main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Search for the First (AU L/M, H/L, J/TK and OC's)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by masterjedix, Mar 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterjedix

masterjedix Jedi Master

Jan 17, 2003
    Well I posted this on the other board and decided to move it here to see if I can get a better response.

Please Review the more reviews the more i'll write. Good, Bad and indifferent welcome.

Legal Stuff: All copyrighted named characters, places and lyrics owned by there respected owners and are used in this story not for profit. They are used for entertainment only, and I claim no ownership of them or rights for remittent. All other Characters created for this story are, owned by myself. The use of characters created by myself are, open to use by other Star Wars fan fiction authors, but I request that I be credited for them.

Timeline info all dates given have the fall of the old republic with A New Hope when the senate was finally disbanded.

The Search for the First.

Prologue

Before the Beginning of the Old Republic?

An average looking human male sits in a sort of meditation, in the middle of a forest. Suddenly his eye?s snap open wide and jumps up and begins to run toward a cabin. As he enters the cabin he says ? I think I found something! Something greater then the life I feel from the trees and earth, but yet it is part of it as if all life creates it but??. At this moment an attractive human female with red hair asks ? So this force you feel is the same yet different then our own abilities? So the goddess is part of some greater entity?? The male replies ? Yes I think so my love but either way it is beautiful and strong. It almost feels as? I?m not sure how to put this. It feels like it is around us and in us as well as everything. As we both know that we are just shells that once we die we go back to the ground we came from and feed the cycle.? The women asks ? Can you teach me to feel this force? If you can then maybe with both of us feeling it we may get answers to the mystery faster. Being as we are so old any way.? With this the man nods and sits the women down with a short explanation about what to do to feel it.

The Beginning of the Old Republic?

On the Planet Ossus a person who looks like a student dressed in robes asks what looks like a teacher dressed in similar robes, with a hood over his head, a question ? Sir are you sure that this energy can really do as you say and that it is not just an ability of your species?? The teacher replies ? No I am sure now if you can feel the force of this energy then you can call it into with practice and do things that to some defy logic. Now watch and feel as I do this and remember your senses can confuse you so feel the energy as I do this.? The teacher looks to a very large stone off to the side of the group of students. He closes his eyes for a second and looks again at the stone as it rises like it was lighter then air and floats in circles around the group. Many in the group begin to mutter in many different languages, what amounts to be the same thing mostly. ?He is right the energy is doing that but to his command?. After a few minutes floating the stone the teacher puts it down out of the way and says ? See this energy is in every thing and around it at the same time. That is why I asked all of your monastic orders to send a few members to hear me out. And most did and could feel the energy after being shown how, but those of you who could not I still asked to stay so we could figure out why some can and others can. Be it Human or Aliens , and I mean the term alien in no disrespect but in the past few weeks I have just begun to figure out each of your species.? One of the students a Vultan speaks ? Thank you Master for the lesson.? The rest of the students say the same thing, to the dismay of the teacher who replies ? No no I am a teacher not a master nothing else.? The students don?t agree.

20,000 years before the Fall of the Old Republic?

A gathered crowd dressed in robes ranging from black to white and every color in between, they seem to be arguing about something. A circle of twelve beings wearing the same style of robes sitting on a raise platform the, a thirteenth one standing raises

2. masterjedix

masterjedix Jedi Master

Jan 17, 2003
    Disclamer on prolouge.

Remember review if you want more.

Chapter 1

A few years after the Vong War.

On the Planet Naboo, the new home of the Jedi Temple. Luke and Mara Skywalker sit watching their son Ben play in the fields when their comlink beeps an incoming call. ? I told you not to take it with you Farmboy? Mara teases her husband. With a innocent farmboy look he replies ? I only took our personal one which only the family and close friends have the code to? Luke answers the comlink ? Luke here.? On the other end Luke?s sister Leia begins to speak. ? Luke I know you and Mara are spending the day with Ben but the council just got a message from the Archeologists on Ossus saying they found a chamber that they cant get into. And I know you when we got a message form them.? ? Yea I know Leia but can it wait say an hour or so, so we can finish at least our picnic.? Luke replies almost whining. ? Of course it can I just thought you would want to know, Leia out.? With that Luke puts back his comlink and goes to play with his son. *So the archeologists found something that was missed with the first oh dozen teams missed.* Mara quips through their bond. *Well remember I asked the team this time to shore up some of the carvings so that we can incorporate them into the new Jedi Temple. So maybe they found something behind one of the walls it was a planet for the Jedi over four thousand years ago.* Luke replies. Luke picks up his son and brings Ben over to where his mother sits and puts him down so they can eat..

A little over two hours latter the family returns to their quarters on the outskirts of where the new Jedi Temple is being built. The two Jedi Masters leave Ben with his cousin Jaina and her babies so they can go to the temporary council chambers. Upon entering the chamber Luke and Mara go to look at the report. A hologram of one of the team sent to Ossus ?Masters Skywalker, upon your request my team and I began the preservation for shipment one of the carved walls near the Great Library here on Ossus we found a door hidden in the wall with a sensor dampener over it. At this we stopped our work and examined the doorway. We noticed that the dampener was old, but not older then four thousand years more like fifty plus years. Once we determined that I raced here to contact you and the council since from all known history and reports state that no one used Ossus, other than the native survivors, for over four thousand years, since the disaster that caused its evacuation. We know await yours and the council?s wishes on this matter. Jaxs out.? ?What do you think Mara?? Luke says after the message. ? I think we should bring this up with the council, most likely all have seen the message or have at least heard about it by now.? Mara answers.

Before the Jedi Council Meeting, Corran Horn walks up to Luke and Mara. ?Well if it isn?t the two people I wanted to see. I have something for you two.? He hands the two Jedi Masters what looks like a credit. ?Oh and before you ask yes it is a Jedcred. I figured that I should give you two the first of my Jedcred?s that haven?t gone to my family.? Mara replies ? its about dam time CorSec, let me guess Mirax has been on your case about this so you finally got them minted.? ?Well Corran it is good that you are up to keeping the Corellian tradition alive, and thank you for the honor? Luke adds in. Corran hands another one to Luke ? This one is for Ben. I feel that he should have one for the force knows why. I trust you?ll give it to him when he?s ready for it.? Simultaneously both Luke and Mara say ? Thank you Corran.? Luke continues to ask ? So who else is getting one Corran other than Mara and Myself? Mirax, Valin, Wedge and Tycho. Who else?? Corran replies ? your right on the first four then there is Han, Gavin, My grandfather, Booster, Jaina, Tionne, and Iella. Also two are going to Elgos?s daughter, one for her and one for him. I am also thinking, I will leave one to the Jedi Temple along with one of Nejaa?s to start a collection so

3. The_Hooded_One

The_Hooded_One Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    This looks good!!!

4. masterjedix

masterjedix Jedi Master

Jan 17, 2003
    thanks for the review.

5. The_Hooded_One

May 29, 2002
  6. masterjedix

masterjedix Jedi Master

Jan 17, 2003
    Well I'm working on the next post. Most of the post is maped out, except for one thing. For that one thing i hit writers block and at the moment I'm in the process of rereading any related apperance of the said problem. Plus being busy with other things it's gonna take me some time. I should have and update up by, Knock on Wood, saturday/sunday or next monday at the latest.

Slante

7. The_Hooded_One

May 29, 2002
    No rush. I can understand writers block and being busy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.