So NV The second RPG game

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Kronos, May 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Kronos Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, congats on a successful save, in the last game after an amazing total of seven rolls of a one at the wrong times. You pulled it off with no help from the GM. Good news, Kimp is not leaving to California, so he will be staying. The bad news is that I Leveled him a few times because he was leaving and now we need to get you up in level to match him, or just leave him higher than the rest, but I am sure I know what the rest want.
  2. Kronos Jedi Knight

star 1
    Moka, it was great having you in the game last Sunday and you are always welcome to continue.
  3. KlarcDarkstar Jedi Knight

star 1
    YAY We all get to level. That was our secret plan all along. Kimp and I have been working on this for months. And everyone fell for it, we're as cunning as Palpatine.
  4. Edylarn_Duahli Jedi Knight

star 1
    Nice plan Klarc and Kimp! Maybe now, I won't find myself unconcious or in a holding cell when the action starts.
  5. KlarcDarkstar Jedi Knight

star 1
    I doubt it. Its like when you watch an Arnold movie you wait to hear him say "I'll be back." When I RPG with you I just wait for you to get knocked out or end up in a cell, its like your trademark. Wear it proudly.
    ~DARKSTAR
  6. Kronos Jedi Knight

star 1
    ...A holding seel now that,... Ok you are on the ship and you sense another person on board, you come around a corner and a lady with golden, red hair and a red light saber come after you and ... oh never mind. Yeah everyone will so to speak lv. Even the enimy, ha, ha
  7. KlarcDarkstar Jedi Knight

star 1
  8. Edylarn_Duahli Jedi Knight

star 1
    Heavy...uh...er..muscle.
  9. KlarcDarkstar Jedi Knight

star 1
    Moridan (Edylarns other character) died in the game tonight. It was rather sad as we watched Kronos tear the character sheet in half.

And edylarn I see that we're posting at the same time again.

Karn, if you get this before I talk to you tomorrow (Monday) I will not be able to play for a while at all, I have play rehersal at 7pm at the church. so I will not be of any use.. we wil figure out what to do tomorrow.. ok peace
  10. Edylarn_Duahli Jedi Knight

star 1
    I will be posting a eulogy for Moridin in the next couple of days.
  11. Kronos Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well tonight was a rough game, I hope that everyone will live through the next one. You and Maxelle in his dress that Kimp followed him up the ladder. By the way nice save Xis on the child. The next game should turn out to be very interesting. All I have to say is Roll high.
  12. Edylarn_Duahli Jedi Knight

star 1
    I ended up unconcious again!!!
  13. DarthRaith Jedi Master

star 2
    Hey Talon, any development on that splinter RPG game? Hmmm? I wanna play!
  14. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    I am working on it. As soon as we are ready to roll, I will post it. It will be cool to have you play!
  15. Kronos Jedi Knight

star 1
    I can't believe it another death. But now he is a Bothan, he should live, and he is old.
  16. Edylarn_Duahli Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm starting to think I should change my style of play.

Nahh...
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.