main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Scarlet Illyini (Post NJO AU, Authors NOte 11\12\05)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by padawan lunetta, Nov 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    RebelMom:

The changes make it much smoother. Can I smack Miranda? I like her better when she's throwin shoes lol! Yes. ;)

Very nice, Luney. Thanks yes :)

Jaya Solo:

Excellent posts, Lainey! You made me smile and made me happy with that last one. Thanks! Glad to hear it.

talkingbanana:

I'M FAMOUS! Quite!

Thanks, Luney. That totally made my day. No, my week! Awesome!

Fantastic post! I loved all of it, which you already knew, but great job again! Thank you!

Valin_Halcyon:

that was a reference to nanner, wasn't it? It certainly was!

Great job!!!! Thanks!

Jedi_Eruanne:

How are you famous? mmmm? She answered, I believe. ;)

LOVE THE POST LUNEY!!!!! [face_hug] Thanks! *hugs*

I'm not sure if Miranda is getting on my nerves or Jaraith? THey BOTH need to shape up and make out, lol. lol! Nah...

Love the soap opera, lol, pooooooor Lainey! I pity her, truly!

Richard is AWESOME!! he is soooo funny *roflol*! Glad you think so!

Keep up the great work! Thanks!

Arin_Atona:

Who knew your life was a fanfic, nanner? I did!

Cute update, Luney. Richard is still hilarious. Thanks! Glad you think so!

DanaShields4:

wondering this for five minutes... uh, how does a soda machine explode? I can understand the fizz fountain, but a soda machine? A bomb?

Anyway, on with review...

Cute: "Rescuing a few children," Nalina put in. "And a baby felinx, for good measure."
    Nalina's contacts: They have contacts? In the GFFA? Really?
    Of course!

Best line: "I'm breath taking!" Richard exclaimed, turning to his guard. "I must have a copy! No, a hundred!" He scrubbed his forehead. "No, make it ten thousand! We'll decorate the manor with it!" Hehhee I think so too!

What caught me of gaurd: The Young and the Rebellious (though if it was in previous chapters, forgive me for missing it... I was speed reading at the time, and I always miss things when I do that) lol! Yes, it was...Lainey and Miranda were watching it in the chapter before. :)

All in all? Loved the chapter. Please continue. Thanks! I shall try!

jade51999:
    Ha Ha Ha..

That's great!

fizzy machines blowing up
    Jariath in trouble with Miranda (geez both of them..yesh)
    Richard and the holopress!!!
    lol! Thanks!

Peagis:

great post luney i was laughing at this one.. iliked how Miranda kept interupting the conversation... that was great... now they need to hurry up and get together! Heheheh thank you! And yes, they do.

Sebulba2179:

Lookie Wookiee, I made it!! Yay!

Okay, first question: What in the Force is it with you and ballrooms and state dinners??? I did love the ballroom bit, though, from Lainey's confrontation with Chauvold to Richard's neat intercept. Had me snickering. Nicely done! Awww thank you! And I'm a girl, my AIM name is PrincessLuney...what do you expect? ;)

Right now I'm feeling horridly sorry for Nadia - yeesh...does the media have any sensitivity whatsoever? Her planet is in ruins and they won't give the poor girl a moment's peace. Then again, I wonder, as do we all, if the motive is ulterior. And I can't help noticing, there does seem to be an inordinate amount of hurting and healing going on here. Just a bit...have to let the Healers have work to do. ;)

And need I add, Ben's constant capacity as "Jedi-man" is death by cuteness. No other description for it. lol! He's based off of my nephew, Junior, who thinks he's Spider-Man. My Ben's been Junior since he was six months old. :-D

Eenteresting little twist with the soap opera digest - I wonder if we're going to come back to that later on. *wink wink nudge nudge* You never know!

(BTW, don't know if you're still interested, but things between Jacen and Jerrica have warmed up a little bit recently in my latest fic... )

2. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    Fraid Pink's right that I've been working on a novel....but I am still strying...and here's a short update!

Chapter Twenty Four

Lainey thought Richard and Miranda would never stop discussing The Young and the Rebellious. It amazed her how with everything her brother-in-law was doing, he still managed to find time to watch a soap opera. Luckily, just as the two were discussing how Nunsiana's mother's second husband was really dating her, turning out to be her brother, or something like that, Armand entered the room. He carried their son in his arms, nodding in greeting to everyone. Lainey smiled, amazed at how no matter the situation, Armand always managed to look regal, even now as he bounced a fussing baby in his arms, her husband's hair a little disheveled and a slightly wrinkled tunic. "Easy morning, Armand?"

