main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

So NV The Saturday night game

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Oct 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    wherever is fine with me, my car is now fixed (after 600$ worth of work, 3 trips out to the speedway to get steering column, and a lot of my dad not being a not person)

2. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Look I wasnt suggesting that location for a permanent change (Though it would be nice) but I have been traversing the entire city for 2.5 years playing these little games of ours. Itd be nice if I could just drive down the street for once. So how about 310 N Nellis Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89110 :)

3. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    i'm ok with that

4. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    [link=http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=YMxfBup_0ToGLJXW3n2pIe3yjIvJKZHG_Rt6&csz=Las+Vegas%2C+NV+89110]As GM of Saturday's game (and not caring where you guys want to go at all), I choose this location as our meeting place. Click here to find directions as it is kinda hard to find.[/link]

5. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    what's a not person?

i am fine with either of those denny's locations. there is also one on boulder hwy near sam's town.

6. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    What time, GM??

7. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I'll be there around 7pm... if you can't make it by then, your character explodes.

No, really, just come when you can... as early as 7pm.

8. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    hard to get to??? looks like i can just take 95 to charleston, charleston to nellis, and whalah i'm there...or boulder highway to nellis...and whala i'm there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.