main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Secret Book (a Journal of Padmé's life written by Padmé)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PrincessLeia_Fan, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessLeia_Fan

PrincessLeia_Fan Jedi Youngling

Sep 2, 2007
    Title:The Secret Book
    Description:Jaina Solo and her brother Jacen Solo find an old diary belonging to their grandmother Padmé Amidala and they find great adventure with the turn of each page.
    Characters:Jaina Solo,Jacen Solo,Leia Solo,Han Solo,Luke Skywalker,Anakin Skywalker,and
    many more characters!!

hi everybody:)!!!!this is my first story so Please comment. (even if u don't like the story:mad:lol Please tell me what i need to improve on for next time)

"Jaina,Jacen i need you two to go clean up the attic before dinner." said the exhausted Mother, Leia Solo.

"But mom do we have to" wined the 13 year old twins in unison

"Yes you have to we need to get the attic cleaned before your uncle Luke arrives i want everything to be spotless for his lifeday" said the former princess.

"Ok mom we'll have it done before dinner and don't you worry everything will be fine for uncle Luke's lifeday" said Jaina sweetly.
    the twins ran up to the attic and while on the way Jacen complained to his sister "do you have to be such a suck up?"

"I'm not being a suck up, we both now that mom cooks better when she is in a good mood, remember the holograms of mom's first Tapani Day dinner for dad?!"

"Oh yea!!" both of the twins started cracking up at the thought of those holograms. Finally at the attic the twins started to clean the attic box by box until there was one box left. The box looked old and had only two things inside. A hologram recording chip that could easily be inserted into R2D2 to be watched... and a strange book that looked sort of like a... a the twins couldn't figure out what it was but where just about to find out when ....... Their mother came to tell them that dinner was ready. The mystery book would have to wait until next time.

2. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Hey girl, welcome to fanfiction.

I was stoked at seeing you posted a story. However, I'm thinking this story should go under Beyond the Saga.

I'm sending you a PM about that plus some links that will help you to settle in here.

Aunt Lola

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.