main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Search Function

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Aunecah_Skywalker, Apr 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aunecah_Skywalker

Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 25, 2002
    Obviously, when you search for something using the (what I rarely ever use) search function, it doesn't show you all the results. Is there any way (via user modulations or said tech. admin's tweaking methods) to forward better results :confused:

Or does this also need zerosleep to scrounge for some crystals out of his trustworthy closet?

(I checked the Index and didn't see anything like this on there. If this issue has already been addressed - could you kindly direct me to said thread?)

:)

Aunecah

2. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    As far as I know, we have no control over it. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

3. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 1999
    Normally it gives you a month or so back. However, that's not all the time and so sometimes you're only going to have two weeks back.

It's probably a zerosleep function too....

Kithera

4. Aunecah_Skywalker

Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 25, 2002
    Yeah, that's what I figured, but I hoped that there was something I could do.

The problem is, I read this thread a while back on the Literature forum about a character (Mara) - and I tried to find that thread ... you guessed it: my search function turned up all threads started by people whose username started included Mara - and those that had Mara in them but had nothing to do with the character.

*sighs*

Aunecah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.