main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Savours Path -- Fan Fiction Trilogy

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WolverineOfTheORS, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WolverineOfTheORS

WolverineOfTheORS Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 11, 2006
    Here's just a quick outline of how things are getting on in the galaxy far, far away...

It's 5,000 years since the fall of the Galactic Empire. Ten years ago, a catastrophic war broke out between the Jedi and the Sith. Inevitably, the Sith came out victorious - and effectively took over the galaxy. The unknown Dark Lord of the Sith implied new beliefs to the Sith. He demanded that the Sith would work as a team, and join together to claim complete dominance. Many younglings were turned to the dark side during the war, and since then have become very powerful Sith Lord's. Sith Troopers and Sith Lords now operate on every planet to maintain the discipline that the Dark Lord demands.

To keep a stable Sith society, every person in the galaxy is a slave of the Sith. They literally have no life - plus, they have no knowledge of the force. This means there is no threat from unknown life-forms. Only those who are chosen will learn the ways of the force. So for ten years, people have obeyed these rules, but things are slacking. People are not working as hard, change is on the horizon.

That's just a brief outline of how things are, and how things are going to start with my trilogy.

STAR WARS - EPISODE I : THE SAVOURS PATH

[SLAVES CARRY ROCKS. SITH TROOPERS STAND, TELLING THEM TO HURRY UP]

SITH TROOPER
    C'mon. Get moving

[SLAVES TRY TO HURRY]

[CUT TO MALE CITIZEN KNELT IN FRONT OF MAN WEARING BLACK ROBE AND HOOD]

MALE CITIZEN
    Please, my lord. Please! Have mercy on my soul. Forgive me!

DARK LORD
    I never show compassion for those who show no respect for the laws I have layed down. Get him out of my sight. Schedule him for execution.

[TWO SITH'S WALK OVER AND GRAB MALE CITIZEN BY ARMS. THEY PULL HIM OUT OF THE ROOM AS HE SCREAMS FOR MERCY]

[CUT TO TATOOINE. TWO MEN DO THEIR DAILY WORK AS SLAVES. THEY TRY AND REPAIR SPARE PARTS]

FRAN
    I hate this job. I hate serving these people. They've turned this galaxy into a place of torture.

HEGA
    There's nothing we can do about it.

FRAN
    I know. That's why it hurts so bad.

[FRAN IS AN OLD MAN. FRAN IS A FAIRLY YOUNG MAN]

FRAN
    I'm also sceptical about the recent rumours that have been flying around.

HEGA
    What rumours?

FRAN [SURPRISED]
    What? You haven't heard?

HEGA
    I would like to hear this rumour.

FRAN
    They say the evil Lordship knows of a certain power. This power cannot be explained, but it is highly unique.

HEGA
    A mysterious power?

FRAN
    Yes. They say he can influence the movement of objects without making physical contact.

HEGA
    C'mon! Who told you that garbage? I mean, get real, Fran! Is it like... magic?

[HEGA LAUGHS]

FRAN
    People claim to have seen these evil people using this power.

[HEGA LOOKS MORE SERIOUS]

HEGA
    Other people know of this power?

FRAN
    From what I have been told; Yes.

HEGA
    Don't believe everything you hear, Fran my friend.

2. WolverineOfTheORS

WolverineOfTheORS Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 11, 2006
    [CUT TO SITH LORD'S SAT AROUND A HUGE WOODEN TABLE]

DARTH VERROS
    For the wealth of the Sith, we should keep everybody as slaves. Our generation of Sith is far better than any other generation. We have something that no other Dark Lord has created.

DARTH XAVIAR
    Which is?

[THE DARK LORD OF THE SITH SITS AT THE END OF THE TABLE]

DARK LORD
    Organisation.

DARTH XAVIAR
    Quite right.

DARTH VERROS
    So why do we have to change our system?

DARTH GUAMOLA
    Change is a powerful thing. Our people don't like to work, there's no effort. I've seen it with my own eyes. In a matter of fact - It's quite a disgrace. These people should be grateful to even have a life.

DARTH YALA
    I'm sorry. But there is nothing we can do. Every single citizen in the galaxy is a slave. As much as I like the thought of these people suffering, they also have feelings. If they do not believe in our orders, they will not work to their full potential.

DARK LORD
    We will make them work to their full potential then.

DARTH YALA
    How, my lord?

DARK LORD
    Don't underestimate the power of the dark side.

DARTH YALA
    My lord, you are very powerful, but not even you can influence every single person to worship you.

DARK LORD
    Don't be surprised, Darth Yala. I have birthed one of the greatest groups of Sith that has ever been. I have created a galaxy of slavery. I have layed down new rules, new beliefs, and new philosophies. So if you think for one moment that I can't influence everyone to work to their full potential, then you will be insulting your knowledge.

DARTH VERROS
    I'm with the Dark Lord on this one. The dark side has many vast secrets. You of all people, Darth Yala, should know this.

DARTH YALA
    I'm a realist, Lord Verros. I have the up-most respect for the Dark Lord for what he has created, but there are simply too many people to digest.

DARK LORD
    Lord Yala. You have contributed many great ideas to this council, but today, you have upset me...

[DARTH YALA BEGINS TO CHOKE]

DARK LORD
    For the wealth of this council, you should be removed. You have underestimated my power for the last time...

[DARTH YALA TRY'S TO TALK WHILST HE IS CHOKING. SUDDENLY, HIS EYEBALLS LOSE CONSCIOUSNESS. THE DARK LORD RELEASES DARTH YALA FROM HIS FORCE CHOKE GRIP. DARTH YALA'S DEAD BODY FALLS BACKWARDS INTO IT'S CHAIR. DARTH YALA IS DEAD]

DARK LORD
    ...And that goes to anybody else. Darth Yala was a very talented Sith, but punishment is a big part of my philosophy.

[COUNCIL MEMBERS LOOK ON WITH GRINS ON THEIR FACES]

[CUT TO HEGA LINING UP. HE FINALLY REACHES THE CHECKPOINT]

SITH TROOPER
    You have finished your shift. You are allowed to leave.

[HEGA MEETS FRAN]

FRAN
    We don't even have lives. All of my life I've been working for this scum... What do I get in response? I mean, I'm not even allowed to retire!

HEGA
    It's the same for everyone, Fran. Just look at it that way. I do.

[FRAN LOOKS FRUSTRATED. THEY WALK OFF]

[CUT TO HEGA ENTERING HIS SMALL APARTMENT. HE SITS DOWN AND UNTIES HIS SHOES]

HEGA
    Such a hard day... And tomorrow is just going to be the same.

[HEGA STANDS UP AND LAYS ON HIS BED, SOOTHING IN THE COMFORT. HE LOOKS AROUND, IN DEEP THOUGHT. HE GLANCES AT A CUP ON THE WALL]

HEGA
    A secret power, huh? Interesting. Very interesting..

[HEGA MILDLY LAUGHS AND NODS OFF]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.