main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The secret child: The story of Lyanna Jade A Star Wars AU

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Padme22, Feb 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padme22

Padme22 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2004
    Ratting: PG
    Summery:Whan Mara finds that she is pregnet after a one night stand. Now she must tell the Emperor and face up to that misstake. But the quesion is can she live with it?
    Paring:Mara/Wege

Mara Jade, the Emperor's hand was not yet seventeen but,acted beyond her years.Which sometimes got her into trouble with her master, The Emperor.But it was always something she could get past in a day or two. Not this time. No not this time. The Emperor himself would be taking care of the matter personally. For what she had done was unexceptable! And she knew it. And she also knew he subspected something just he didn't know what. And she knew if she didn't tell him what she'd done he would kill her. She entered his chamber though a secret passage in the wall. She walked to his thron and knelt. "You called my master?"

2. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    interesting concept, I would like to know who the father is. Good luck with the story!

3. Duffer-Jedi-Girl99

Duffer-Jedi-Girl99 Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2004
    hmmmmmmm seems good. please write more

4. Padme22

Padme22 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2004
    "You haven't been your self Jade. I wan't to know why!"
    She didn't answer. "Answer me Jade!"
    There...there...was it's a long story."
    I'm waitting Jade." She opened her mouth to speak when Palpatine cut her off. "And Jade do not lie I WILL kill you if you lie." Mara thought back to that day in her mind."It was nine months ago...

Nine months earlyer...

It was at the old Outlader's Night Club. In Corucant's Under world. Mara Jade had just returned from a mission on Dantooine. Where she tracked some smugglers who were suppected of smuggling goods to the base on the border somewhere. That was renhabited by reble forces. The mission was a success and Mara more than earned some time to herself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.