main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Secartery is standing down at the york meet

Discussion in 'Archive: North' started by jedi_master_booth, Mar 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_master_booth

jedi_master_booth Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    Hi member's

This has come to ahead and with the kind thanks to Tim for giving me the push in the right area -
    Ive come round to the thinking about the post of Secartery and its for the best of everyone if I stood this post down the CR needs our support in running this Thread and it can not be helped by me bitching at him with problems.
    We are still a new thread of course and we need time sort ourself's out fully -
    To give you some idea of what Ive done as Thread Secartery Ive basicly done admin not a great ammount but mostly from members inside the Northen thread and some admin on e-mails to other jedi members around the UK.

Ive held the post since the last York meet up ( 2005 )and if the truth be known I have'nt got the time to carry on in the role I would be far happyier in a role as member and jedi knight for the North easten area attending meetings If the Chapter Rep need help from someone in the role as admin or Secartery i would like to put TIM BOLTON'S name forward as I belive hes much more in touch than me.

Standing down starts from now but ill stay on until the York meet up to make it offical.

I would like to take this point to say sorry to any member's if I have sounded off putting - but most of all a big sorry for any words of mine has to go to the CR chris ( LORD OGIL )for my attitude and bitcheyness Sorry.

I would also like to take this time to say thank you to the member's for there help and support - Ive whatched this Thread work up and becoome what it is today bigger and stronger keep it up and may the force be with you all.

Thank you

Jedi master Booth

2. jedi_master_booth

jedi_master_booth Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    just to let you all know ive moved on now to my role in politics - im now in the senate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.