main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Second Time Around (JA Story)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Healer Apprentice Lina, Nov 30, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Healer Apprentice Lina

Healer Apprentice Lina Jedi Master star 4

Jun 1, 2000
    ack! no! push it back down! push it back down!!

2. Julie

Julie Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 1, 1998
    Levitate :)

3. Sith_Lady_Aurila

Sith_Lady_Aurila Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2000
    Up!
    Just because I'm evil. Muhwahahahaa!!

4. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    Please Ma'am I want some more.

5. Julie

Aug 1, 1998
    More would be delectable tonight! :) Please?

6. Healer Apprentice Lina

Jun 1, 2000
    Yes, yes, I realize that this story has gotten zero attention from me. I'm sorry. I really can't think of the next post. the story is done in my head but the next post completely and utterly alludes me.

I will try and post something before winter break. I will try. And yes, I know what Master Yoda would say on the matter.

--Lina

7. Julie

Aug 1, 1998
    *sigh* My only comfort is the knowledge that you are posting on your other brilliant stories! :)

8. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Please Lina I really need a post on this story.

I have been away for so long and was really hoping you would have more, now I feel all depressed and only you can lift my spirits with more.... how's that for a guilt trip????

9. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Yup, you can indeed see that Kelly's a mom! LOL

More would be nice Lina, more is good.

10. Healer Apprentice Lina

Jun 1, 2000
    That had to be the best guilt trip, ever! HAHA!
    Yes, I promise a post will come before the 23rd of December. i promise. I absolutely promise I'll make myself sit down and think of a post, type it out and post it. I will. Before the 23rd.

11. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    Good to see laying a guilt trip on someone works as good for me as it does my girls.

I will wait, not patiently mind you, but I will wait untill you post again. Now just don't forget the promise, no later than the 23rd!!!

12. Julie

Aug 1, 1998
    *pout* she probably will only post *on* the 23rd...*waillllllll*

13. Healer Apprentice Lina

Jun 1, 2000
    "Welcome Master Jinn" greeted Senator Naan as Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan approached him from the landing pad. The Beridian man gave them both a deep bow. "Both I and the Beridian Government are grateful for any assistance the Jedi will give in this matter."

"We will do everything we can, Senator" said Qui-Gon.

"I have your rooms already for you. Please rest for today. I'll have someone bring you something to eat" offered the politician.

"We are more than happy to begin right away if that is to your convenience" the Jedi Master stated, all former grumbles about hunger and fatigue completely gone.

The other man shook his head. "Nonsense. I have been told your transport was forced to leave Coruscant at a ridiculously early hour. Both you and your apprentice must be exhausted. Please rest for today. I can assure you there will be more than enough work starting tomorrow" he promised.

Walking slightly behind the two men, Obi-Wan wasn't happy to admit it but he was glad they were going to get a chance to get proper sleep and a meal today. The idea of relaxation was inviting. As the three entered Senator Naan's home, the padawan began to look around the ornately decorated structure. Then suddenly, he tilted his head to one side. A look of curiosity spread across Obi-Wan's face as he glanced upward but only saw a few ventilation grates. Frowning, the student shrugged off the odd feeling and hurried to catch up.

+++++++++++++

*So that's what the Jedi look like. They look so normal.*

Sorin had been unable to help it. Tarni had told him to stay put in his room but he had been so curious. All his life he'd heard about the Jedi and now two real ones were actually in his house. He had to see. The child moved away from the ventilation grate he had been peering from to scramble almost silently to the next grate. At the age of six, Sorin had learned the entire maze of ventilation shafts that ran through his house. Tarni had nearly had a heart attack when she discovered his new "routes" one day. Over and over she had told him how dangerous it was and how he could get hurt or lost.

So far, Sorin had done neither and saw little to tell him he ever would. A grin spread across the boy's face. Real Jedi in his house. This was going to be great!

14. imzadi

imzadi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2000
    Great post! The way you described Obi-Wan feeling something odd was great. I hope you can post more soon.

15. Kaylla Norn

Kaylla Norn Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 2, 2000
    LOL. Sorin sure is a cute little charicter. Can't wait to hear more! Please post!

16. Julie

Aug 1, 1998
    Merry Christmas! Levitating!

17. Julie

Aug 1, 1998
    Levitating! :)

18. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    My bad.... I lay a guilt trip on poor HAL only to leave myself to not read said post for long.... sorry!!!!!

Loved the post btw... Obi feeling odd was perfect, his sense of danger lurking is fairly reliable. Sorin is such a doll, at least for the moment. I worry about how he will affect Obi, and as you all know he is the reason I read these fabu little stories!!!!

Can't wait for more HAL, please don't make me have to lay anymore guilt on you, cause you know I will!!!

19. Julie

Aug 1, 1998
    Waiting as patiently as possible for more of this great story!! :)

20. Healer Apprentice Lina

Jun 1, 2000
    I'll say this about my last post.
    It was longer by my computer froze at school so I lost half of it and was too angry and tired to post it all out again. I think I lost a sentence here or there.

I'll try and post on this in 2001 when the libraries open again.

21. Julie

Aug 1, 1998
    Ouch! Poor Lina! I hope that things are better after the new year! :)

22. Julie

Aug 1, 1998
    Levitating! :)

23. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    Sorry about your post Lina, but this super little story is in desperate need of a post, as am I!!!!!!!!

24. Kelly Kenobi

Mar 23, 2000
    Such a neglected thread Lina... Hope you can give it some much needed attention soon!

25. Healer Apprentice Lina

Jun 1, 2000
    To all reading this thread:

Ahhhhh!!!! I'm sorry! Yes, this poor thread has become my neglected offspring.
    I'll try to give it an extensive post before I have to take a leave of absence from the JC due to the soon to come onslaught of pre-med work. (ie. MCATS)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.