main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Second Sith War

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by Sith_lord_Kajuma, Jun 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_lord_Kajuma

Sith_lord_Kajuma Jedi Youngling

Jun 16, 2005
    I belive that from Eps 1 - 6 and beyond is the Second Sith War, in EpsI...Darth Maul speaks to his Master - Darth Sidous of having revenge upon the Jedi. Possibly meaning they want revenge to the Jedi of what they had done to them during the First Sith War (Kotor era). They want to wipe out the entire Jedi. In Eps II the began secrectly building a grand "Sith" army or the clones. In Eps III the rise of the Empire was to resemble exactly of the Sith Army of the first sith war. Though the Empire was more crude,deivous,disturbing,and twice as much evil as the first sith army. The rebels speakingly is the Republic having there backs to the walls as they did thousands of years ago during the first sith war. In Return of the Jedi of course is the rise of the Jedi since there was no more Jedi in the galaxy (sort of speak).

Basically this is the Second Sith War. (Ok I dont know if there was another war before this. Though I think Im correct this is the Second Sith War and not a Third.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.