So NV The Saturday night game

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Oct 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Jankarakk Jedi Padawan

star 4
    wherever is fine with me, my car is now fixed (after 600$ worth of work, 3 trips out to the speedway to get steering column, and a lot of my dad not being a not person)
  2. Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Look I wasnt suggesting that location for a permanent change (Though it would be nice) but I have been traversing the entire city for 2.5 years playing these little games of ours. Itd be nice if I could just drive down the street for once. So how about 310 N Nellis Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89110 :)
  3. Jankarakk Jedi Padawan

star 4
  4. MoronDude Jedi Knight

star 6
    [link=http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=YMxfBup_0ToGLJXW3n2pIe3yjIvJKZHG_Rt6&csz=Las+Vegas%2C+NV+89110]As GM of Saturday's game (and not caring where you guys want to go at all), I choose this location as our meeting place. Click here to find directions as it is kinda hard to find.[/link]
  5. Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan

star 4
    what's a not person?

i am fine with either of those denny's locations. there is also one on boulder hwy near sam's town.
  6. Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan

star 4
  7. MoronDude Jedi Knight

star 6
    I'll be there around 7pm... if you can't make it by then, your character explodes.

No, really, just come when you can... as early as 7pm.
  8. Jankarakk Jedi Padawan

star 4
    hard to get to??? looks like i can just take 95 to charleston, charleston to nellis, and whalah i'm there...or boulder highway to nellis...and whala i'm there.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.