pretty good.
    Lots of info on the show
    http://www.thearnoldfans.com/news.html

4. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Here's what everyone thought almost a year ago:

http://boards.theforce.net/san_francisco_ca/b10448/26393327/p1/?5

5. Tatooinepadme

Tatooinepadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    Did you guys see last night's show? That stunt with the minefield was crazy! Summer Rocks!

6. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000

Now why would anyone bring up something said a year ago? That's like bringing up old drama for no apparent reason at a party or something like that... [face_thinking] Just playing Matty, that's not the case here. Cos that would have been petty and I don't think you were being petty, that would have been way worse.

7. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    Press release:

FOX TAKES BACK THE FUTURE WITH A SECOND SEASON OF ?TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES?

This Season?s No. 1 New Scripted Series Returns with All New Episodes

Brian Austin Green Joins the Cast as a Series Regular

FOX has picked up 13 episodes of TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES (T:SCC) for the 2008-2009 season.

The explosive, season-ending cliffhanger left CAMERON (Summer Glau) rocked by a car bomb and SARAH CONNOR (Lena Headey) close to locating an important Skynet component. Viewers were left with unanswered questions regarding DEREK?s (Brian Austin Green) true intentions and JOHN?s (Thomas Dekker) fate as the savior of mankind. These questions and more will be answered in season two of TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES.

The show currently ranks as the No. 1 new scripted series this season among Adults 18-49. The action packed series represents an exciting reinvention of the ?Terminator? film franchise, in which the strong and intrepid Sarah discovers that protecting her son and stopping the rise of the machines is more difficult than she had ever imagined.

Produced by C2 Pictures in association with Warner Bros. Television, TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES is executive produced by Josh Friedman and John Wirth. James Middleton serves as consulting producer, while Toni Graphia serves as co-executive producer and Natalie Chaidez serves as a consulting producer for the series.

8. Tatooinepadme

Apr 27, 2005
    Sweet! Can't wait, especially since we are losing BSG after this season.

9. kay_dee

kay_dee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    Someone at FOX finally did something right. Thank GOD this was renewed. One of the only good shows on TV these days.

Don't forget, the Bastards at Sci Fi are breaking the final season of BSG into TWO years. We get half of it now, the final half in 2009 :mad: Way to kill the momentum.

10. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Did Kat just say "bastards"... :eek: hahaha

11. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    I could have called Sci-Fi something else!

OK, can't blame them for milking out the BSG and dragging one season into 2 years... since they don't seem to have any other decent original programming these days. LOL!

12. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    If they really milked it right, they would do 2 full seasons. Hope the Caprica series makes it.

13. Tatooinepadme

Apr 27, 2005
    The Scifi folks must have been talking to the HP folks at Warner Brothers. ;)

14. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    Yeah, but the problem was sci-fi would never commit to the producers more than one year at a time. So cost wise, they are milking it because they are paying for one season but getting two years of hype and people tuning in to their network :(

15. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Did anyone find out at Comic-Con when season one goes to DVD and when the new season starts?

Kathy/Joan - I'll bring your Thomas Dekkard autographs to the meeting. :)

16. AnasianSkywalker

AnasianSkywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 2, 2003
    Season One on DVD and Blu-Ray today! Best Buy has an exclusive metal case, with a nicer cover. ;)

17. Ms_Skywalker

Ms_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    I watched one episode last week and really liked it. I'll need to see all of season one though...

18. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    After missing the last two episodes last season, I watched all 9 episodes on DVD and am now caught up. Wow, great cliffhanger! :eek:

I can't wait to see how the new season starts tonight. [face_dancing]

Mondays are going to be awesome, with Chuck, The Sarah Connor Chronicles, and Heroes! 8-} :-B

19. elmoizme

elmoizme Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 27, 2005
    And Monday Night Football[face_laugh]

20. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Holy crap! They sent an Irish T-1000 chick back through time! SWEET! Sucks to be John Conner... lol

21. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    That's Shirley Manson, lead singer of Garbage. She was at the panel at Comic-Con. She sang the title song for the Bond film The World Is Not Enough, and in the music video for it (on the DVD), she plays (ironically) a cyborg! :-B

22. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    ahhhhhhhh... thanks for adding the useless info I didn't need to know. lol Darn actor info... I even watch credits at the end of movies now. Darn you people. :p It's slowly pushing out older info of things I don't use like math and... err... I forget. :confused:

23. ARASHI

ARASHI Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2005
    I just started watching this show & I really like it. I can´t wait for the next season but now I`m kinda confuse with the new T-movie with Christian Bale. It looks really good, hopefully it has some relationship with the show.

I want to comment that in Peru were showing what happened in Cominc-Con. We have a tv show dedicate to movies & the host went there. Man! it looked so AMAZING. I thought about all of you. Hopefully I´ll go one day :)

24. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    I was just catching up with the last few episodes - interesting concept of a T-888 back in 1920. Kathy, did you see the episode where Sarah mentions she was into DD? ;)

On another note, I think Lena Headey would make a great Wonder Woman.

:-B

25. JedHead1

Feb 20, 1999
    Season finale tonight!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.