main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Secret Life of Ben Skywalker Updated 8/18/03

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Arina_Jaylin, Aug 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arina_Jaylin

Arina_Jaylin Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2003
    Ben Skywalker was not just your average two-year-old, he wasn't the kind that screamed for no reason and was stupid, no he actually thought of himself as civilized and even thought of himself as a spy.

Yes he did things for the good of the people in this small excuse for the body of a Jedi Master, but then again what better cover for the most covert operation of the century.........
    To foil the plans of his parents and that of his cousins, unless they're plans suited his needs.

Today Anakin was babysitting him and was going to sneak out,
    *Ben thinks* I must not let that happen, I'm not tall enough to reach the fridge all by myself, much less dad's lightsaber.*thinking ends*
    So Ben thought, and realized what he must do. Sure it was primative, but it just, might work.
    He screamed.
    "WHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! ANI'S GOING TO LEAVE ME!!!!!"
    Anakin froze like an icicle in his tracks, he swivled and headed for Ben.

"Shhhhhh Benny, I'll only be gone for ten minutes, I promised Tahiri I'd meet her at the coolest new dive, and I can't be late, I'll give you a bag of sugar when I get back." *Ben Thinks*Mistake of the fool, putting his finger near my mouth*thinking ends*
    Ben chomped down on Anakin's finger and screamed again.
    "NO!!!! COUSIN ANI MUST STAY WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    *Ben Thinks* mom had to have heard that one, wait, I think I hear her footsteps*thinking ends*

"Anakin, are you going to leave your cousin by himself!!!?"
    "Yes ma'am, but it's really important..."

"Nothing is more important than my little angel! No pay for you today, and I'm going to call your mom!"

"No!!! She'll be mad! Please no Auntie Mara!"

"What did you just call me!"

"Ummmm, nothing Aunti... errr Aunt Mara."

"That's it!"
    She grabbed his boxers and gave him force wedgie.

*Ben thinks* he deserved that one, last week he gave me a super wedgie for touching his toy lightsaber*thinking ends*

Mara scooped up Ben, unaware of his secret plans to dominate the world.

Written by Arina_Jaylin

I hoped you all liked it, I'll post another part soon so come back if you like, comments apreciated.

2. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2003
    HAHA! Anakin getting a Force wedgie and Ben plotting to take over the world. Sounds a bit like Pinky and the brain, no?

3. Arina_Jaylin

Apr 17, 2003
    Belive me, Ben targets multiple people in various ways, you'll see. Although yeah you could say that for this post.

4. ZaraValinor

ZaraValinor Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 31, 2002
    Secret Agent Ben.

Secret Agent Ben.

Woah sorry that just popped in my head. Freakin hilarious.

5. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    Mara scooped up Ben, unaware of his secret plans to dominate the world.

This is brilliant!!! I can't wait to read more! Force Wedgie....ouch!

6. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    Love it Abbie. ;)

Get more soon!! :p

7. Arina_Jaylin

Apr 17, 2003
    Ok I have a new post

As you well know about Ben, he thinks he's a spy, well today he got caught by Mara, playing with Luke's lightsaber.

They've imprisoned him in his Crib, he is now plotting a way to get out.

*Ben thinks* What right does she think she has, caging me like some wild animal in this pen. All I was doing was modifying Dad's lightsaber, it wasn't going to change that Much*thinking pauses* Ben cackles.
    *thinking unpauses* There must be a way out of this cage, some way, I must think*thinking ends*

Luke unbeknownest to his son's thinking walks in munching on just what he needs to get out.
    *Ben thinks* Father is such a fool somedays, but today he has unknowingly brought me just the ticket I need out of here*thinking ends*
    "Ben wants Cooky."
    Luke turns and looks at him sternly.

"No no Ben, not after what you did, no cookie for you."

*Ben thinks* We'll see about that *thinking ends*
    "But daddy, Ben is hungwry, and cookys are goooooood."
    Luke hides the cookie behind his back.

"Sorry Ben no more cookie, all gone."

*Ben thinks* Whatever, I suppose I'll have to scream pitifully, unfortunatly these adults make me use such barbaric manners to get my way. *thinking ends*

"Whaaaaaa, mommy, daddy won't let me have the cooky!!!!!!! WHHHHAAAA!!!"

Mara thunders and storms down the hallway.

"Luke, stop teasing him, I know he's in trouble but that's just cruel!!!"

"But, but, Mara he......."

"No but's Luke, I remember my Uncle used to tease me all the time, and YOUR HIS FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's cruel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"What ever happened to spare the vibro rod spoil the child?"

"Luke give him the cookie or I won't spare the vibro rod and belive me, Ben won't be the one hurting tonight!"

Luke's face turned ghastly white, he promptly handed over the cookie, Ben grinned with glee and inwardly cackled.

A sullen Luke followed Mara out of the room.

*Ben thinks* It's only a matter of time, Muwahahahahaha!!!!*Thinking ends*

Ben throws the cookie into the keyhole and turns it, it unlocks and the force shield is lowered, Ben lowers himself to the ground by using the force to levitate.