Armand shook his head, handing her the baby as he took a seat. "Your son missed you terribly." He patted Taren's head, "and took it out on me."

"Ah." Lainey smiled, holding Taren against her shoulder. "Did you manage to get anything done?"

"Very little," Armand admitted, stroking her arm. "How about you?"

Miranda leaned forward. "We've been watching The Young and the Rebellious."

Armand raised an eyebrow. "You've been torturing my wife?"

"She secretly likes it," Miranda replied with a grin. "Almost as much as the shopping network."

Lainey stiffened, horrified. "You never find anything you like, Miranda. I remember watching it with you for three hours once, and all you did was laugh at the ugly jewelry."

Miranda nodded. "That's the point."

Richard sniffed. "Abominable stuff, all of it."

Jariath looked offended. "I've bought a few necklaces from it for girlfriends." He leaned back. "You can buy them in bulk."

Armand smirked. "If you lived on Naboo, Jariath, you'd have quite a few fiancées."

Lainey grinned. "You'd think at least one would accept him." She gave him a stern look. "I'm getting old, you know, and would like to see my great great nieces and nephews before I die."

"Perhaps I need to have a great uncle to nephew talk with him," Armand said seriously. "Teach him some responsibility."

Jariath shrugged. "I always figured I'd follow in Lainey's footsteps." He winked at her. "Settle down in my sixties."

Lainey sighed. "Guess there's no hope for great, great, great then."

Armand cleared his throat, and ran his finger up Lainey's arm. "I spoke with Devon over the holocom today."

"Really?" Lainey asked, attempting to keep her tone neutral. They hadn't had word from Devon in weeks, and had started to fear he might be dead.

"Really," Armand replied, nuzzling her neck. "And it seems he has brought Adele home a present."

Lainey grinned and pressing her hand to Armand's cheek, she kissed him soundly on the lips. Armand stroked her hair, pulling her head closer to his so as not to squish the baby, before breaking the kiss with a soft laugh. His dark eyes gleamed mischievously, and he asked, "Is that any way for a Queen to behave?"

Blushing furiously, Lainey scooted away from him. "And I suppose your response was perfectly Kingly?"

Armand folded his arms behind his head and winked at her. "I'm only human."

"Must be some present," Jariath interjected before Lainey could reply to Armand.

"We're hoping it's an engagement necklace," Armand said, moving close to Lainey and wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

Lainey nodded, understanding that her sudden kiss was a bit of an over reaction to Armand's news. She nudged Armand. "Naberrie men are ridiculously fond of giving them to ladies they've just met."

Richard grinned. "Or just good at knowing what we want." He leaned back against the cushions. "Did our cousin have anything else to say?"

"You mean concerning the Hand?" Armand asked, sighing in resignation. "Only that he met with the contact, and has a fairly good idea where to look next."

"Excellent," Richard sa

3. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Hehehe, I *heart* Percy/Richard.

Thank you for FINALLY updating. :p

4. Peagis

Peagis Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 14, 2005
    Yay *Does happy Dance* you finnally posted some more! yay!

5. Jedi_Eruanne

Jedi_Eruanne Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    LUNEY POSTED! :eek: Sorry, ;) I could help it. [face_laugh] You're writing a novel? Are you going to get it published?

Lainey smiled, amazed at how no matter the situation, Armand always managed to look regal, even now as he bounced a fussing baby in his arms, her husband's hair a little disheveled and a slightly wrinkled tunic. "Easy morning, Armand?
    He reminds me of my sis. (mother of three all under five)

[face_laugh]

Jariath looked offended. "I've bought a few necklaces from it for girlfriends." He leaned back. "You can buy them in bulk."
    :rolleyes: Oh puuuuleeeease, Jariath!

Jariath shrugged. "I always figured I'd follow in Lainey's footsteps." He winked at her. "Settle down in my sixties."
    Lol, pooor Lainey!

Lainey grinned and pressing her hand to Armand's cheek, she kissed him soundly on the lips. Armand stroked her hair, pulling her head closer to his so as not to squish the baby, before breaking the kiss with a soft laugh. His dark eyes gleamed mischievously, and he asked, "Is that any way for a Queen to behave?"

Blushing furiously, Lainey scooted away from him. "And I suppose your response was perfectly Kingly?"

