main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Second Sith Empire

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by TheUberSith, Jul 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheUberSith

TheUberSith Jedi Youngling

Jul 21, 2003
    Greetings, freinds, and enemies.

I am TheUberSith, Jax Markell, son of Namor Markell, Second-in-command of the Second Sith Empire.

I have come to tell you grave news. My father, the general who defeated the Alliance Remnant after the Third Battle of Courcsant, during the final Yuzhan Vong invasion, has been betrayed and killed by the leader of the Jedi Remnants, Toolk Koon.

He, along with the Sith leaders, were slain by a renegade Sith named Darth Rauth.

My whole family, exept for me, was killed, and the Empire is in ruin, ofr Rauth slew the Jedi, and is destroying the Sith Empire from within.....

You must help me, my bretheren, yes, even you Jedi, we must defeat DArth Rauth and restore freedom to the Galaxy as it was under my father!! Jedi and Sith unite under one banner, as of old, and together, we will RULE THE GALAXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Your story sounds great.
    Will be little oh oh. The Sith. Oh my.
    Only one thing can you correct your spelling.
    Are you going to post or continue this story?

3. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    This forum is for stories. It seems like you are looking for the Role Playing forum. If you do not have a fan fiction story to post, please lock this thread (or advise me so I can).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.