main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Scribes Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Neon Star, Aug 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    This is the planning thread for the Scribes.

2. Healer Apprentice Lina

Healer Apprentice Lina Jedi Master star 4

Jun 1, 2000
    so...are we gonna start planning soon?

3. Melyanna

Melyanna Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Seriously, are we going to start? It's been so long that I don't remember what the idea is. All I remember is that it was a cool idea. (So much for my attention span.)

:D

4. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    Here is the idea. And we can start planning now. Does anyone have any ideas? I have an idea of my first post and I guess I'll post it up later.

What if the SW universe was real and what we wrote really did happen in one of its deminsions of reality. What if we were connected to the characters themselves, including the ones we thought we had made up? What if a vast evil made sure that our characters, both good, gray, and evil, were out of the way and we had to take their place in the other galaxy to save it and our own galaxy?

Just an idea that I have been toying with. Basically its putting yourself in a fanfic RPG.

5. Healer Apprentice Lina

Jun 1, 2000
    So, do we BECOME our made up characters? Or do we stay as ourselves but just enter the SW universe?
    I know I've asked this before but just to make sure....

6. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    We stay ourselives but acquire our character's power (if any), and enter the SW universe.

7. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    Atrus looked behind her, suddenly feeling a dark presence. There behind her was a large black creature that looked to be made of smoke. It growled and tried to reach for her. She backed away from it. It moved toward her. She pulled out her double blade lightsaber and ignited it. The creature just grabbed it by one of the blades and the light fizzed out.

?What the Sith!? Atrus exclaimed.

She backed away further and pulled out her blaster. She shot it, but the creature didn?t seem to be affected by it. She muttered a curse and reverted back into her Jagaar form. She grew out her claws and slashed at the creature, but the claws broke like splinters. She hissed, knowing she couldn?t defeat this creature alone.

She ran, even though she felt that it was cowardly. But she had to warn the others. The dark creature pursued her as she ducked and weaved through the city. Her lithe young Jagaar form moved quickly but the creature moved faster. She reached out for her boyfriend and family but found that she was blocked. She tried again for anyone, but she could not reach anyone Force sensitive. Finally she found one link that worked. A link that she had rarely used, but that was always open. It was worn by the times she had used it. Her scribe was there, she could help. She had to!

//You have to help me! You know who I am! Hurry, I don?t think the evil here will wait long until it destroys both galaxies!// she yelled to the other mind.

Then the creature attacked her.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    The young woman snapped awake. She chocked down a small scream and sat up. She was in her room, not being chased by some creature. It was all just a dream. She looked at her clock and groaned, two o?clock in the morning. She settled back and sighed. It had seemed to real though, and that voice, she had heard it before. She shrugged and went back to sleep.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Here is my first post, it may give you some ideas.

8. Healer Apprentice Lina

Jun 1, 2000
    ooohhh...cool, i get it.
    should we post snippets or start suggesting a larger story arc to encompass everyone?

9. starlight_kenobi

starlight_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 22, 2001
    Ummm [face_plain].... I just thought I'd see if this thread was officially dead? I mean it was a cool idea. But no one has locked the thread or posted anything in a while. Does that mean the idea is dead ?[face_plain] Just wondering.

10. Neon Star

Mar 30, 2000
    No, I think its just slowed right now. Anyways, I think we should write a story arch that would encompass everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.