Armand folded his arms behind his head and winked at her. "I'm only human."

YAYAYAY!!!! Mush!

Lainey tugged his hand. "Come on, Majesty, we have a subject to rescue."

"Right," Armand said, opening the door for her. "From the treacherous clutches of our only child."

And Taren reminds me of my Niece. ;) All smiles until her mom leaves her sight.

Awesome post, NEXT? [face_batting]

6. DanaShields4

DanaShields4 Jedi Youngling

Jul 12, 2005
    Armand sighed, pressing his forehead to hers. "What cruel twist of fate made us be monarchs as well as parents?"

"Yours," Lainey said, running her hands up his arms. "If I had my way, you'd be a space mechanic, and I a low profile Jedi Knight working with orphaned children."

"Sounds good," Armand said, lightly kissing her lips. "Where do we sign up?"

Lainey tugged his hand. "Come on, Majesty, we have a subject to rescue."

"Right," Armand said, opening the door for her. "From the treacherous clutches of our only child."

The whole thing was good, but that was so, so good... [face_laugh]

7. jade51999

jade51999 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    New Post!
    Dang girl that was good.

now when is Richard going to talk to Taimia? GEEZ? she's jst being left hanging!

8. Jedi_Eruanne

Jun 17, 2005
  9. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Oh LUUNNNEEEYYY... Where ARE you?

10. hollynkesten

hollynkesten Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2004
    Awesome job!!! as always, took you long enought and thats certainly not long enough for so long a time! Keep up the good work! I want more soon

1. Love Armand's reaction...torture
    2. I want my kid
    3. J/P being neglected
    4. Dev needs a scene w/ Amaia
    5. You arent allowed to take as long to post!

Holly*

11. Jedi_Eruanne

Jun 17, 2005
    AMEN!!!

12. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    You post and you don't tell me?!!!!! :mad:

Meanie! :p

At least it was a good post. :)

13. PrincessPadme

PrincessPadme Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 11, 2001
    Ack! Sorry I'm so slow to reply! Better late than never, right? [face_blush]

Rest of Chapter 23:

When is Miranda going to figure out that she and Jariath are meant to be together? o_O And Richard's reaction to his picture makes me laugh! :p

Chapter 24:

Yay, Devon's alive and well! And I'm glad to see some Lainey and Armand mush... [face_love]

More soon please? :) And Happy Talk Like A Pirate Day! [face_skull]

~Padme

14. Jedi_Eruanne

Jun 17, 2005
    Avast, matey! Sorry, [face_blush] I couldn't help it....

Up!

15. Jedi_Eruanne

Jun 17, 2005
    *kicks up* :p When's next post???

16. Jedi_Eruanne

Jun 17, 2005
    OMG! Look how low this is! *kicks* and STAY THERE!

17. sabers12

sabers12 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 7, 2005
    wens the next post!?! please post something soon!!!! please!!!!

18. Jedi_Eruanne

Jun 17, 2005
    *wanders into thread*
    Mares eat oats, and does eat oat, and little lambs eat ivy.....yeah.
    *wanders back out*

19. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Caught up again. :) Loved the smuggling scene - great trickery. Also loved the bit where Richard admires himself. Very likable man, he is. ;)

The banter is as usual superb, and it's so easy to empathise with the characters.

Miranda leaned forward. "We've been watching The Young and the Rebellious."

LOL Classic stuff. Also liked the laconic comments about the bulk buys of cheap jewellery.

How is the novel going?

20. Jedi_Eruanne

Jun 17, 2005
    Randomly upping.....

21. Peagis

Peagis Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 14, 2005
    Up and post soon allready Luney!!!

22. Jedi_Eruanne

Jun 17, 2005
    If you've given up on this you should tell us you know....

23. Lucid_Lady

Lucid_Lady Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 28, 2002
    How come it took me so long to find the last post? It was wonderful.

24. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    I'm so sorry for the neglect on this guys! Rather randomly, toward the end of July, I got the sudden desire to write and finish a novel by the end of the year. I am afraid between work and it I have had little time for fanfic. Perhaps I may have more time soon, but as for the moment I am afraid this is on hold. :( Hopefully come January I will have a lot more!

Love you, thank you so much for the support!

Luney

25. jade51999

jade51999 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    No worries,

I think a lot of us knew that before you started this you had planned to do your orig. writing.

Rock On Lune!

We'll be waiting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.