main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Savage Angel

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Silver_Of_Shadows, Oct 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Jedi_of_Destiny_

_Jedi_of_Destiny_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2003
    This deserves an UP!

More soon?

2. Silver_Of_Shadows

Silver_Of_Shadows Jedi Youngling

Sep 1, 2003
    Sorry about the delay, my beta reader was out of town.

~

Anakin had once asked his beloved if she were an angel.

Ah, the irony of the universe.

It didn't take Anakin long to locate Luke and Leia's whereabouts. They both have very distinctive force signatures... Well, distinctive to him at-least.

Luke...

Leia...

Luke...

-Mon Calamari!

The water planet, home to the Mon Calamari and the Quarren. The moisture in the air made his clothes cling uncomfortably to his bronze skin. It was so different from Tatooine, the world of his 'birth'. His hair was it's usual messy dirty-blond self, now short without his Padawan braid that he had worn before his rebellion from the Jedi...

He maneuvered slowly through an enormous crowd of beings of all types and sizes. Refugees? What was going on? Anakin abruptly realized he had no idea about the condition of the galaxy. Was the Empire still in control? What about the Jedi? He needed some answers.

There was only one place he knew he would receive them.

It required little stealth on his part to sneak inside the building where his son and daughter had taken residence. He made his way through winding hallways and up dank stairwells... Suddenly, a familiar voice drifted towards him...

"Oh dear! Master Luke won't like this at all!"

Anakin grinned, he rushed around the corner and sure enough, standing there was a golden figure.

"Threepio!" he cried.

The golden protocol droid turned about and tilted his head curiously. He didn't recognize him at all.

"I'm sorry sir, do I know you?"

Anakin stood face-to-face with his childhood creation. It was a moving moment for him.

"Wow... This is... Wow." He was so mesmerized by the droid he didn't notice the presence behind him.

"Excuse me?"

He turned. Then the world fell around him.

Leia stood there, looking every bit an elder version of her mother. Her brown hair fell just below her shoulders, touched by a few silvery strands. Her eyes were large, brown and warm. Anakin felt his heart catch in his chest. Could he do this?

"Who are you?" Leia demanded. She didn't recognize him.

"I'm... An old acquaintance," he said softly, "one who like to get to know you again."

Suspicion entered Leia's eyes. She looked him over and then Anakin felt a slight wisp of the Force brush over him. She wouldn't find anything... She wouldn't-

-He opened himself to her.

Leia's eyes widened.

Family-

Love-

Father.

She took a step back.

"No, it's not possible!" Her voice trembled.

"It's true, Leia,"

"You can't be him!"

"I am Anakin. Leia, I'm your father."

3. Azeria_Jade

Azeria_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2001
    Up, up and away!

4. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
  5. _Jedi_of_Destiny_

May 17, 2003
    Awesome post. That was a little surprise for Leia, huh. Can't wait to see her reaction. There's gotta be a lot of pent up emotions in her somewhere.:D

6. _Jedi_of_Destiny_

May 17, 2003
    Up! What ever happened to this fic?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.