*Ben thinks* Only a matter of time before the world is mine, now I must go find this important thing they call, city power distribution center. The lights are going down tonight.*thinking ends*

Ben cackles as he runs off into the distance with Luke's lightsaber and Mara's vibro rod.

Written by Arina_Jaylin :)

hope you enjoyed it, comments are apreciated, if you have any speak your mind so I know how I'm doing

8. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    Spare the Vibro-rod???

LOL!

Ouch!

Don't give moms and dads any ideas!

The might build one!

9. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    *dies laughing*

POOOORR LUKE!!!!!!!!!!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

"Luke give him the cookie or I won't spare the vibro rod and belive me, Ben won't be the one hurting tonight!"

*cackles along with Ben*

THE WORLD SHALL BE OURS!!!!!!!!! [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_evil] [face_evil] [face_evil] [face_evil] [face_evil]

10. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    LOL these are funny really really funny.

11. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    This is hilarious! [face_laugh] Little Ben is taking over the world! hehe.

12. Jedi_jainafel

Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    Ben reminds me of the baby from Family Guy, he also wants world dominatoin.

Update sooon??Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

nina

13. Arina_Jaylin

Apr 17, 2003
    GenOochy: Don't give moms and dads any ideas!

The might build one!

lol, they probly would.

Agent_Jaid: THE WORLD SHALL BE OURS!!!!!!!!!

Yes it shall be *cackles* Errrr, heh heh, where did that come from?

Dev Binks: LOL these are funny really really funny

Thanks for reading them. :)

Jaina_and_Jag: This is hilarious! Little Ben is taking over the world! hehe.

Yes I know muwahahahahaha!

Jedi_jainafel: Ben reminds me of the baby from Family Guy, he also wants world dominatoin.

Update sooon??Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

you got it, next post will be just that

14. Arina_Jaylin

Apr 17, 2003
    Ben is being babysat by cousin Jaina and she's talking on the phone with her boyfriend Zekk, at the Solo house where there are lots of ships *wink* *wink*
    While Jaina is talking Ben has ideas in his head.

*Ben thinks* I pity my cousin for her stupidity*thinking pauses* Ben heads toward the hanger *thinking resumes*like they say, like grandfather like grandson, bwahahaha*thinking ends*

Ben straps himself into the millenium falcon

*Ben thinks* what a piece of junk, at least it flies, it should suit my purposes to blow up the senate, after that they must make me the leader of the republic*Ben cackles and thinking ends*

As the ship swoopes over the senate building, Ben hits fire and blows up the senate building.

*Ben thinks* Now I must get home and act all innocent before Jaina gets off the phone, or I could.... No then they'd know it was me, can't let that happen *thinking ends*

Ben lands in the hanger and guns down the ship, he crawls/walks back to where he was and starts to play on his compact evil genius computer.

Jaina gets off the phone and turns on the T.V.

*Newscaster* "In other news tonight, the senate building was blown up, fortunatly no one was in it....."

*Ben thinks* WHAT!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooO!
    It can't be, I've... I've..... Failed!!! *thinking ends*
    Ben howls, "WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

"It's ok Ben, nobody was killed."

*Ben thinks* That's the problem, no one died, I can't take over the senate, well at least not yet anyways, I can always use.... PLAN B!!!!*thinking ends*

"Come on Benny, it's time for bed." Jaina cooed.
    *Ben thinks* But... but... I can't take over the world, must protest this injustice *thinking ends*
    "BUT JAINWA I WANNASTAYUPSOICANTAKEOVERTHEWORLDANDENSLAVETHEENTIREGALAXYSOTHEYCANDOMYEVERYWHIM PWEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"You want to stay up and watch the mupets? Well ok."

She grabs Ben and sits him on her lap,
    *Ben thinks* This is not the Plan B I had in mind, well when I rule the galaxy, she will pay dearly for making me watch such crude and childish shows, come to think of it they will pay for making them, BWAHAHAHAHA*Thinking ends*

Written by Arina_Jaylin :)
    Comments are apreciated if you have any, state them, thanks for reading, do come and read again :)

15. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003
    *Ben thinks* WHAT!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooO!
    It can't be, I've... I've..... Failed!!! *thinking ends*
    Ben howls, "WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

"It's ok Ben, nobody was killed."

*Ben thinks* That's the problem, no one died,

*laughs hysterically*

He sounds like me on Sunday when there aren't any "please be with yada-yada-yada as so-and-so went to be witht the Lord today"...

*laughs some more*

16. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    *laughs really hard* This is great Abbie, keep it up, you're doing an awesome job. :D ;) :D *bounces around waiting for more posts* :p

17. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    That was great!!! [face_laugh] Little Ben blowing up the Senate building and then being upset nobody was in it! :D This is soooo funny!!! ;)

18. Jedi_jainafel

Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    LOL.

Very nice post.

nina

19. Arina_Jaylin

Apr 17, 2003
    Hey all thanks for reading, I'll probly post tommorow, so I don't get writers block trying to post everyday.

20. Arina_Jaylin

Apr 17, 2003
    Ugh sorry for the delay, mothers and math, lightening storms, and ear ache, ugh, I'll have it up soon, I hope.

Arina

21. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Uppers!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.