main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Science of Star Wars on The Discovery Channel

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by vacantlook, May 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vacantlook

vacantlook Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2004
    While I posted about it in response to another post in the Star Wars Creatures on Animal Planet thread, provided the authority around these parts doesn't mind, I'm going to create a separate thread for this so the different shows have their own threads for discussion.

The Science of Star Wars is a three part program coming on The Discovery Channel Monday May 16th, Tuesday May 17th, and Wednesday May 19th at 8pm (eastern).

Monday will be "Man And Machine," Tuesday will be "Space Cowboys," and Wednesday will be "War, Weaponry, And The Force".

2. ImperialBA

ImperialBA Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 20, 2004
    All I want to know is one thing.. will they teach me how to build my own Death Star?

3. ShaneP

ShaneP Ex-Mod Officio star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
    I think Animal Planet has a show on tonight too called "Creatures of SW" hosted by 3PO and R2.

4. Patriots_Dynasty

Patriots_Dynasty Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    I didn't think Animal Planet one was on until Wenesday the 18th

5. Patriots_Dynasty

Patriots_Dynasty Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    Yeah...I just looked it up on tvguide.com and it's on at 8pm

6. JediRaanic

JediRaanic Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 2001
    My VCR is set to record all three to add to my Star wars collection for all time.

7. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Watched the first installment- interesting stuff, and the Threepio-Robosapien inetraction was kinda funny. (and I have a feeling someone is bound to misuse Threepio's "I'll spank you!" when bringing up the 3PO/R2 relationship ;) ).

8. KillaBeeJedi

KillaBeeJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2003
    I like the interaction of C3P0 and R2, especially in regards to their memory (or lack thereof) of certain events. I'm not sure how much more detail would be considered spoiler, so I'll just leave it at that.

Tomorrow they talk about military weapon applications. Maybe that is the episode where they explain how to build a Death Star.

9. Boola Cronk

Boola Cronk Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 1999
    damn I had no idea they would be showing this. Does anyone know if they will be reairing these shows at a later time?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.